Mika in Hong Kong, Nov 26 2009 HITEC Star Hall

Blue Sky

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the two cardboards done by suisuimeko!! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!! esp. the WAG one, i luv it very much:wub2: gd job girl!!

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

okay, during queuing, one needs to find sth to do:teehee:

IMG_4412.jpg

ANDY ARRIVED!!

IMG_4416.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

and then i found that i've taken very few pics during the gig. no time for me to do so u know that:wub2: but i knew the lions would be sth different from before!!!

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

xxx

Did you find that darn light on the camera annoying? LOL!!!

Love your report, and those lions are fantastic!

Wow, thank you Huiking for reporting this fast and sharing your pics!!! :wub2: Those lions look fantastic, I hope someone filmed them too! So Hong Kong audience went crazy? :naughty: Good to see Andy there again, and he will do several vlogs!! :thumb_yello:

yes i guess we were reli crazy!!!!:biggrin2: i didn't stop jumping up and down... and already felt tired when it came to the 2nd song:boxed: and i'm having a sore throat right now:teehee:

let me confess that not many HongKongers actually come here (MFC) but we do luv mikaaaaaaa:wub2:

Did you find that darn light on the camera annoying? LOL!!!

Love your report, and those lions are fantastic!

i was actually a bit scared when he flimmed us and he juz started off by saying that, "can u guys let me take some shots? u'll all go on mika's website!" wow:shocked:

and during the gig, when we were all crazily jumping and shouting, i spotted him squatting on the ground fliming us! i believe it'd be a damn awful shot crammed with distorted faces and opening mouths:aah:

and during the gig, when we were all crazily jumping and shouting, i spotted him squatting on the ground fliming us! i believe it'd be a damn awful shot crammed with distorted faces and opening mouths:aah:

:roftl: Don't worry. He'll take lots of footage but only use the best bits. The vlogs are always edited together well. I was scared about being in the LA one, but the shots were quick and nothing (too) embarrassing. :teehee:

You'll be very happy to be in it because it's nice to look back on later.

i was actually a bit scared when he flimmed us and he juz started off by saying that, "can u guys let me take some shots? u'll all go on mika's website!" wow:shocked:

No need to be scared, he's a pussycat, and I'm sure the shots will look good:thumb_yello:

cool! :woot_jump: i hadn't even seen him on the pic until you mentioned! sir fluffington! :wub2:

I need photographic proof of this!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, it's okay, I saw the pic.

Saw it earlier, and didn't notice him, wasn't expecting him to be there, so wasn't looking:naughty:

Ahhh, not looking so fluffy there though!:wub2:

I was just the same...I didn't spot Andy immediately.

I guess we were too used on not seeing him.

Great to see he's back though!

And I'm also looking forwards to the vlogs

And thanx for your lovely report, Huikings!

We interrupt this programme to post an important message:

Andy is back, Andy is back!:woot_jump: I missed him:wub2:

Now you can go on with your regular programme:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

So happy to see him again!:blush-anim-cl:

20091126223744805244.jpg

Thanks mari62!

I didn't want to just re-post all the photos you had - but I did re-post my favourite. Hahaha!

I love the that Mika partook in the mentoring program at KGV School.

I really like that he told the students,"Have fun! Be naughty!":roftl::thumb_yello: