Mika in Tokyo Nov 30 2009 Studio Coast

Blue Sky

OK, good news, got tickets in the lottery AND in the presale. Now just waiting for the seiri bango (admission number).:thumb_yello:

Thank God you got tickets:shocked: Everything crossed that you get/got a good number:thumb_yello:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It is midnight, the gig is tomorrow, I am off to bed, but wanted to share a Mika blog we are getting on a Japanese site:

Posted 10 mins ago

So am sitting here in a restaurant in Mid town mall of Roppoongi, having had an amazing 3 hour long Japanese meal. Earlier today I went straight from the airport to one of my favorite shops in the world, the Tokyu Hands. I can spend hours in there buying all sorts of gadgets. Today I did my first Christmas shopping. Everything from stickers to science kits. I think my friends are going to be confused by their VERY random gifts!

OK, am off to bed. Really looking forward to the gig tomorrow night. Am having to do a photo shoot for Q magazine tomorrow. They are making me dress in an Astronaut costume and stand in the streets of Roppoongi to have my picture taken.

Until tomorrow, GOOD NIGHT!

It is midnight, the gig is tomorrow, I am off to bed, but wanted to share a Mika blog we are getting on a Japanese site:

Posted 10 mins ago

So am sitting here in a restaurant in Mid town mall of Roppoongi, having had an amazing 3 hour long Japanese meal. Earlier today I went straight from the airport to one of my favorite shops in the world, the Tokyu Hands. I can spend hours in there buying all sorts of gadgets. Today I did my first Christmas shopping. Everything from stickers to science kits. I think my friends are going to be confused by their VERY random gifts!

OK, am off to bed. Really looking forward to the gig tomorrow night. Am having to do a photo shoot for Q magazine tomorrow. They are making me dress in an Astronaut costume and stand in the streets of Roppoongi to have my picture taken.

Love it! :roftl:

And love that you get your own special blog! :thumb_yello:

Hope you all have an amazing time -- what am I saying? Of *course* you

will! :biggrin2:

Posted 10 mins ago

cool, thanx for that! :thumb_yello: what site is it, the japanese mikasounds website? did he write that in english or japanese?

17 More Hours Until Mika Time!!:shocked::shocked:

I hope I figured that out correctly??!!

I am so excited for all of you Mika Fans attending tonight at 7 p.m.

I can't wait for reports, pics, & vids sometime tomorrow.

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Edited by Kodes100

Actually Mika is one of the most popular Japanese names for girls, if you don't know already:pinkbow:

Gig in 16 and a half hours, I need some beauty sleep:aah:

Good night everyone:)

Yes I knew that, in fact I knew of the name "Mika" before I even heard of our Mika and wanted to name my "perhaps future daughter" Mika, but now that I'm a fan of this dude called Mika and everyone knows it, maybe not :aah:

I'm a big fan of Japan and it's music, see :original:

Oyasumi~!

Posted 10 mins ago

Lord that sounds like the Moby, Stars video!:shocked::naughty:

Can't wait to see the pics:naughty:

It's mixi, sns in Japan.

http://mixi.jp/

And he wrote it in English.

wow, so it's something like a japanese myspace, but invitation only? :shocked: does he blog there more often or was that the first time? really cool, it's fun that he's doing this local stuff, the vlogs in italy and now the blog in japan... :thumb_yello: wish he did sth similar in germany as well, but his record company here is just too daft for that, they can't even get their website right! :aah:

as i'll probably sleep until noon again :naughty: - have fun everyone who's going to the gig! :biggrin2:

wow, so it's something like a japanese myspace, but invitation only? :shocked: does he blog there more often or was that the first time? really cool, it's fun that he's doing this local stuff, the vlogs in italy and now the blog in japan... :thumb_yello: wish he did sth similar in germany as well, but his record company here is just too daft for that, they can't even get their website right! :aah:

as i'll probably sleep until noon again :naughty: - have fun everyone who's going to the gig! :biggrin2:

Yep, it's like myspace. I can invite you if you are interested. PM me with your email address. (I'm not sure if you can join from out side of Japan)

It's the first time and he says he wants do often.

Sweet dreams.:huglove: and YES!!! We will. Thanks