Rain Next Single -- Released 23/11

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it? :blink:

EDIT: Well it's from Mikasounds so it must be lol. Already looks better than the BIOTG video, even if that picture *does* look creepy. Hah.

Does anyone else think it looks like Michael Jackson? Lol xD

YES! When bienie posted it in another thread my first thought was: why does she post a pic of MJ here :blink:

Btw:

mika-rain_s.jpg

November 23rd???? :aah:

Much too far away - sales of TBWKTM will slump

And why all the remixes when there are so many other songs he could use? How about HMDYLM or Holy Johnny as a B side?

Thank you so much !! That's really make my day ! :thumb_yello:

Finally:thumb_yello:

Seems I need to buy both the CD and the iTunes single as I want both Pokerface and the acoustic version:blush-anim-cl:

The same here :teehee: I'm sooooo happy there will be an acoustic version. I loved the one from the PDP, and I actually cried when I heard it live...it was one of my best gig moment. All this giant stadium was so quiet and attentive, like if everybody was hanging on Mika's every single word :wub2: It was nearly mystique and holy :wub2:

Great! But I do wonder why the vid for Blame it on the girls is already ready since it is not the new single apperently.

Yes, the same. But maybe they planed to release BIOTG and the didn't expected the success of Rain in some countries on Itunes (like in France for instance) and they realized they should change the release order. And they just keep the video for a third single maybe...

c817f1152cc4006506e4d748a205dc3d.jpg

Looks like from his vid huh?

Oh my god... even if we don't see anything, I already like the mood and the coulours...

It must be from the videoclip. Where else could this picture be taken ?

November 23rd???? :aah:

Much too far away - sales of TBWKTM will slump

And why all the remixes when there are so many other songs he could use? How about HMDYLM or Holy Johnny as a B side?

:teehee: That's exactly what I told myself... Isn't it a little bit late ?

Isn't it a little bit late ?

Under normal circumstances, that's what I'd think, too. But competition is tough now until end of November.

It makes sense to give the album further push for early next year and also support it with the European gigs.

Under normal circumstances, that's what I'd think, too. But competition is tough now until end of November.

It makes sense to give the album further push for early next year and also support it with the European gigs.

Yeah, you're right. I didn't thought about this...

!Bcw-b6!!mk~$(KGrHqYOKjIEq5DBdy!uBK14uYPne!~~_12.JPG

Hold on to your hats - the next single to be be taken from Mika’s amazing second album, ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’, will be… ‘Rain’!

‘Rain’ is released on November 23 and will come backed by some very special, super-dancey remixes courtesy of Benny Benassi, Seamus Haji, Magistrates and Domenico Torti.

Here’re the b-sides in full:

CD

1. Rain

2. Poker Face (Recorded for the Radio 1 Live Lounge)

3. Rain – Seamus Haji Remix

iTunes bundle:

1. Rain

2. Rain – Benny Benassi Remix

3. Rain – Seamus Haji Remix

4. Rain – Acoustic verson

If you can’t wait to let the remixes loose on your ear drums check out the music player now where we’ve just uploaded preview clips of every single one.

Keep your eyes peeled for ‘Rain’ pre-order links coming soon…

grazie, Freddie! :wink2: