Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory - Gig reports, videos and pics - Oct. 18 2009

guylainem123

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm exhausted right now, and I can't wait to get back to Miami tomorrow. The weather is killing me!

My report:

Queuing was fun, even though it was cold. I met another fan from Miami, she's not in MFC though. I met a few more people too, we were all freezing. :lol3: I got to the venue around 4.

Before going into the venue I put on my gold hat and purple/gold mask from my WAG video and the security lady said I looked gorgeous. :naughty:

I told my dad to go to the second floor so that he had a seat. Really, I told him to go cuz I didn't want him to see me crying. :lol3:

I loved that song Gary Go did with his iPod App, it was so cool.

As soon as Mika started singing Relax I started crying. I couldn't believe I was there. I was 3 people back, and center. I had a really good view, probably cuz I was taller than everyone around me. :naughty:

This lady behind me couldn't see because of my hat tho, so I had to take it off. :sad:

The rest of the show I was waving around a flashing heart I have that has gold beads. My arm hurt so much after the show. I don't really know what to say about the show, because it's all been said already.

After the show we went to the back to wait for Mika. I had taken my cd for him to sign and this little fairie frog that always reminds me of the frog in Songs For Sorrow. He came out like an hour and a half after, and I almost started crying again, but I controlled myself this time! :naughty: People were pushing, and shoving stuff in his face so it was hard to get his attention. My dad was filming everything and he said "Mika, un saludo en espanol!" and Mika said something like "Hola! No hablo mucho espanol." I asked him to sign my cd, and then I gave him the frog. First, he thought I wanted him to sign it so I was like "It's for you, it reminds me of Songs for Sorrow" and he said "ah the crying frog!" Good thing we were on the same page. :lol3: John said no pictures with Mika, but when people started leaving I was just there watching and some people asked him to take a picture and they got pics with Mika so I got closer. Then the security said "2 more and that's it" but there were people in front of me. When those in front of me got their pictures the security said no more pictures, and I was the only one that didn't get a pic with him. :tears: Mika saw that I had been there waiting for a picture so he did a "come here" gesture with his hand and said "it's okay" and took a pic with me. And that ladies and gentlemen, was the best day of my life. :biggrin2:

SANY0059.jpg

I had to wear my dad's coat, it was freeeeeezing!

I'm exhausted right now, and I can't wait to get back to Miami tomorrow. The weather is killing me!

My report:

Queuing was fun, even though it was cold. I met another fan from Miami, she's not in MFC though. I met a few more people too, we were all freezing. :lol3: I got to the venue around 4.

Before going into the venue I put on my gold hat and purple/gold mask from my WAG video and the security lady said I looked gorgeous. :naughty:

I told my dad to go to the second floor so that he had a seat. Really, I told him to go cuz I didn't want him to see me crying. :lol3:

As soon as Mika started singing Relax I started crying. I couldn't believe I was there. I was 3 people back, and center. I had a really good view, probably cuz I was taller than everyone around me. :naughty:

This lady behind me couldn't see because of my hat tho, so I had to take it off. :sad:

The rest of the show I was waving around a flashing heart I have that has gold beads. My arm hurt so much after the show. I don't really know what to say about the show, because it's all been said already.

After the show we went to the back to wait for Mika. I had taken my cd for him to sign and this little fairie frog that always reminds me of the frog in Songs For Sorrow. He came out like an hour and a half after, and I almost started crying again, but I controlled myself this time! :naughty: People were pushing, and shoving stuff in his face so it was hard to get his attention. My dad was filming everything and he said "Mika, un saludo en espanol!" and Mika said something like "Hola! No hablo mucho espanol." I asked him to sign my cd, and then I gave him the frog. First, he thought I wanted him to sign it so I was like "It's for you, it reminds me of Songs for Sorrow" and he said "ah the crying frog!" Good thing we were on the same page. :lol3: John said no pictures with Mika, but when people started leaving I was just there watching and some people asked him to take a picture and they got pics with Mika so I got closer. Then the security said "2 more and that's it" but there were people in front of me. When those in front of me got their pictures the security said no more pictures, and I was the only one that didn't get a pic with him. :tears: Mika saw that I had been there waiting for a picture so he did a "come here" gesture with his hand and said "it's okay" and took a pic with me. And that ladies and gentlemen, was the best day of my life. :biggrin2:

SANY0059.jpg

Awwwwww, Sofia....:wub2:

Wonderful pic, I'm so happy for you...:wink2:

Mika saw that I had been there waiting for a picture so he did a "come here" gesture with his hand and said "it's okay" and took a pic with me. And that ladies and gentlemen, was the best day of my life. :biggrin2:

SANY0059.jpg

Awww....that is fantastic. :wub2:

You can see from your smile that it is indeed the best day! So happy for you!!

My report:

SANY0059.jpg

Oh, lovely story and picture! He's such a nice guy.

Hey SweetbriarQueen I read your first post yesterday before the show.

Did you & your boyfriend have fun????

Was it better than you thought??

It was amazing, and the best part by far was the fact that at the end of the show, my bf was waving his hands and jumping up and down XD

The show was absolutely amazing, I took gobs of videos which I posted on youtube at like 1am last night. Haha I had to be the first!! He pointed to meeeeh ^_^

The videos make it seem like I was much farther back than I was. Maybe 20-30 ft back max.

And during "Big Girl" he tried to put his foot up on the speaker, but his other foot slid out from under him and he fell flat on his butt. He looked embarrased, shrugged it off and ran to the other side of the stage, but the crowd screamed and went crazy :naughty:

My bf shot me death-stares when I screamed for Mika getting undressed in the opener. :wub2: We've been together for 3 years so he knows he has nothing to worry about..... or does he?! :shocked::roftl:

I had the best time in Phillie. Queuing was fun with everyone.

OH MY GOSH I was so scared that the people were going to be like the ones at Terminal 5! I thought they were going to push through everyone when Mika came on, but no. It was an amazing night. :wub2:

Here are some pictures. :biggrin2:

mika_concert_2_4.jpg

mika_concert_2_5.jpg

mika_concert_2_12.jpg

mika_concert_2_27.jpg

mika_concert_2_28.jpg

mika_concert_2_29.jpg

Wow great pics! :mf_lustslow:

Checking in just wanted to say HI, I got to be a BG again and find the other 3 BG's (not as easy as you think girls actually said no and 2 got turned down by Mrs.P for being too small.

I think this concert was better then NYC. Lots of joking, smiling, and energy.

They are coming back later in the fall for another tour!!!!!

I have awesome things to say, but gotta go.

ANOTHER TOUR???/?? omg

welcome to MFC!!! i'm glad you enjoyed the show! you should make an introduction thread in the "introductions and goodbyes" so we could welcome you properly a la MFC! :biggrin2:

perhaps he meant fall 2010?

Oh, darn -- my unused Philly ticket and I are weeping weeping weeping. :tears:

Yay for being a BG again! You rock!

Hurry back to us Jamie, we want to hear your awesome details! :wub2:

Surely he must mean 2010. October is half over and he's got a lot of

promo going on in November.

Oh dear, as much as I would love to see him again before the year is

out, I don't know if my marriage can take it! :naughty:

Ooh lucky you!

And yay for another tour! :shocked:

Mom, is that you? :roftl:

Isn't it fall right now? :blink:

No he said this year, the t-shirts guy said this year and Mrs.Penniman said this year.

OMIGOD! :shocked:

We need a special counselling thread:

How your marriage can survive MIKA.

But it would be filled with secret deceptions and good excuses. And I would be #1 member :naughty:

How can he come out of an awesome show in Philly and tweet about Tokyo, Hong Kong and Seoul???

Well I am looking forward to Philly reports and all, but a report on how he can suddenly be doing all these extra gigs would be the most welcome of all, especially after being off MFC for a whole WEEK, I am so out of touch:aah:

</end chatter>

Thanks for all the gig reports! I was soooo depressed I had to miss out on this tour.

I agree, there should be a special thread about surviving your marraige and Mika.:naughty: It sounds like we would have many members!:aah:

My report:

SANY0059.jpg

Aww :wub2: thats amazing, I'm so happy you got to meet him :biggrin2:

My report:

SANY0059.jpg

YOU look soo happy! LOVE the picture!!

Awwwwww, Sofia....:wub2:

Wonderful pic, I'm so happy for you...:wink2:

Oh, likewise, Sofia -- what a sweet story, and an even sweeter pic!

Everyone should have such a nice Mika Moment! :wub2:

Thanks to all who have shared photos and videos and stories here!

Makes me a little less sad that I and my unused Philly ticket were sitting

at home last night. :tears:

No he said this year, the t-shirts guy said this year and Mrs.Penniman said this year.

whaaat??! :shocked: Promo in November, then Christmas and Uk/europe tour in February + these tweets about Seoul and Hong Kong...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? if it is at all...:blink:

I think i'm gonna apply for a job to pay for the gigs if it's true...:naughty:

My report:

SANY0059.jpg

Very happy for you, it's a cute, beautiful picture.:roftl:

Kisses Katita

:wub2: