MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London - 2nd gig

robertina

If anyone here wouldn't mind me having their phone numbers that would be brilliant.

(I'm not a stalker, just never been to the Hammersmith region and I am more than likely to get lost.)

So whoever doesn't mind, can you PM me?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the floor of the venue is sloped, so generally you should be able to see from the back of the standing area - but of course it always depends on how tall you are and how tall the person who is standing in front of you is. :wink2:

i haven't seen any gigs at this venue from the back though, so i can't give you first hand information, only my evaluation from what i know. :wink2: i'd personally go for standing in any case, because to me it's important to be able to dance and move, i just can't stay sitting in a chair at a mika gig. :bleh: but i'm also rather tall, if i was 10 cm shorter i might think differently. :dunno:

in hammersmith last time I got there at the end of the opening act's performance, so I was like 10th row or more. and I could see mika perfectly, even better because of the slope.

My first Mika gig is gonna be Apollo Hammersmith the 1st and I'm so excited!:teehee: I've read almost all the threads since the 2010 gigs began and also some of the gig reports. It's great to see how Mika makes people from different places to be friends, or that being stuck in the snow and broke down is not a problem to arrive to a gig! And it was touching to read yesterday a report where one of the LG (don't remember the name) (I see you know each other other since ages so you'll know who is) said that Mika told her she smelt very well, she answered it was her chewing gum, and afterwards she gave Mika one of her chewing gum! I craving to have my Mika moment too! :blush-anim-cl: Hope I meet some mfcers too, I'm now used to the names of those who write here daily, so it will be nice to meet you there!

Sorry if i got a bit carried away... this seems a speech :biggrin2: but its only 4 sleeps till I see MIKAAA :mf_lustslow:

3 DAYS ! :biggrin2:

I don't know what I'm going to do, coz I can be all excited over the weekend, but not allowed to tell anyone at college on Monday. Lolz. Shall be an interesting morning. :teehee: I cannot wait ! I feel so, so, so lucky to be able to see him for a second time !!!

And bless my brother, he's letting me queue for about 2 hours after we have parked and got food. xD

OMFG In only 3 days I'll be seeing Mika for the very first time! I'm super excited!

I'm in Paris now and I'm travelling by Eurostar to London on Sunday morning.

Can't wait!

See you all there! Although I won't know who is from MFC, and I won't be asking in the queue cause I'm too shy to do that :blush-anim-cl:

xx

I'm going offline now!

see you @ the Apollo!!

hugs!

see in hammersmith, sarina and everyobdy else. :biggrin2:

god, we'll be so many.. london gigs are always an mfc event :biggrin2:

i'm getting excited about this.. :teehee: well, already was, but now it's the oh-god-tomorrow-I'm-leaving kind of excitement :naughty:

see ya in london town, mfc'ers and big M! :thumb_yello:

2 days !!!

Erm quick question....Does anybody know if Hammersmith is in the congestion zone, if so how do we pay for it? I know it's £8...My brother won't be happy, I thought it wasn't but thought I'd check.

where are you coming from? hammersmith isn't in the one, but check for driving through it :thumb_yello:

where are you coming from? hammersmith isn't in the one, but check for driving through it :thumb_yello:

We are coming from Leicester so taking the M1, then coming off onto the A406 then the A4 (I think). So straight into Hammersmith.

I have no idea about where the congestion zone is...Lolz.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Our plans are, Get the train to Eusten then find a bus that goes to Hammersmith. No way am I going on the tube. Then book into the Express By Holiday Inn, kill some time and have some food, before getting to the Apollo by, probably, half past six at the earliest.

After the Manchester gig someone pmd me (I won't say who) to ask why I hadn't recognised her. I was sorry I hadn't, but because of a medical condition which affects my brain, I don't have much of a memory for faces. so if I've seen you before and don't recognise you, please don't take it personally, just remind me who you are. When I'd explained about my condition to the girl who pmd me, she understood. so I thought it best to let you all know beforehand about my recognition problem.

I have the same problem with people I see often. They are used to me and just tend to remind me who they are.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Our plans are, Get the train to Eusten then find a bus that goes to Hammersmith. No way am I going on the tube. Then book into the Express By Holiday Inn, kill some time and have some food, before getting to the Apollo by, probably, half past six at the earliest.

After the Manchester gig someone pmd me (I won't say who) to ask why I hadn't recognised her. I was sorry I hadn't, but because of a medical condition which affects my brain, I don't have much of a memory for faces. so if I've seen you before and don't recognise you, please don't take it personally, just remind me who you are. When I'd explained about my condition to the girl who pmd me, she understood. so I thought it best to let you all know beforehand about my recognition problem.

I have the same problem with people I see often. They are used to me and just tend to remind me who they are.

Hi Marylin - are you seated tomorrow? I'm in the circle :biggrin2:

Yes, Alan and I will be sat in the circle. I think it's block 3 on the first level. I look forward to seeing everyone there, especially the gorgeous and talented Mika!

Aww sweet. I tried to get tickets for the seating area, but then went for standing in the end.

Can't wait for tomorrow...When I get home from college I'm going to be like well hyper. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some more MFCers, although we won't be getting in London till about 3/4...

ETA: If anyone went yesterday can they tell me if the queue be that long at 4? Can anyone help me with that, as I'm just wondering.

Edited by Sam7413
Wanted to ask question without double posting