I'll have to enable siggy's again and go have a look.

Plus, that is slightly weird. But whatever floats your boat, Jimmy.

Yes, you should look! Pictures and videos included.

I was rather stunned, I have to say lol! It was sort of flattering in a way that someone I barely knew bothered to find out info about me, but it was very unexpected :aah: I thought I'd just be the girl who wrote the Dr. Breadstein script :roftl:

Oh, and the whole Robert Pattinson thing...his friend Ben is apparently in some movie with him. Bella Mia or something. Bellamia? :dunno:

Found this on Jimmy's MySpace:

l_4996406c0152483289b90f793b95eba6.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW!!! :fangurl:

I love those hats! They have all different kinds, and matching mittens as well!

I have a hat like that, except it's a bear and it's ears are shorter etc.

It doesn't look as nice as his. :aah:

Edited by iadoremika

Yes, you should look! Pictures and videos included.

I was rather stunned, I have to say lol! It was sort of flattering in a way that someone I barely knew bothered to find out info about me, but it was very unexpected :aah: I thought I'd just be the girl who wrote the Dr. Breadstein script :roftl:

Oh, and the whole Robert Pattinson thing...his friend Ben is apparently in some movie with him. Bella Mia or something. Bellamia? :dunno:

Bel Ami.

Here's a link to the site, where they say some very nice things about Ben

http://belamifilm.com/category/music/

I can't actually get it to work this morning, but then again, MFC is about the only site I can get onto this morning for some strange reason. I can't even get twitter up.

jimmyplaysbass - Well, all I can say is...

jimmyplaysbass - ...I'm sorry, I forgot, what were we talking about?

jimmyplaysbass - Oh that's right! The tour! Well, its supposed to be a secret, but I'll tell you if you want?

jimmyplaysbass - well, it starts off with a $)*$ RQ)NR)I) @ and then )*$@UB)NGK( *** D()@)?DM and then the best bit ```$*)@)_ $() £ £)!(@ **)$()£()@($

jimmyplaysbass - I'm sorry, something seems to be wrong with my keyboard! I can't seem to type it properly :P

:fangurl:

He's such a Twitter tease! :aah:

But it's working. I'm getting so excited for this tour. :wub2:

PS: I see someone has started a "Mika's Lips Fan Club" in the Chat About Mika section. Maybe we should go against the grain and start a "Jimmy's Lips Fan Club." :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Bel Ami.... They said some very nice things about him...

Bel Ami.

Here's a link to the site, where they say some very nice things about Ben

http://belamifilm.com/category/music/

They think he's hot, and is the sidedish to the RPatzz entree...

RPattz can be the entree... but Ben can be the main meal!! :das::naughty:

PS: I see someone has started a "Mika's Lips Fan Club" in the Chat About Mika section. Maybe we should go against the grain and start a "Jimmy's Lips Fan Club." :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Tell me about it! I was going to tell him he's a bastard for being such a tease...

Oooooh, I think that would be a good idea!

Oh, would anyone object if I suggested that we change the name of this thread to the Jimmy Sims thread ft. Ben Parker :teehee:

As for that other issue, I really wish you wouldn't drag it up again Sara unless you're prepared to spill all the beans. Only you and the others who were there with you that night actually know everything that Luke said, and unless I'm reading the tone of your post incorrectly, you're making it sound like David had a more active role in the whole thing than was the impression I got at the time. If he got his job simply because he was friends with Mikey then why has Mika kept David on, now that Mikey's gone? But, I really don't want to open this up for debate all over again, particularly in Jimmy's thread. Maybe one day the truth will come out. Until then, I'm gonna live in blissful ignorance and continue to like or not like people based on what I think of their performance and how they behave when I interact with them, and not on some incident that I was not privy to and don't have all the details of.

So. Water under the bridge and all that, hey?

Sorry Chicka, I wasn't meaning to drag anything up again, as I do agree with you about it being pointless to get into that discussion again, and this not being the right place to do it in anyway if we were to discuss it, so yes, I totally agree with you.

I just wanted to point out that all I was trying to do by mentioning it was to justify that I didn't just see his face one day and decide that I didn't like him. There was a story behind it, that's all.

I have a curse, which is the fact that I seem to have this freakishly hightened sense of fairness and what's right and wrong, and in the Luke/David/Mikey story it made me really see red.

I do want to correct you when you mention us meeting Luke one night, and say that it was not really down to what Luke said or didn't say (he never said anything bad anyway) but there are many ways in which one can find information, and things can come from many different angles, so I want to clarify that it wasn't Luke's fault that I didn't think much of Sunshine. Luke has always been a total gentleman throughout the whole thing and he is 100% not to blame. Unfortunately, the same can't be said of others, but going into it too much would just open a whole new can of worms which is totally pointless. So I shall not :aah:.

I'm not sure now if any of this rambling makes any sense anymore, but my point was: I wasn't trying to dredge old crap out, just to say that in the same way that if I see someone that I think is cute, I won't automatically just like them, I also won't just automatically dislike someone just based on seeing them. There has to be something else there. Not to mention that when he joined the band he was absolutely CRAP at the keys, and kept making mistakes. This is not a subjective fact though, it was there for everyone to see. The amount of people who complained that summer about Relax being ruined for them since his "new technique" came in was quite something :naughty:.

Anyway, I can't believe that I ended up writing another megalong unintelligible bible so I will just stop now and hope that it makes "some" sense.

Coolness!

He's got a few songs on facebook, and there's vids on youtube and FB as well...

Yes, I listened to his songs on myspace before he did that London gig the other day and I was really impressed! I think that he's really good. I was quite annoyed that I ended up missing that one, but I will def go to the next one.

He is & So am I!

Jimmy does have very nice lips :teehee:

Sorry Chicka, I wasn't meaning to drag anything up again, as I do agree with you about it being pointless to get into that discussion again, and this not being the right place to do it in anyway if we were to discuss it, so yes, I totally agree with you.

I just wanted to point out that all I was trying to do by mentioning it was to justify that I didn't just see his face one day and decide that I didn't like him. There was a story behind it, that's all.

I have a curse, which is the fact that I seem to have this freakishly hightened sense of fairness and what's right and wrong, and in the Luke/David/Mikey story it made me really see red.

I do want to correct you when you mention us meeting Luke one night, and say that it was not really down to what Luke said or didn't say (he never said anything bad anyway) but there are many ways in which one can find information, and things can come from many different angles, so I want to clarify that it wasn't Luke's fault that I didn't think much of Sunshine. Luke has always been a total gentleman throughout the whole thing and he is 100% not to blame. Unfortunately, the same can't be said of others, but going into it too much would just open a whole new can of worms which is totally pointless. So I shall not :aah:.

I'm not sure now if any of this rambling makes any sense anymore, but my point was: I wasn't trying to dredge old crap out, just to say that in the same way that if I see someone that I think is cute, I won't automatically just like them, I also won't just automatically dislike someone just based on seeing them. There has to be something else there. Not to mention that when he joined the band he was absolutely CRAP at the keys, and kept making mistakes. This is not a subjective fact though, it was there for everyone to see. The amount of people who complained that summer about Relax being ruined for them since his "new technique" came in was quite something :naughty:.

Anyway, I can't believe that I ended up writing another megalong unintelligible bible so I will just stop now and hope that it makes "some" sense.

Surprisingly enough I like reading your rants... you also remind me a bit of S&M in some ways...

Yes, I listened to his songs on myspace before he did that London gig the other day and I was really impressed! I think that he's really good. I was quite annoyed that I ended up missing that one, but I will def go to the next one.

I wish I could go see him live... I will eventually see him live, hopefully Jimmy will be playing with him when I do get a chance...

Oh, he is doing a solo gig tomorrow... I said that I would go if it was in Australia and he basically sad what's your problem, it's only down the road! :lmfao:

Oh, are you following him on twitter?

Surprisingly enough I like reading your rants... you also remind me a bit of S&M in some ways...

Really? Hmm that is interesting :teehee:. The thing is, I'm not ranting (not in intention), it's only that I feel strongly about things, and go on for ages when explaining them, trying to put my point across :naughty:

I don't expect people to necessarily agree with everything that I say or think, obviously, but I like to discuss it :roftl:.

I wish I could go see him live... I will eventually see him live, hopefully Jimmy will be playing with him when I do get a chance...

Oh, he is doing a solo gig tomorrow... I said that I would go if it was in Australia and he basically sad what's your problem, it's only down the road! :lmfao:

Oh, are you following him on twitter?

I probably can't make it tomorrow night :aah: but I hope I can soon. Yep, been following him for aaages, since Jimmy started talking about him; He's funny.

Thankyou for answering Sara, and for reminding me that you did say at the time that Luke didn't say anything nasty or derogatory. I'd kind of forgotten, in the intervening period of time. I only remembered that you'd seen him, and that I wasn't there to know all that was said.

