Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, just watched the interview, and I believe it.

I guess as Gertrude has a passort, he can take him around the word with him, as long as he makes sure he keeps up with any appropriate shots he'll need.

Sorry, I take looking after dogs very seriously:blush-anim-cl:

For a girl yes:roftl:

Don't forget we're talking about Mika... I remember I read that if he had a son, he would like to call him Alice.

Why not! There are a few boys called Camille in France, but most of the people called Camille are girls.

i will only believe it for sure when mika confirms it via tweet/blog or when any of us gets to see that dog. i mean, seriously, that story sounds too strange if you tell it - especially the name. a male dog called gertrude with a passport in his hear and an own floor on the tourbus? :roftl: ok as it's mika, it could be true... :naughty: but it could as well be completely made up, like that john travolta plane thing. :bleh:

and doesn't a dog have to stay in quarantine for ages, until you can take it from one country to another? :blink:

but only a bit more than a month and we'll see... if he says the dog comes on tour with him, we'll get to see it there, if it exists. :biggrin2:

if it's true, i really hope it's the kind of dog like bizkit, he was so cute! :wub2: somehow can't imagine mika having a small dog. :dunno: so i guess by saying "little dog" he meant it's a puppy. :original:

Edited by mellody

Don't forget we're talking about Mika... I remember I read that if he had a son, he would like to call him Alice.

Why not! There are a few boys called Camille in France, but most of the people called Camille are girls.

Yeah but Alice Cooper is also a man....I've never heard of a man named Gertrude:roftl:

i will only believe it for sure when mika confirms it via tweet/blog or when any of us gets to see that dog. i mean, seriously, that story sounds too strange if you tell it - especially the name. a male dog called gertrude with a passport in his hear and an own floor on the tourbus? :roftl: ok as it's mika, it could be true... :naughty: but it could as well be completely made up, like that john travolta plane thing. :bleh:

and doesn't a dog have to stay in quarantine for ages, until you can take it from one country to another? :blink:

but only a bit more than a month and we'll see... if he says the dog comes on tour with him, we'll get to see it there, if it exists. :biggrin2: if it's true, i really hope it's the kind of dog like bizkit, he was so cute! :wub2: somehow can't imagine mika having a small dog. :dunno: so i guess by saying "small dog" he meant it's a puppy. :original:

HI Mellody! (Happy New Year to you!)

It's in fact a microchip in the dog's ear. The dog (or cat) 's got a passport to travel anywhere in Europe and no longer needs to stay in quarantine.

Yeah but Alice Cooper is also a man....I've never heard of a man named Gertrude:roftl:

:roftl::roftl: We're talking about dogs... so Gertrude, I really don't mind!

It may be either a male or female. Dogs don't care about their names after all!

No, that would be only to go to the UK and Sweden if I remember correctly. And now the rules are not as strict as they used to be:thumb_yello:

No, that would be only to go to the UK and Sweden if I remember correctly. And now the rules are not as strict as they used to be:thumb_yello:

I work for a ferry company between France and England, and I can swear it's easier to travel with pets... Rather expensive, and lots of bureaucracy though

It's in fact a microchip in the dog's ear. The dog (or cat) 's got a passport to travel anywhere in Europe and no longer needs to stay in quarantine.

aha, didn't know that... well i know of course that pets get microchips for identification, so if they run away you can see who they belong to. but that there's an extra passport microchip, that's new to me. sounds really funny though! :roftl:

aha, didn't know that... well i know of course that pets get microchips for identification, so if they run away you can see who they belong to. but that there's an extra passport microchip, that's new to me. sounds really funny though! :roftl:

It's quite funny when you think about how much it is to travel with pets... but it's not when pets' owners are told that they cannot travel because the documents are not in order or there are elements missing... I remember a Saturday night stuck with a Norvegian lorrydriver whose dog did not fit the conditions to travel...

I think it's a real dog - Mika did start off by saying he had done a really stupid thing - and getting a real dog would certainly qualify :naughty:. He'll have to leave it behind when he tours North/South America, Japan, Australia etc

if it's true, i really hope it's the kind of dog like bizkit, he was so cute! :wub2: somehow can't imagine mika having a small dog. :dunno: so i guess by saying "little dog" he meant it's a puppy. :original:

I can imagine him having a small dog as in early 2007 there was a 5 sec video of him and a dog on myspace and all I remember is that he was giggling like an 8-year old...:naughty:.. if it's a dog like that, the name Gertrude is most fitting..:mf_rosetinted:

Uh oh....maybe my dad sold him a Chihuahua:mf_rosetinted:

"My daughter is a big fan of you!"

"SHHHHH DON'T TELL HER I WAS HEEERRREE!"

He did recently sell a male dog...if it's so...then this would be Gertrude:

IMG_6747.JPG?w=470;h=352;bestfit=1

The name thing (giving males female names) is a music biz / camp thing. Elton John's nickname is Sharon (in turn he calls Rod Stewart by the name Phyllis). Several artists, especially bi or gay artists, have had female nicknames. So I'm kinda not surprised by a male dog called Gertrude. Didn't he call a female penguin at London zoo Humphrey?!!!

The name thing (giving males female names) is a music biz / camp thing. Elton John's nickname is Sharon (in turn he calls Rod Stewart by the name Phyllis). Several artists, especially bi or gay artists, have had female nicknames. So I'm kinda not surprised by a male dog called Gertrude. Didn't he call a female penguin at London zoo Humphrey?!!!

He likes the gender confusing thing, doesn't he? Oh well as long as he stays a man, we're good:roftl: