Rain Next Single -- Released 23/11

FREDDIESDOUBLE

According to a little Mika article in 'Q Magazine':

"["Rain"] is an unapologetic '80s pop record. I bumped into producer Stuart Price while he was working with The Killers at Olympic Studios. He helped me program this. It reminded him of ABBA and Frankie Goes To Hollywood".

:biggrin2:

Thank you...:thumb_yello:

so it was not the kind of work Mika was supposed to credit SP for, it seems....

Nice he mentioned him though

Edited by suzie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked digitalspy.com and these are some of the other songs being released on the same day in the UK:

David Guetta ft. Estelle: 'One Love'

La Roux: 'Quicksand'

Lady GaGa: 'Bad Romance'

Paramore: 'Brick By Boring Brick'

I don't think we should be expecting a Number 1. Rather, a push for the album sales...:wink2:

Gaga's single is a NEW song from the re-issue of the Fame album (whatever that means - perhaps some bonus songs) and is extremely catchy.

That will go No1, I think

Finally:thumb_yello:

Seems I need to buy both the CD and the iTunes single as I want both Pokerface and the acoustic version:blush-anim-cl:

Indeed. I seem to need to buy more of everything than I would have planned. He is a boy who knows enough about getting our cash!

I'm not very impressed with Lady GaGa's new single. It sounds too much like 'Pokerface', IMO.

I actually saw the video for 'Rain' last night on one of the music channels but I turned it on midway through the song.

I'm not very impressed with Lady GaGa's new single. It sounds too much like 'Pokerface', IMO.

I actually saw the video for 'Rain' last night on one of the music channels but I turned it on midway through the song.

oooh i hope to catch it soon, love this record. :biggrin2:

I think I heard ga gas song and it sucked

Loving the rain video:wub2:

Wounder where it was filmed?

I think I heard ga gas song and it sucked

Loving the rain video:wub2:

Wounder where it was filmed?

I'll try to figure that out for you, one of my class mate's sister produced the vid. But since she (the sister) has a new boyfriend she is not talking about anything else then the boyfriend, according to my class mate, who tries to get information about the vid from her for me:naughty:.

Edited by Monie

I'll try to figure that out for you, one of my class mate's sister produced the vid. But since she (the sister) has a new boyfriend she is not talking about anything else then the boyfriend, according to my class mate, who tries to get information about the vid from her for me:naughty:.

It's a small world. :blink: