Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like we should be popping champagne and passing around a plate of cookies tonight. Let's just hope he doesn't disappear for another half a month. :aah:

well, he said that right now he has a reason to be back on twitter because he's touring - and he said in another question that he'll be touring until end of 2010, so there's hope, lol! :naughty:

i fear we might have a very long tweet-less period though while he's writing+recording the next album... :tears:

I love how on the live chat he tried to pull it off as if he hadn't tweeted in a few days. More like what? 16 days? Okay, Mika. :rolls_eyes: :roftl:

that'd explain it, mika's perspective is just different from ours... he has a life. :roftl:

a quote from the myspace interview:

"i don't wanna become addicted to anything like that - well, i don't think there's any chance of me becoming addicted"

it really sometimes makes me wonder whether he's reading mfc... :shocked: this was one of my many killing time theories on the thread, and why does he mention it in the first place, if he's not in danger of becoming addicted anyway?! :blink: well, most likely just a coincidence... but you'll never know... :teehee:

a bit i didn't understand (even after listening 10x :teehee:), can someone please tell me what he's saying? :blush-anim-cl:

"i don't read everything, 'cause ... drives you mad" - what does he say in between that?

Is "Mika's Back" or something about Mika returning to tweeting a trending topic on Twitter??

I don't have a twitter account.

But aren't there enough Mika Fans here to make Mika's return to Twitter a trending topic????

Just asking.:bow::bow::partytime2:

excellent idea! Let's get on to it!

Is "Mika's Back" or something about Mika returning to tweeting a trending topic on Twitter??

I don't have a twitter account.

But aren't there enough Mika Fans here to make Mika's return to Twitter a trending topic????

Just asking.:bow::bow::partytime2:

why don't we tweet someone BIG to start re-tweeting, 'mika's back'??:teehee:

excellent idea! Let's get on to it!

why don't we tweet someone BIG to start re-tweeting, 'mika's back'??:teehee:

The MikaFanClub Twitter account could do it with their 4,706 followers.

Even if a third of them participated It would be a tending topic wouldn't it??

We just need someone on Twitter to tweet them.

The MikaFanClub Twitter account could do it with their 4,706 followers.

Even if a third of them participated It would be a tending topic wouldn't it??

We just need someone on Twitter to tweet them.

I used my mikafansdotnet account already!