Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

I could SO see that. Or he *is* travelling, but each pic is from a different country, just to screw us up. :naughty:

I could see that!

One picture of the pyramids, next picture of an igloo.

Mika: I'm in one country, I swear!

2daey47.jpg

LMFAO!!! :lmfao:

Oh god! :lmfao:

That made me literally laugh out loud. Good thing I was home alone. Honestly, if I was undergoing some sort of psychiatric evaluation they'd cart me off to the looney bin for laughing like a crazy person at my computer monitor. :roftl:

You know, Mana, I've been there so many times myself, especially with a few threads that I recall so vividly, that when I think of them I burst out laughing again. One of them was the iceman :aah:.

It's so weird how one can laugh so much about all the nonsense that we write here, but Wonka really has the comic touch :roftl:.

It looks like he is practicing for his own reality show, recycling Jessica Simpsons's famous "Is tuna chicken or fish?" line :naughty:

:lmfao: Oh don't remind me of that please. She concluded that it was "chicken from the sea" in the end, didn't she?

Never seen such a wasted head in my life :naughty:.

now the big question is... is his flat too small, or is he just too tall for his flat?! :lmfao:

No, the big question is: are all those watches that he's wearing waterproof? :roftl:

It's so weird how one can laugh so much about all the nonsense that we write here, but Wonka really has the comic touch :roftl:.

No, the big question is: are all those watches that he's wearing waterproof? :roftl:

Awwww, your flattering me...:blush-anim-cl:

You had loads of fun even before i got in...:wink2:

Yes, I have lurked a "few" threads!:naughty:

Explain in to me as if i was blond, what's the watches gotta do with that??????:shocked:

didn't he say he can't read them anyway? so who cares?! :lmfao::naughty:

or they're all fake, then it doesn't matter either. :naughty:

Guess where i am in the world...

But guess good coz i've been traveling so much i don't even know where i am anymore...

@cjnew Tell them where i told you i would be! Please!

f1fek9.jpg

hahahaha!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

this is great!!!

just found a cool website for world times: http://www.weltzeit.de/zeitzonenkarte.php - so if he was in south america, he'd have tweeted between about 2 AM and 6 AM the last 2 days. interesting, i thought the times there were like in NA, but it's a lot more in the west, so i was wrong.

so, billy brown, sorry to disappoint you, but i don't think mika's anywhere near your mexican island. :bleh:

unless he set the alarm clock in the middle of the night just to confuse us. :mf_rosetinted:

WOW! That's some seriously lush vegetation for Cincinatti in January. :naughty:

.. i have no idea where that place is and for some reason I compare it to Ratatoullie which makes me think of vegetables and capsium in paticular but I'm not even sure if there is capsicum in Ratatoullie :blink:

so, billy brown, sorry to disappoint you, but i don't think mika's anywhere near your mexican island. :bleh:

unless he set the alarm clock in the middle of the night just to confuse us. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I had assumed it was somewhere Indian Oceanish, just based on the times. I went to bed around 1 am and he tweeted during my night so I didn't think it was anywhere in the Americas. :dunno:

i know where he is.

he is in cincinnati.

:lmfao: Sounds plausible.

He already did, but i had to say i was unavailable cooking dinner...:mf_rosetinted:

So he sent a new one trying scuba diving...:mf_rosetinted:

2daey47.jpg

Right, that flat is so small that if he trips in the bedroom he'll land on his head at the loo...:blink:

If he trips on the kitchen he'd stuck his head on the fireplace...:boxed:

MIKA, THERE ARE SO MANY HUGE AND EXPENSIVE HOUSES IN LONDON!

Momma would visit you there...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao: saw this in school first, people were laughing at me for laughing :naughty:

Guess where i am...

First winning gets the key to go next...

toilet_homepage.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Nobie Wonkie you make me laugh so hard!:roftl::roftl:

I have spit up more drinks because of you.:roftl::roftl:

It is a really good thing that I clean up after myself.

Luv ya!!

:doh: Erm...cause he is underwater :fisch:

:doh: You're right!

amazed.jpg

OMG! Now i see da light!

Perdon, Sarita!

Sorry, i've been a bit sick and been asking a few dumb questions on the forum for the past few days, you were one of my victims...:naughty: