REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA at Little Noise Sessions in London 18-11-2009

Christine

'désolée pour les vidéos, mais je ne pense pas être la seule à le faire, et je doute que lorsque l’on met un clip dans nos vidéos préférés, elles oient de nous, je ne vole rien, je fais partager aux autres ce que je trouve sur d’autres sites!!!'

What does it means? Dont understand french :blush-anim-cl: its from that girls site, she wrote it

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so so so much! In approx 3hrs Im gonna be able to watch it :aah:

Thank you, you rock :huglove:

Ah you're welcome. I'm all for sharing the Mika love - it's a big reason behind me taking so many videos, especially as it was a special gig - I'm just not up for sharing the credit. :aah:

'désolée pour les vidéos, mais je ne pense pas être la seule à le faire, et je doute que lorsque l’on met un clip dans nos vidéos préférés, elles oient de nous, je ne vole rien, je fais partager aux autres ce que je trouve sur d’autres sites!!!'

What does it means? Dont understand french :blush-anim-cl: its from that girls site, she wrote it

From what I can get with my mangled understanding of French - Sorry for the videos, but I didn't not think to be..........yeah that's as far as I got.

Help anyone?

They're gone? Really? OMG!!

I was on there about 10 minutes ago - maybe MS/points people are FAST.

I'm having great fun putting notes on my videos though.

I put this one on Lollipop: Mama told me what I should know, too much thieving gonna rot your soul. Just a shame your mama didn't tell you that Krystl2707.

:naughty:

Well apparately first 2 are left...didint notice at first :blush-anim-cl: but still..mine is gone and i dunno how much there were altogether

Ah you're welcome. I'm all for sharing the Mika love - it's a big reason behind me taking so many videos, especially as it was a special gig - I'm just not up for sharing the credit. :aah:

I completaly understand that :aah:

Well atleast we all here know you made them and took time to upload them

Thanks again :biggrin2:

I'm quite shocked too tbh. Thanks to everyone who has left comments on the thief's page, hopefully the pressure will get to her and she'll cry.

I've email both the points people and MS to tell them about it and I'm currently going through my videos and adding little notes at the beginning of them to inform people of the rightful owner. I think I'll put a different note on each one, just for sh*ts and giggles. I don't imagine it'll be resolved over the weekend, but I'll keep you all up to date on what they do about it. (And by gum, there better be some action taken).

It's all very silly isn't it? I hope Karma catches up with her and she bangs her head on an open kitchen cupboard and then stubs her toe on the doorframe.

You hope she will cry? Hahaha!

You crack me up!:roftl::roftl:

I never thought of that.

I was just hoping enough of us would put enough pressure on her that she wouldn't do that anymore.

You want her to cry! Hahaha! :roftl::roftl:

Good for you Jazzy for writing to the points people & MS.

Everybody here should still post a message telling her off.

You could make her cry - I guess.:teehee::teehee::roftl::roftl:

From what I can get with my mangled understanding of French - Sorry for the videos, but I didn't not think to be..........yeah that's as far as I got.

Help anyone?

Google translate:

sorry for the video, but I do not think the one to do, and I doubt that when you put a clip in our favorite videos, they oient us, I do not steal anything, I share with others what I find on other sites!!!

She only shares with others,,,

According to google language tools:

sorry for the video, but I do not think the one to do, and I doubt that when you put a clip in our favorite videos, they oient us, I do not steal anything, I share with others what I find on other sites!

Did she steal some of your videos then? All of mine are still up on her page - I just went and looked.

She's well cheeky though, putting up what she finds on other sites and taking it as her own. She didn't credit me in the description or anything. It's MY content and if I haven't given her permission to use it, then she can't post it elsewhere AND claim points for it. She's trying to talk her way out of it but I'm gonna drag my heels on this one. I'm not gonna accept a lame non-apology, which is what it is. She isn't ACTUALLY sorry, she's just sorry she got caught and wants to appease me so she doesn't get in trouble. But she will. Mark my words, she will.

You hope she will cry? Hahaha!

You crack me up!:roftl::roftl:

I never thought of that.

I was just hoping enough of us would put enough pressure on her that she wouldn't do that anymore.

You want her to cry! Hahaha! :roftl::roftl:

Good for you Jazzy for writing to the points people & MS.

Everybody here should still post a message telling her off.

You could make her cry - I guess.:teehee::teehee::roftl::roftl:

Yes, I want her conscious to catch up with her and manifest itself in tears. :biggrin2:

She's well cheeky though. She can kiss my digital ass though if she thinks I'm gonna take that shiz lying down.

Is it bad that I'm ALMOST enjoying this because it's so silly?

Yes, I want her conscious to catch up with her and manifest itself in tears. :biggrin2:

She's well cheeky though. She can kiss my digital ass though if she thinks I'm gonna take that shiz lying down.

Is it bad that I'm ALMOST enjoying this because it's so silly?

No it isn't bad that you are getting "some" satisfaction for what she has done.

You have me laughing so hard I can't believe it though.:roftl::roftl:

She should know better - she is 29 years old.

Cry Byatch! Cry!

I had better settle donw now.:biggrin2:

No it isn't bad that you are getting "some" satisfaction for what she has done.

You have me laughing so hard I can't believe it though.:roftl::roftl:

She should know better - she is 29 years old.

Cry Byatch! Cry!

I had better settle donw now.:biggrin2:

Oh good, I do love a bit of drama. My only problem is that I usually find the funny side of anything, so nobody thinks I'm ever bothered, but my email to MS and the Points People was very formal and grown up so they don't know that I'm actually giggling as I add 'Every time you steal a video, God kills a kitten' to my youtube videos.

I'm running out of witticisms though. I'mma have to get creative now!

29 years old? SHAME ON HER. OMG I could actually forgive a 12 year old, but someone who is almost 30? Not a chance. By the age of thirty you should have a pretty established moral compass. This person clearly failed at the right and wrong test.

They're gone? Really? OMG!!

I was on there about 10 minutes ago - maybe MS/points people are FAST.

I'm having great fun putting notes on my videos though.

I put this one on Lollipop: Mama told me what I should know, too much thieving gonna rot your soul. Just a shame your mama didn't tell you that Krystl2707.

:naughty:

LMAO omg :lmfao:

I wrote in my description box that no-one's allowed to steal my videos :roftl: I'ma see if she has any of mine

Link anyone?

She's been commenting again - this was left one Blue Eyes' page:

sorry for having offended by my videos, but they have been accepted!

I do not think the only one doing this, I share with others what I find on Mika.

is the same as those spament pages by adding 20 X the same comment for more magic number's!

I am far from ^ to be the first to reassure you!

sorry if that bothers you

bises still

And this was on Sparkly's page:

sorry for my videos but they have been accepted, I share with others what I find on Mika

it's not like those spament pages with 20 X the same comment for the magic number's

sorry it bothers you

bises still

My jaw is officially hanging low - she must have put them up within five seconds of me sticking them on youtube, not even leaving me a second to put them up myself.

I am OFFICIALLY taking this as far as it will go because of her careless attitude. Her videos will be taken down and officially UNaccepted shortly. And everyone who watches my videos from now will get a nice little red note at the beginning with my thoughts on theft. :thumb_yello:

LMAO omg :lmfao:

I wrote in my description box that no-one's allowed to steal my videos :roftl: I'ma see if she has any of mine

Link anyone?

http://www.mikasounds.com/profile/view/364354

I've been MEGA creative. I've still got three left to do.

I think my favourite is my take on Kipling's If.

"If you should take a video, and claim it as your own, yours is the world and everything in it, and what's more, you'll be a thief my son."

Nothing like a bit of culture mixed in with some morals, eh?

Thanks again for all the wonderfull vids (oh Laurel :wub2: ) , and MP3. :thumb_yello:

Google translate:

sorry for the video, but I do not think the one to do, and I doubt that when you put a clip in our favorite videos, they oient us, I do not steal anything, I share with others what I find on other sites!!!

She only shares with others,,,

Sorry to hear about that. The google translation is quite perfect !

She says :

"Sorry for the vids, but I don't think I'm the only one to do that. I doubt that when we put a video clip on our favorites vids, we own them. I don't steal anything but I only share with other people what I can find on other website."

Oh for God's sake. People posting the same Mika pictures (from photoshoots or whatever) is pretty acceptable in my book. Annoying maybe, but that's too large to even try to control.

STEALING people's personal photos or videos is competely unacceptable! Yes they may have been accepted by Team Mika, but how does Team Mika know who this content rightly belongs to? Exactly, they don't, so we have our own roles to play and if the theives aren't gonna delete our content on their pages then we'll have to take them down by force!

"If you should take a video, and claim it as your own, yours is the world and everything in it, and what's more, you'll be a thief my son."

posted on her profile...

How dare you steal other people’s content. That’s THEIR personal stuff. I know other people do it too, and they’re probably getting shot right, left and centre too, but you refusing to take down the stolen content is just beyond ridiculous. You want to share the stuff? How about let the OWNERS share their stuff and let them share it ALONE? If you’re gonna nick it, AT LEAST ask them first and CREDIT them. DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. This is shocking behaviour not to mention screamingly childish, and just to let you know the owner is doing everything they can to get them deleted from your profile, so you might as well take them down really.

Grow up.

Thanks.

posted on her profile...

How dare you steal other people’s content. That’s THEIR personal stuff. I know other people do it too, and they’re probably getting shot right, left and centre too, but you refusing to take down the stolen content is just beyond ridiculous. You want to share the stuff? How about let the OWNERS share their stuff and let them share it ALONE? If you’re gonna nick it, AT LEAST ask them first and CREDIT them. DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. This is shocking behaviour not to mention screamingly childish, and just to let you know the owner is doing everything they can to get them deleted from your profile, so you might as well take them down really.

Grow up.

Thanks.

Nice one Caz. Tbh I'm gonna do everything I can to get her blocked from the points system. To quote my email "This is a blatant and callous abuse of the points system and I expect appropriate action to be taken."

Like you said, posting up pictures from photoshoots etc is absolutely fine, because let's face it, I doubt Paul Smith will be too worried about a few points, but taking other fan's videos five seconds after they've been uploaded is out of order and I would NEVER do it. Besides, it's not a favourites system. I don't get ratings when I add videos to my favourites on youtube, I get ratings when I upload my OWN content.

Best one so far (on Lady Jane): "Mika hits a bum note every time you steal a video." Then he hits the bum note when he starts singing and there's another note that pops up saying "OHHH!! THIEF!!!" and then in brackets I apologies to Mika for drawing attention to it, hahaha.

Nice one Caz. Tbh I'm gonna do everything I can to get her blocked from the points system. To quote my email "This is a blatant and callous abuse of the points system and I expect appropriate action to be taken."

Like you said, posting up pictures from photoshoots etc is absolutely fine, because let's face it, I doubt Paul Smith will be too worried about a few points, but taking other fan's videos five seconds after they've been uploaded is out of order and I would NEVER do it. Besides, it's not a favourites system. I don't get ratings when I add videos to my favourites on youtube, I get ratings when I upload my OWN content.

Best one so far (on Lady Jane): "Mika hits a bum note every time you steal a video." Then he hits the bum note when he starts singing and there's another note that pops up saying "OHHH!! THIEF!!!" and then in brackets I apologies to Mika for drawing attention to it, hahaha.

OOOHHH I love that bold part.

and LMFAO at the last paragraph :roftl::roftl:

OOOHHH I love that bold part.

and LMFAO at the last paragraph :roftl::roftl:

Hahaha I'm pretty good when it comes to official stuff. I know how to scare people into doing what I want. :teehee:

I think it's probably worth watching the videos again for the notes. They bring the LOLZ. I've been doing them for the last hour or so while chatting on here and facebooking and it's dead fun.

Just got Grace Kelly left to do. Hmmmmmmm.

Hahaha I'm pretty good when it comes to official stuff. I know how to scare people into doing what I want. :teehee:

I think it's probably worth watching the videos again for the notes. They bring the LOLZ. I've been doing them for the last hour or so while chatting on here and facebooking and it's dead fun.

Just got Grace Kelly left to do. Hmmmmmmm.

I watched your Lady Jane video just so I could hear *that* note hahaha. Oh Mika, it was an epic fail, but you remained cute and you carried on like a trooper so I forgive you.

For Grace Kelly, how about "If you steal my videos, the dead people mentioned in this song will come back to haunt you!" ?

hahah such wit :roftl: but you just gotta larrrrf aint ya.

I watched your Lady Jane video just so I could hear *that* note hahaha. Oh Mika, it was an epic fail, but you remained cute and you carried on like a trooper so I forgive you.

For Grace Kelly, how about "If you steal my videos, the dead people mentioned in this song will come back to haunt you!" ?

He's so adorable. Only he is amazing when he does something wrong. :aah:

I did just think of something really bad when I read that, but I won't put it up.

hahah such wit :roftl: but you just gotta larrrrf aint ya.

Yeah, humour is the best way to deal with these things. And also justice. It's gonna be GOOOOOD.

I know this stinks for Jazzy, really I do, but may I suggest we stop the vendetta against this particular girl? :wags_finger:

So far anyone can upload anything on MS, they approve anything, and there is a lot of spamming, stupid meaningless smiley comments, ridiculous photos and everything, and she is not the only one doing it. It just so happened that her activity was easy to spot, but there are 21000+ people on MS, and we only see the activity which gets on the front page/recent activity. I think Jazzy putting a message on her vids (and anyone else for that matter) is the best thing to do, and if necessary, a request to the people to remove the vids from their profiles. But the whole system is at fault. Anyone can upload youtube videos by posting links. It is more like a "favourite this video" system, rather than a post your own vids to your profile system.

If uploading the videos didn't get people points, if uploading them was simply an act of collecting your favourite videos in one place (much as we can do on YT by creating Playlists) then this issue wouldn't be quite so heated. It doesn't appear she did this with malicious intent.

You know, we can all hide behind out user titles etc.on MFC or MS. The internet is pretty anonymous, but sometimes the people doing these things are people we become good friends with on the forum, or stand next to in a queue, or are the sister or friend of someone we know. It really pays to retain our manners even when they are offending us immensely. :mf_rosetinted: