Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

Yes, he was moaning last night after the gig that "I haven't slept for four days and tomorrow I have to go to Australia. And I'll be stuck in Dubai for 10 hours; What am I supposed to do in Dubai for 10 hours??" *whine some more, in whiney tone* :lmfao:

It was hilarious. He was really moany and not in the mood for the traveling at all :aah:, he just kept going. This all hapened after someone asked him if he was drunk when he came out, and he said: "no, I'm not drunk, I'm ****in exhausted!"

And then he proceeded with the tirade posted above :teehee:.

poor guy, i can feel with him. :sad: normally i don't have insomnia, but it does come with the travelling, i'm nervous about flying, and also generally too excited, so i can hardly sleep the night before. and for him it was even 4 nights, maybe because he was nervous about the little noise thing as well... and then getting asked by ppl if you're drunk, lol, no wonder he was moaning! :naughty: and i also can understand that he's not in the mood for travelling, i still ain't either, after the US trip - i dreamt of flying away all year, every time i saw a plane in the sky... but those stressful long distance flights cured me from it for a while now! :rolls_eyes:

oh, and he answered someone who asked about the airline:

@Gae4ka emirates about 4 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to Gae4ka

yeah, i'd have thought so, if he's flying via dubai. :naughty: hope ppl won't see this as an invitation again to welcome him at the airport... i guess if that happened to me, i'd get quite mad at them, if i just left a 12-hour (or however long it is from dubai) flight after 5 sleepless nights and then had to deal with a group of fans wanting to take pix of me in that state. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this was posted by imma:

iMMamusic Arrived in Sydney and it's BOILING!! Fingers crossed

there's no storm tomorrow so we can do show outdoors! Every1 do ya best sun dance!!

anyone knows what show she's talking about? :blink: tomorrow? :blink:

poor guy, i can feel with him. :sad: normally i don't have insomnia, but it does come with the travelling, i'm nervous about flying, and also generally too excited, so i can hardly sleep the night before. and for him it was even 4 nights, maybe because he was nervous about the little noise thing as well... and then getting asked by ppl if you're drunk, lol, no wonder he was moaning! :naughty: and i also can understand that he's not in the mood for travelling, i still ain't either, after the US trip - i dreamt of flying away all year, every time i saw a plane in the sky... but those stressful long distance flights cured me from it for a while now! :rolls_eyes:

oh, and he answered someone who asked about the airline:

@Gae4ka emirates about 4 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to Gae4ka

yeah, i'd have thought so, if he's flying via dubai. :naughty: hope ppl won't see this as an invitation again to welcome him at the airport... i guess if that happened to me, i'd get quite mad at them, if i just left a 12-hour (or however long it is from dubai) flight after 5 sleepless nights and then had to deal with a group of fans wanting to take pix of me in that state. :naughty:

Omg yeah:naughty: Shame not everyone thinks this far

this was posted by imma:

there's no storm tomorrow so we can do show outdoors! Every1 do ya best sun dance!!

i had read about a TV show somewhere on the forum

EDIT: here it is: TV: Mika on Australian Idol: 22-11-2009 http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20308

Edited by mari62

this was posted by imma:

Mika arrives tomorrow morning at 7am Syndey time. (Conveniently telling us his airlines like he does). He is gonna be very jetlagged, wonder what this show is....

There is the Utopia Festival and Harbourlife outdoor festivals on tomorrow in Sydney, they already have their lineups posted. He would have to be a surprise guest. Likely???:blink:

i had read about a TV show somewhere on the forum

EDIT: here it is: TV: Mika on Australian Idol: 22-11-2009 http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20308

ah, thanx. :thumb_yello: wonder if it's supposed to be outside, or if there's another one as well - you'll never know with mika's busy schedule... :teehee:

with all these extras? http://bit.ly/1El2Xn

The last link to the video on youtube is amazing...there are showers and personal bars and it is all like the inside of a lovely cabin on a cruise ship or something...:teehee:

Wow- I'd love to go on one of those!

So long as the plane didn't actually leave the ground!

Hope Mika arrived refreshed- and does well and has fun on the show

Wow- I'd love to go on one of those!

So long as the plane didn't actually leave the ground!

just want to show you these,( so I am stalking you now lol) she is from M.bro but check out her vids lol (local stuff, one even at Redcar or saltburn beach I think) and apart from her fab voice I wish she cud hurry up n make it, I want OUR area on the map lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkzLc5v9J0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u7Hpux0kwY

Wonder how refreshed he was when you see tweets like these:roftl:

KobieThatcher: So...this morning I went to try and meet the singer Mika. I saw him and totally didn't recognise him at the time. Massive FAIL. haha

Not sure where else to post this... but apparently there are

people in Australia who are seeing Mika somewhere *right now*

@melissarrrgh mika is dead set 15 metres awayy

@caseeyrae holy f**k mika is right in front of me omgggggggg ansjdoakzjzos

awwww I am sooo happy for them :wub2:it's a great feeling.

lucky them!

wonder if he is seeing flying foxes too :roftl:

mikasounds watching through the final We Are Golden

competition entries. Have narrowed the winner down to two. So good! cant decide!

2 minutes ago from web

I didint even enter and it made e nervous! xD

mikasounds 41 degrees in Sydney, sorting my self out. trying to

scrub the jet lag off my face and go perform for the final of Australian Idol

less than a minute ago from web

*is jealous* :naughty:

mikasounds watching through the final We Are Golden

competition entries. Have narrowed the winner down to two. So good! cant decide!

2 minutes ago from web

I didint even enter and it made e nervous! xD

mikasounds 41 degrees in Sydney, sorting my self out. trying to

scrub the jet lag off my face and go perform for the final of Australian Idol

less than a minute ago from web

*is jealous* :naughty:

*panic attack*

I entered.....:shocked: