• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T4P! I'm glad it's Rain - love it. And there's Pokerface!:punk:

November 23rd???? :aah:

Much too far away - sales of TBWKTM will slump

And why all the remixes when there are so many other songs he could use? How about HMDYLM or Holy Johnny as a B side?

Yeah, I would really prefer to have them as a B-side instead of all the remixes:sneaky2:

November 23rd???? :aah:

Much too far away - sales of TBWKTM will slump

And why all the remixes when there are so many other songs he could use? How about HMDYLM or Holy Johnny as a B side?

The remixes are released to get fans attention. There are a lot of benassi fans so this is all good promo for mika.:naughty:

Can't wait to see the video for this, that pic looks very brooding.

He did say Rain would be then next single here, just wanted to confuse us with the BIOTG video, I think.:naughty:

Look forward to it's release, although I would have liked the acoustic version of it on there as well, I love that.

I'm not really mad about her. She has a great voice but that's about it.

I love Gaga...she's got a great voice and a crazy sense of style...i think i'm gonna dress up like her for halloween.:biggrin2:

Can't wait to see the video for this, that pic looks very brooding.

He did say Rain would be then next single here, just wanted to confuse us with the BIOTG video, I think.:naughty:

Look forward to it's release, although I would have liked the acoustic version of it on there as well, I love that.

The video will be amazing, per usual.:wub2:

Yeah, I was wondering about that... I saw this and was like, well what about BIOTG?...

Mmm, I always love anything of Mika's acoustics. Loved acoustic Rain and Relax...the dance tracks sounds so great as acoustics as well.:wub2:

Oh wow! Pokerface on it as well!! That's awesome and will attract the Gaga fans as well!!!!!

will it?? i hope this's not the reason why he/his team chose to put it on the b-side....

but of coz,, his acoustic version is simply WICKED:wub2:

Oh wow! Pokerface on it as well!! That's awesome and will attract the Gaga fans as well!!!!!

I wouldn't be so sure about that. A lot of Gaga fans seem to think Mika has just ripped off her own acoustic version of that song :boxed:.

I really like Mika's version but I do think he ought to have acknowledged Lady Gaga's own acoustic version when he was on Live Lounge (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he did :dunno:) because on Live Lounge the artists tend to rework songs in a very individual way, and although Mika's version was great, it WAS very similar to Gaga's acoustic version although obviously very different to the version that was in the charts.

:teehee: That paragraph almost makes sense!!

I wouldn't be so sure about that. A lot of Gaga fans seem to think Mika has just ripped off her own acoustic version of that song :boxed:.

I really like Mika's version but I do think he ought to have acknowledged Lady Gaga's own acoustic version when he was on Live Lounge (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he did :dunno:) because on Live Lounge the artists tend to rework songs in a very individual way, and although Mika's version was great, it WAS very similar to Gaga's acoustic version although obviously very different to the version that was in the charts.

There was a similarity but that was about it, I think. I mean, you can't really retune it. I think Pixie Lott's version is a lot more like GaGa's song than Mika's interpretation

A lot of Gaga fans seem to think Mika has just ripped off her own acoustic version of that song :boxed:.

It does make sense and I agree...

I clicked on some random Gaga performance of Poker face on YT after I heard Mika's version and it was similar...

OMFG wt else can i say?????

i luv luv luv luv RAIN!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

but actually a bit disappointed that HMDYLM isn't there...

i've been dreaming these two fav of mine are on the same CD so many times:mf_rosetinted:

go figure what gonna end up in the "Mika's greatest platinum collection of 3" CD which is ought to relese in 40-50 years or so... :mf_rosetinted:

though I personally think HMDYLM isNT one of his greatest though...

Dear Mika

Please release a vinyl qty 500 just us lovely fans , as WAG was supposed to be 1000 and it was actually 100000

Love

Freddie

:mf_lustslow:

Oh yes please! :wub2:

a blueish silver vinyl would be terrific too- but thats up to you Meeks, setteling for anything here... :naughty:... :wub2: