Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I loved how he was like: "yeah i've been taking a break...:naughty:"

And we're all like

"Yeah, so we've noticed...":blink:

:roftl:

:lmfao:

Mika: "It's so normal for one not to twit for a fortnight when you have a life, uh, MFCrs?"

Us: Yeah, yeah, we all killed our cats but whateva...:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: "It's so normal for one not to twit for a fortnight when you have a life, uh, MFCrs?"

You know what? he tweeted before Nov. 21st, that means he's actually seen my msg about Albert the golden donkey that's why he's back to tweeting...:mf_rosetinted:

You know what? he tweeted before Nov. 21st, that means he's actually seen my msg about Albert the golden donkey that's why he's back to tweeting...:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

The cats are gone anyways...:mf_rosetinted:

He was forced to twit by the Myspace guy, he treathened him with the whole bunch of guitars hanging on the wall....:teehee::biggrin2:

:shocked:

The cats are gone anyways...:mf_rosetinted:

He was forced to twit by the Myspace guy, he treathened him with the whole bunch of guitars hanging on the wall....:teehee::biggrin2:

Howdy Ms. Wonka.

I am slowly tiptoeing toward you as the last time you made me spit out a mouthful of coffee & shortly after that you attacked me with those gorilla lips.

How are ya?

Howdy Ms. Wonka.

I am slowly tiptoeing toward you as the last time you made me spit out a mouthful of coffee & shortly after that you attacked me with those gorilla lips.

How are ya?

I have that sort of effect on people, Mum says I bumped my head too many times...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm fine...:thumb_yello:...the sun is shinning, the laundry's dry, Mika twitted and i have loads of new captions on my mind about the web chat thingie, so...life is beautiful...:biggrin2:

And how's yous?

What have you been doing during MikaDrought?

a bit i didn't understand (even after listening 10x :teehee:), can someone please tell me what he's saying? :blush-anim-cl:

"i don't read everything, 'cause ... drives you mad" - what does he say in between that?

Sounds like he says "sitting there counting the ticker tape drives you mad no matter what".

I think he means watching the new messages come in one after the other and never being able to break away because they just keep coming.

Sounds like he says "sitting there counting the ticker tape drives you mad no matter what".

I think he means watching the new messages come in one after the other and never being able to break away because they just keep coming.

ah you're right, that could be it! thanx! :biggrin2::flowers2:

XD I've been lurking around reading your guys talk the past few days, and it's hilarious what you guys get up too. As soon as I heard on the other tread (Myspace chat) that he tweeted, I knew you had to have some kind of explosion.

He tweeted? Really? lol, must have been while I was at work. *runs off to check twitter.*

Set it up so your mobile phone gets twitter updates for Mika. That's what I do. :biggrin2:

I will have to look into doing that.

Maybe after November though, I'm behind on my word count. I can't have anymore distractions. Not even Mika's ever wonderful tweets.

I do have it on my ipod touch but no free wifi at work for me to use.:boxed:

Set it up so your mobile phone gets twitter updates for Mika. That's what I do. :biggrin2:

But what about the people who don't have a twitter or a cell phone? :sneaky2::wink2:

The only time I've been on twitter is to check Mika's. I'm like, "Lets see if Mika twittered anything interesting..." and then I read what he's tweeted in the span of time since I last checked, provided there not babble nonsense. :naughty:

*is jealous cause she doesn't get that function in germany* :crybaby:

Really? That's weird.:blink:

I will have to look into doing that.

Maybe after November though, I'm behind on my word count. I can't have anymore distractions. Not even Mika's ever wonderful tweets.

I do have it on my ipod touch but no free wifi at work for me to use.:boxed:

Ah good plan. It comes in handy when you're on the go and want to be updated on Mika.:biggrin2:

But what about the people who don't have a twitter or a cell phone? :sneaky2::wink2:

The only time I've been on twitter is to check Mika's. I'm like, "Lets see if Mika twittered anything interesting..." and then I read what he's tweeted in the span of time since I last checked, provided there not babble nonsense. :naughty:

Then get a twitter.:naughty: I only got one in the first place to follow Mika, but then as you follow more people (mainly MFCers) it's a fun place to have mini convos!:aah:

*is jealous cause she doesn't get that function in germany* :crybaby:

That sucks :thumbdown:

But twitter is pretty universal, so they're probably working on making it worldwide for all phone services in the world.

------------

A tradition is broken...this is the first twitter thread I haven't started :tears:

:naughty:

Mwahahahahaahaha:roftl:

You know, last June I actually said to him, when he asked how much time was into the yearbook: We had no life and he just said: That's not true.

Well here you have it Mika, we really don't:mf_rosetinted:

Mwahahahahaahaha:roftl:

You know, last June I actually said to him, when he asked how much time was into the yearbook: We had no life and he just said: That's not true.

Well here you have it Mika, we really don't:mf_rosetinted:

It takes an MFCr to know another, what the feck does Mika know?:mf_rosetinted:

He has a life, there's proof, we don't, this forum is proof!:naughty: