But....but... why does he look so happy?? :blink:

Because he was busy looking up into the friendly eyes of his creator, Jimmy, and while the two were sharing a lovely moment...some evil creature came up from underneath and stabbed the poor guy.

He didn't even have a chance to react. :tears:

Because he was busy looking up into the friendly eyes of his creator, Jimmy, and while the two were sharing a lovely moment...some evil creature came up from underneath and stabbed the poor guy.

He didn't even have a chance to react. :tears:

Oh no! :tears:

Some evil creature? Who could that be?? Whoever they are, they're probably on the run & laying low right now, cause they're wanted for veggie homicide. But WHOEVER do we know of with ties to Jimmy that we haven't heard from in a while? ............................ :mf_rosetinted:

Oh no! :tears:

Some evil creature? Who could that be?? Whoever they are, they're probably on the run & laying low right now, cause they're wanted for veggie homicide. But WHOEVER do we know of with ties to Jimmy that we haven't heard from in a while? ............................ :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:*gasp* You don't mean......

This is such a terrible crime...but I thought that our prime suspect loved the veggies...:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:*gasp* You don't mean......

This is such a terrible crime...but I thought that our prime suspect loved the veggies...:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

We know he loves the CHEESE... maybe a little too much. Do you think he was conspiring with his little dairy friends to take out the veggies once and for all? :shocked:

We know he loves the CHEESE... maybe a little too much. Do you think he was conspiring with his little dairy friends to take out the veggies once and for all? :shocked:

Oh my. I never thought of that. Maybe he took his cheese leader and his half and half minions and plotted to take down the veggies.:shocked:

I never thought it would come to this.

Okay, I have to admit it... I love Jimmy... not as much as Martin of course, but I do love him... :wub2:

so... now that we have posted 1000 pics of jimmy... what do we think of him as a bass player? is he a good addition to the mika team?

i think he's a great musician & loves what he's doing. :wub2:

he's a great addition to the team... i hope he's a keeper :blush-anim-cl:

I think he's a great bass player... he's my second fave bass player, behind Adam Clayton of course!

I hope he's a keeper too!

I'm a sucker for red heads which is a good part of why I'm fond of him. I've not seen him live in person but from the video's it appears he does a great job.

Who doesn't love a ranga? :naughty:

And for those who don't know what ranga means, it is a word used in Oz for read headed people...

I think he's fit in with the band very easily, very quickly -- it must be

hard to walk into a situation like that cold and adapt immediately, like

going from 0 to 60mph, you know?

Funny you should mention that, he was telling us that he's only been with the band for a month, and that he was worried that we wouldn't accept him.. We all replied that we love him! :wub2:

I adore Jimmy! I may have said that a few times too many in Toronto and Montreal, because some people (who shall not be named to protect the guilty :sneaky2:) saw me chatting with him, and then took it upon themselves to tweet him telling him I had a crush on him! Poor lad probably thought some wacky Canadian groupie (with a peculiar penchant for bass players) was chasing after him. :roftl:

And Deb - dodging the question about if you think he's cute, eh? Will this picture - shamelessly stolen from his MySpace - help sway your vote? :das:

325425527_l.jpg

I think you may have! Actually, I said on Wednesday that I wanted to keep Jimmy, Sunshine and Martin, and the others told me that I had to share Jimmy!

And ooooh dear god that is a hot photo... :drool:

I might have to visit his myspace again...

If only Jimmy didn't have a girlfriend, huh? :naughty:

Oooh what!!! Well now I'm disappointed!

*coughbumpcough*

Jimmy was privileged enough to meet the new MFC travelling bear - er, hippo - at the Sydney gig.

Too cute!

P1110453.jpg

Awwwwwwww! I hadn't seen the actual pic but was somewhere to his left when the girls took the pic of him... it was too cute!

I'm also uploading pics to PB, so I'll post them when they're up...

Edited by nico_collard

Jimmy is lovely!

Met him at Sunrise and he spoke to us for a while about what he'd done in sydney, shopping etc.

Then at the Mika meet & greet we spoke to him more. we spoke to him a few times that night cos he was pretty funny and good to talk to

befre we left i told him about my tow truck fine that i got for parking infront of the venue and he signed it for me.

on the way home we ended up having a car crash (which i found random after speaking about the fine) so i tweeted him and he actually replied back asking if we were fine which was nice of him.

anyway to my point

jimmy = fantastic musician! can't wait to hear more from him!

oh btw, his name on the setlist says "jimmy sucks" because i told him thats what his signature looked like on something else as a joke and he actually wrote it.

DSC04297.jpg

DSC04296.jpg

DSC04165.jpg

DSC04291.jpg

awww those pics of Jimmy are brill!

Aww. I do have a soft spot for him actually. Jimmy and iMMa.

Me too, I must admit. They are both so down to earth, normal and approachable :wub2:. Actually, so is Martin, really, and Cherisse as well, of course, but for some reason these two I find incredibly nice :aah:. I also love the banter that they have amongst themselves.

Did I mention he was quite easy on the eye aswell? =p

Ah, so that's who you are! I saw you in the queue at the Enmore, and wasn't quite sure who you were, and read your report in the gig thread, and wondered if it might have been you, cos of the signs and posters you made and now I know.

Um, so, anyway.... Jimmy. I think he's great. I love his chemistry with iMMa on stage, they just seem to have a blast together, he seems to be a decent bass player, he's definitely easy on the eye, and when I met him he was lovely and funny.

Me too, I must admit. They are both so down to earth, normal and approachable :wub2:. Actually, so is Martin, really, and Cherisse as well, of course, but for some reason these two I find incredibly nice :aah:. I also love the banter that they have amongst themselves.

I think they stand out against everyone else, I don't know if that's because of Twitter, but like Jazzy said: It's almost like they've won a competition to be a part of this and are telling all they're friends what it's like :aah:

But they are very involved with us, and the two of them have so much cuteness and charm. (Jimmy with his food, iMMa with her vlogs...)

I'd like to think they're for keeps but I know iMMa is in a band of her own...I'm enjoying their presence while I can.

I think they stand out against everyone else, I don't know if that's because of Twitter, but like Jazzy said: It's almost like they've won a competition to be a part of this and are telling all they're friends what it's like :aah:

But they are very involved with us, and the two of them have so much cuteness and charm. (Jimmy with his food, iMMa with her vlogs...)

I'd like to think they're for keeps but I know iMMa is in a band of her own...I'm enjoying their presence while I can.

Caz, my little darling, you the Royal Spelling Monster who loves to correct everyone's spelling mistakes................

....... I take great pleasure in telling you that, when you wrote "they're friends", it should have in fact been "their friends" :roftl:.

oh btw, his name on the setlist says "jimmy sucks" because i told him thats what his signature looked like on something else as a joke and he actually wrote it.

Ha! That's fantastic! :roftl:

And your pictures are lovely. :wub2:

It's almost like they've won a competition to be a part of this and are telling all they're friends what it's like :aah:

Caz, my little darling, you the Royal Spelling Monster who loves to correct everyone's spelling mistakes................

....... I take great pleasure in telling you that, when you wrote "they're friends", it should have in fact been "their friends" :roftl:.

HAHAHA I was about to say the same thing! :naughty:

Look at that Caz, corrected by someone who doesn't even speak English as a first language! Is that black & white pic of Jimmy up there damaging your grammar skills? :das::roftl:

Caz, you know we love you, but this was SO open. :teehee:

:huglove: