Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mikasounds In Dubai for one night. Gonna have a splepless night.

Wish I could go skiing but not after what I did to my foot.

5 minutes ago from Tweetie

my first impulse was to ask whether he meant the torn tendon, or everything he's done to his foot since then... :fisch: - but i resisted the temptation. :naughty:

splepless?:blink:

:lmfao:

Yo, happy bday! :huglove:

He wasn't sleepless in Seattle and now is sleepless in Dubai?:mf_rosetinted:

Lame joke, lame joke...

Edit: I'm half dyslexic today, too, coz i didn't understand at first the typo....:naughty:

And they say it's John twitting...:lmfao:

Edited by willywonka

I woke up, checked my phone and saw three unread messages.

I was so excited to be like, "Hey, one of these could be Mika's again!"

Then I checked, and it was! :wub2: Ah, it felt so great to receive a Mika tweet in the morning.

And of course, Mika wouldn't officially be back on Twitter until he gave us a new mispelled word. :lmfao:

Yes, he was moaning last night after the gig that "I haven't slept for four days and tomorrow I have to go to Australia. And I'll be stuck in Dubai for 10 hours; What am I supposed to do in Dubai for 10 hours??" *whine some more, in whiney tone* :lmfao:

It was hilarious. He was really moany and not in the mood for the traveling at all :aah:, he just kept going. This all hapened after someone asked him if he was drunk when he came out, and he said: "no, I'm not drunk, I'm ****in exhausted!"

And then he proceeded with the tirade posted above :teehee:.

After Little Noise he said he was not looking forward to the stopover in Dubai, he'd be there for 10 hours.

a quote from the myspace interview:

"i don't wanna become addicted to anything like that - well, i don't think there's any chance of me becoming addicted"

it really sometimes makes me wonder whether he's reading mfc... :shocked: this was one of my many killing time theories on the thread, and why does he mention it in the first place, if he's not in danger of becoming addicted anyway?! :blink: well, most likely just a coincidence... but you'll never know... :teehee:

There's a latin saying "excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta": He who excuses himself, accuses himself (qui s'excuse, s'accuse)

I think he was testing us, maybe he was reading MFC. Anyway just a little bit only because he has been busy these days too.

my first impulse was to ask whether he meant the torn tendon, or everything he's done to his foot since then... :fisch: - but i resisted the temptation. :naughty:

My thoughts! :roftl: Whenever he was jumping I was thinking of his foot :dunno:

splepless?:blink::lmfao:

:biggrin2:

Very happy he's back!!

I woke up, checked my phone and saw three unread messages.

I was so excited to be like, "Hey, one of these could be Mika's again!"

Then I checked, and it was! :wub2: Ah, it felt so great to receive a Mika tweet in the morning.

And of course, Mika wouldn't officially be back on Twitter until he gave us a new mispelled word. :lmfao:

:lmfao:

Really? That's weird.:blink:

Ah good plan. It comes in handy when you're on the go and want to be updated on Mika.:biggrin2:

Then get a twitter.:naughty: I only got one in the first place to follow Mika, but then as you follow more people (mainly MFCers) it's a fun place to have mini convos!:aah:

Ehh, not interested in making one just to follow a celebrity, no matter how much I like them. :naughty: Plus, the last thing I need is another internet addiction. :naughty:

You know, it must show how bad I am at spelling or catching typos because I didn't notice the "Spleaping" thing nor the fact he's done it before... (Well, maybe. I forget) :naughty:

Yes, he was moaning last night after the gig that "I haven't slept for four days and tomorrow I have to go to Australia. And I'll be stuck in Dubai for 10 hours; What am I supposed to do in Dubai for 10 hours??" *whine some more, in whiney tone* :lmfao:

It was hilarious. He was really moany and not in the mood for the traveling at all :aah:, he just kept going. This all hapened after someone asked him if he was drunk when he came out, and he said: "no, I'm not drunk, I'm ****in exhausted!"

Ooaaaww. :roftl:

Mwahahahahaahaha:roftl:

You know, last June I actually said to him, when he asked how much time was into the yearbook: We had no life and he just said: That's not true.

Well here you have it Mika, we really don't:mf_rosetinted:

Well we are his peoples XD

It wouldn't surprise me if he reads the forumn. I mean what else is there to do when one is constantly traveling other than play on the internets?

I heard him say about being stuck in Dubai for 10 hours, and not knowing what to do. Confused me a little, then this morning realised it was a stopover for Aus.:naughty:

The sleeplessness, I can sympathise with, I'm having days, where I just can't sleep at all, then pass out for half a day! It's nuts!

Sorry just retweeting my own tweet (as I predicted he is flying Emirates...gosh he is not hard to read, is he??? Emirates has the best first class service from London to Oz, very famous.)

I wrote back to him after his tweets:

@mikasounds so is your seat like this (sorry it comes out so huge)28YFcK or like this ?

3yX0Qp

with all these extras? http://bit.ly/1El2Xn

The last link to the video on youtube is amazing...there are showers and personal bars and it is all like the inside of a lovely cabin on a cruise ship or something...:teehee:

Edited by Blue Sky