*cries* I'm never there. It's so unfair! Why can't London be next to Canberra? Why? WHY? Oh, what a cruel world it is!!

OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system.... What were we talking about?:naughty:

*cries* I'm never there. It's so unfair! Why can't London be next to Canberra? Why? WHY? Oh, what a cruel world it is!!

Nah because then you'd have to have London's weather in Canberra. The solution is a teleportation device! :mf_lustslow:

Although really, if we all had a teleportation device we'd just be going to Mika gigs every day and wouldn't have lives. :freak:

Found this on Twitter, sounds sweet:

catfitton: Been whiling away the day reading @jimmyplaysbass's thread on Mika website. Lucky Jimmy to have such sweet fans!

4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Aaaaagh! :blush-anim-cl:

Erm. Hello Mrs. Jimmy! Welcome to his thread! :bye:

*dubs you an honourary member of the Jimmy's Lips Fan Club* :roftl:

Oh, and we promise to take very good care of him when he's on tour. I mean that in the most innocent, friendly, non-freaky-groupie way possible, I swear! :aah:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Aaaahw. Jimmy send me yesterday a private message at facebook.. that he will lift me up again soon hahaha..

Hahaha.. soooo sweet, funny and cool.. can't wait to see him again :D..

Edited by Sylvana

Nah because then you'd have to have London's weather in Canberra. The solution is a teleportation device! :mf_lustslow:

Although really, if we all had a teleportation device we'd just be going to Mika gigs every day and wouldn't have lives. :freak:

Aaaaagh! :blush-anim-cl:

Erm. Hello Mrs. Jimmy! Welcome to his thread! :bye:

*dubs you an honourary member of the Jimmy's Lips Fan Club* :roftl:

Oh, and we promise to take very good care of him when he's on tour. I mean that in the most innocent, friendly, non-freaky-groupie way possible, I swear! :aah:

Oh, no. We'd still have seperate weather....:naughty:

But going to Mika gigs each day and having no life? I could live with that:mf_rosetinted:

There's a Mrs Jimmy? :shocked: Oh dear! *tries to remember if she has said anything remotely compromising* No, I think I'm all good.

Welcome Mrs Jimmy:bye: (How do you know this is Mrs Jimmy, Mana? Has the MFC FBI been investigating again?)

Aaaahw. Jimmy send me yesterday a private message at facebook..

thanks for following my Twitter and being my fan! I'll be back to lift you up again soon x

Hahaha.. soooo sweet and cool.. can't wait to see him again :D..

Aww! That's so sweet of him. :wub2:

There's a Mrs Jimmy? :shocked: Oh dear! *tries to remember if she has said anything remotely compromising* No, I think I'm all good.

Welcome Mrs Jimmy:bye: (How do you know this is Mrs Jimmy, Mana? Has the MFC FBI been investigating again?)

:fisch:

Although, her tweet does say "on Mika website." So maybe she means that literally; as in, on the French fan site called "Mikawebsite", not on here. :roftl:

Oh yes... it's so much fun asking Kiwis to say fush and chups :teehee:

:lmfao: I remember that!

I'll hold him down while you pat him on the head... :naughty:

just as much fun as it is to get an ausie to say six! but I dont actually say Fush and chups! Its such a bogan south way of speaking!

sounds like a plan!

Id need more than one yellow pages to reach otherwise!

BTW...Beached As bro was made by australians making fun of the kiwi accent! I actually brought beached as bro merch in hornsby!

flight of the concords are closest to the kiwi accent! I never really realised how strong their accents are!

jimmyplaysbass - My lovely @catfitton is chuffed cos she got a mention on the MFC today. I however haven't been on since the pants episode last month. FEAR

How sweet :naughty:

aww Mrs jimmy!

pants episode? :shocked:

Love em too. Very creative and very well made! Makes me laugh each time

Hes a classic! :wub2:

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Aaaahw. Jimmy send me yesterday a private message at facebook..

thanks for following my Twitter and being my fan! I'll be back to lift you up again soon x

Hahaha.. soooo sweet and cool.. can't wait to see him again :D..

Yeah, erm, not so private anymore is it now? :roftl::roftl:

jimmyplaysbass - My lovely @catfitton is chuffed cos she got a mention on the MFC today. I however haven't been on since the pants episode last month. FEAR

How sweet :naughty:

OH MY.................:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:teehee:

what pants episode is jimmy referring to? did i miss something?

Maybe the embarassing pic that I saw few days ago..........in this thread?

:naughty:

Edited by Yuna