REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA at Little Noise Sessions in London 18-11-2009

Christine

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yo tampoco :aah::aah: :roftl:

i'm sorry ok i think that yours words " is my hero " for me are so pettry :wub2:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:

I've been a fan of Jo's for years, always listened to her radio show, when she was on during the week, and was gutted when she went to weekends. But I guess it was for the best, she does have a large family now.

So when I met her at Brixton last year, thanks to Carri :naughty:, it was a dream come true, and I never thought I would ever get the chance to meet her again.

When this came up, I was going to see if I could get to meet her again, as much as seeing Mika perform. And when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't not go for it. And I have to give a HUGE thanks to Silver, who was lovely enough to take the picture:wub2:

And I promise, I'm NOT stalking her.:naughty:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:

I've been a fan of Jo's for years, always listened to her radio show, when she was on during the week, and was gutted when she went to weekends. But I guess it was for the best, she does have a large family now.

So when I met her at Brixton last year, thanks to Carri :naughty:, it was a dream come true, and I never thought I would ever get the chance to meet her again.

When this came up, I was going to see if I could get to meet her again, as much as seeing Mika perform. And when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't not go for it. And I have to give a HUGE thanks to Silver, who was lovely enough to take the picture:wub2:

And I promise, I'm NOT stalking her.:naughty:

awwww :wub2: I know how it feels to meet your favorite artist, I'm so glad you could see her again

My videos so far :wub2:

Grace Kelly

Lady Jane

Stuck In The Middle

Big Girl

Any Other World

By The Time

Sorry for the shaking during some songs ... but you just can't sit still sometimes :aah:

I'll upload the others once I get home from work later :wub2:

Oh my!

Looks like one of the most amazing shows in quite a while!

It seems all who went had a wonderful time, thanks for sharing your videos.

Any Other World is my favourite from the videos I've seen, but I must admit, Stuck in the Middle for some reason, watching it in the videos today made me cry. I'm not sure why.

Over My Shoulder was amazing. He has such a good stage presence.

All of you are went are very lucky!

Can't wait until Tuesday, hopefully the show on Tuesday might meet the standards of this one! He is truely amazing

Again, thank you for the videos

Edited by ellennify

...reading the thread backwards now....

Yes, I think you used the most appropriate term...:naughty:

However, I don't think it was only because of the fans. He seemed rather 'disoriented', too.:teehee:... So when I realised that I decided not to give him the little present I prepared (it would have been my first one) or try to chat... It was simply not the right time for that. It was time for some quick autographs but I saw him automatically turn away from people who were pushy, dumb or rude.

Oh, no. He did think I was pushy or rude because he turned away when I was there? That's sad. I was just waiting and wanted to say thank you. I thought first it was because I had nothing in my hands to sign. Next time I wont' say anything.

Thanks for your detailed report Suzie!! :thumb_yello: Loved reading it. He did such a brilliant performance, maybe there was a pressure because of King's Singers, but he totally showed how talented he is :wub2:

excellent idea how orginized, go suggest it to them next time Caz, in fact just sort it out, make a barrier and a Q lol.

I think I might just do that :roftl:

I loved all your British lingo! The "huzzah" bit... :lmao: And the way you say "squirrels"!

Just finished part 6... it's like PGD all over again! :shocked: But the vlog was FANTASTIC, thanks for recording all that Cazzie! :huglove:

oh thankyou and YOU'RE WELCOME!

I couldn't quite follow the anecdote Mika told about being in the tube to see Angel...?

Did someone already make Mp3-files of the songs? I especially would sooooo love to have By the Time:wub2:

He was on the Northern Line to Angel, Islington (it's a tube sation about20mins. walk from the venue) he saw a woman crying and he was inspired to write Blue Eyes

He then jokes that the lady might be in the audience because she might be local :roftl:

I think I might just do that :roftl:

oh thankyou and YOU'RE WELCOME!

Caz, thanks for the video, I thought it was cool when he said he was friends with Bill Nighy, great actor.

When he said "one day" about both the clogs and the film of the roadtrip, with a smile and naughty glint in his eye. I think he's just doing more carrot dangling, to wind me up:naughty:

Ok, in case someone is still interested as there are tons of vids out there :roftl:, here is my full list:

Mika - Grace Kelly @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Lady Jane @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Stuck In The Middle @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Big Girl @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - In Any Other World @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Billy Brown @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - By The Time @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Over My Shoulder @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Blue Eyes @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Rain @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - We Are Golden @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Love Today @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Toy Boy @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

My videos so far :wub2:

Grace Kelly

Lady Jane

Stuck In The Middle

Big Girl

Any Other World

By The Time

Sorry for the shaking during some songs ... but you just can't sit still sometimes :aah:

I'll upload the others once I get home from work later :wub2:

Thank you so much Laurel!

I enjoyed everyone of them.

They are all in my favourites now.

What an absolutely amazing concert.

I would have truly loved to have been at this one.

A couple of those songs gave me chills watching them on youtube.

I can't imagine how I would have felt sitting/standing there.

Ok, in case someone is still interested as there are tons of vids out there :roftl:, here is my full list:QUOTE]

Thank you sariflor.

I am watching them.

These performances are so magnificent that I will watch all vids posted from this spectaculr night.

Ok, in case someone is still interested as there are tons of vids out there :roftl:, here is my full list:

[/font][/color]

STILL interested? My attention span is not that short! :roftl:

Your videos are stellar, as usual, Sara, thanks! :flowers2:

Oh my!

Looks like one of the most amazing shows in quite a while!

It seems all who went had a wonderful time, thanks for sharing your videos.

Any Other World is my favourite from the videos I've seen, but I must admit, Stuck in the Middle for some reason, watching it in the videos today made me cry. I'm not sure why.

Over My Shoulder was amazing. He has such a good stage presence.

All of you are went are very lucky!

Can't wait until Tuesday, hopefully the show on Tuesday might meet the standards of this one! He is truely amazing

Again, thank you for the videos

Welcome to the MFC ellennify!

I totally agree with what you said here.

Any Other World was hauntingly beautiful.