REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA at Little Noise Sessions in London 18-11-2009

Christine

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is pretty funny how we have adopted his name as Paul****sheet but actually it is hit sheet. :roftl:

He definitely owed Mika a good tweet or several after that.

That was entirely a typo on my part -- I really thought it was Paul's Hit

Sheet, which came out as, well, you know... no reflection on the guy.

Wow, I love his little chat at the beginning. Does he really say he wrote Over My Shoulder when he was 15?! I can't even wrap my head around how astounding that is. Go Mika! :wub2:

I know, right? When I was 15... well, let's just say that I didn't write anything

at 15 that would be worth reading 10 years or more later. :wink2:

I hate to say it, because this version is lovely, but I don't think it's as good as the version with Alexander. Sorry Kings Singers, I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but I prefer the Mika/Alexander combination. :roftl:

:lmfao: I just like the way you said that. I tend to agree with you that

I prefer Alexander's version better, but this venue was so perfect for

this song... it really got to me. :wub2:

Haven't managed to read everything. Life has been pretty hectic since Wednesday but thanks to all that have written reports/posted pics/vids. It was indeed a truely special night and I feel very priviledged to have been there.

Tiibet...............I saw your post about Mika turning away from you.....and as I was standing next to you at the time, I well remember. I know that you are bound to feel disappointed and upset by it but I really wouldn't take it personally. I am sure that Mika would never knowingly do that. He has so many people trying to talk to him at the same time and so many people are calling for his attention at the same time.

:huglove:

Haven't managed to read everything. Life has been pretty hectic since Wednesday but thanks to all that have written reports/posted pics/vids. It was indeed a truely special night and I feel very priviledged to have been there.

Tiibet...............I saw your post about Mika turning away from you.....and as I was standing next to you at the time, I well remember. I know that you are bound to feel disappointed and upset by it but I really wouldn't take it personally. I am sure that Mika would never knowingly do that. He has so many people trying to talk to him at the same time and so many people are calling for his attention at the same time.

your right of course, he gets distracted quite easily, I have seen it in Blackpool and other places, it can't be helped he is only one guy after all. PS. good to see you Kath :thumb_yello:

mp3 files (from Laurel's videos, they have the best audio quality, hope she doesn't mind :aah:)

By The Time:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezj1iiiywzm

Any Other World:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmjn0jmke4n

Lady Jane:

http://www.mediafire.com/?iyy2ngnmyr5

:bow: I was hoping for By the Time!:wub2: Tnx so much!:wub2:

Nice shout out for MIKA's band from the KING's SINGERS:

"When we went for rehearsals in Putney on the day before the concert, we realised just how fabulous Mika's band is too - a bunch of top class musos and lovely people with it."

Can I thank everyone who has shared photos reports and videos. I've been kept happily busy for a long tme.

I wonder if anyone can help me though... Jazzy perhaps .... My computer seems to have lost its ability to download the YouTube videos except as .flv and my converting program has lost its ability to 'rip' the mp3 audio track off the saved video.

So what I need if it's possible, is for someone else to do it and make it downloadable. Is that possible please?

I'll put all the videos and their mp3s into a zip and upload it to sendspace or something, and put the link up. They'll probably be up in the morning. :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone posting vids, i'm still watching Rose's and Jazzy's, tnx girls, they're magnificent!

You're welcome! :biggrin2:

just have time now to write about Wednesday.

Thanks again Silver for the tickets, I'm so lad I was there for this concert. It was magical.

I really like accoustic session, in addition the venue and the King's singer.

It was so good as soon as it started with Grace Kelly.

The best moment for me was "Over my shoulder", it was breathtaking and it did move me.

mp3 files (from Laurel's videos, they have the best audio quality, hope she doesn't mind :aah:)

By The Time:

Any Other World:

Lady Jane:

Here's another mp3 of Any Other World, also pulled from a YouTube video. The audio is amazing. :wub2:

http://media-convert.com/convert/?xid=7-yajoruww

I'll put all the videos and their mp3s into a zip and upload it to sendspace or something, and put the link up. They'll probably be up in the morning. :thumb_yello:

You have been soo great about your vids Jazzy, taking your time at the gig to record them, and then upload them here for us all to share, I think it's a disgrace that

http://mikasounds.s04.pre.umguk.vvhp.net/profile/view/364354

has nicked them all and posted them on MS without your knowlege OR consent! after all YOUR hard work making them, uploading them so fast and for OUR benefit too, and you haven't even had the chance to upload them yourself onto MS yet to claim your OWN points :sneaky2:I bet if you tried now they would be rejected since your not allowed to duplicate and they will think they are not YOUR vids as I am sure it says you have to OWN the pics and vids you post.

Edited by sparkly1

This chick's getting what's coming to her. I recommend everyone check out her pics and vids to make sure she hasn't stolen any of yours from any gig.

How cheeky though, FOURTEEN videos!! Not even just a sneaky one or two, FOURTEEN!

Edit: It's actually thirteen, I'm guessing Lady Jane hasn't been approved yet. Pfffft.

Edited by Jazzy

Okay, here's a zip file with all the videos (avi format - slightly reduced quality but nothing near 4.65 GB) and mp3s taken straight off the video - you get his chat, the applause, Jo's intro before he comes on stage etc. Unfortunately, my conversion software crashed when I tried to do it from the original vids and only worked when I took the mp3s off the avi so the quality isn't perfect, but it's something. If anyone else wants to have a go at making some decent mp3s from my videos then you're absolutely welcome to, just make sure you let me know/credit appropriately if you're posting elsewhere on the net.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACY8VBP7

Oh and do us a favour, don't steal them and claim them as your own in an attempt to get a couple of hundred Mika points. It makes you very lame indeed. :aah:

You have been soo great about our vids Jazzy, taking your time at the gig to recored them, and then upload them here for us all to share, I htink it's a disgrace that

has nicked them all and posted them on MS without your knowlege OR consent! after all YOUR hard work making them, uploading them so fast and for OUR benefit too, and you haven't even had the chance to upload them yourself onto MS yet to claim your OWN points :sneaky2:I bet if you tried now they would be rejected since our not allowed to duplicate and they will think they are not YOUR vids as I am sure it says you have to OWN the pics and vids you post.

Bloody hell ... what a flipping cheek :shocked:

Sorry Kings Singers, I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but I prefer the Mika/Alexander combination. :roftl:

:lmfao:

I find I can't really be objective about it because if you're not there you're not going to experience it the same way and after seeing Mika and Alex perform at other extraordinary gigs you tend to be biased.

Thanks everyone for your reports. It's taken me a couple of days to get through everything but I really appreciate it. I'm not really that interested in other gigs on a tour if I'm not there myself but obviously this was something really special and I so wish I could have been there.

I'm sorry to hear about your videos getting ripped off Jazzy. :sneaky2: Thank you so much for uploading them to megaupload even after getting burned like that. I'm just downloading them now and hope to watch them all later today. :thumb_yello:

Rose I love your pic with Jo Whiley. You both look so happy!

By The Time:

Any Other World:

Lady Jane:

Here's another mp3 of Any Other World, also pulled from a YouTube video. The audio is amazing. :wub2:

http://media-convert.com/convert/?xid=7-yajoruww

Thank you so much for these :wub2:

Thanks Kath :huglove: Yes, I know. He is always very polite, always. And I was just standing and waiting and I think there were just so many people around him. And it happened so fast, I mean very fast. He didn't have time to even look at me properly. I was just disappointed at the moment, because I didn't go close to him in Paris (I had nothing to sign so I decided to stay further). So it would have been nice to say thank you this time, but it was just impossible in that situation.

I really don't think that anymore, and as you said, I feel very privileged too, after seeing this gig, it was so special :wub2:

You have been soo great about our vids Jazzy, taking your time at the gig to recored them, and then upload them here for us all to share, I htink it's a disgrace that

has nicked them all and posted them on MS without your knowlege OR consent! after all YOUR hard work making them, uploading them so fast and for OUR benefit too, and you haven't even had the chance to upload them yourself onto MS yet to claim your OWN points :sneaky2:I bet if you tried now they would be rejected since our not allowed to duplicate and they will think they are not YOUR vids as I am sure it says you have to OWN the pics and vids you post.

I can't believe people do things like that!! :shocked: It's just SO wrong.

Thanks everyone for pics and vids :wub2: I have vids too, but Youtube does not allow me to upload them. I already tried with two computers (mac and PC) and it always says I use wrong format :aah:

BTW Rose and Netina...the bit about the clogs? Got it on video.

watched your vid caz!!! we're very lucky that you've cpatured the clogs talk on video:biggrin2: thank you so much :flowers2:

It was strange, I thought he would just say they're at home, when I asked where they were. But he just blurts out that they are in a drawer by his socks, which kind of took me a back a bit!:roftl:

Not sure why he wanted to share that!:naughty:

Jo is so wonderful, my hero!:wub2:

I was so surprised that he told you exactly where the clogs are too!! Our clogs are in his socks drawer:biggrin2::roftl:

Btw your pic with Jo is really cool.

Thanks Sparkly1!

I had to read your post twice as I couldn't believe someone would actually do that.

Okay, here's a zip file with all the videos (avi format - slightly reduced quality but nothing near 4.65 GB) and mp3s taken straight off the video - you get his chat, the applause, Jo's intro before he comes on stage etc. Unfortunately, my conversion software crashed when I tried to do it from the original vids and only worked when I took the mp3s off the avi so the quality isn't perfect, but it's something. If anyone else wants to have a go at making some decent mp3s from my videos then you're absolutely welcome to, just make sure you let me know/credit appropriately if you're posting elsewhere on the net.

Oh and do us a favour, don't steal them and claim them as your own in an attempt to get a couple of hundred Mika points. It makes you very lame indeed. :aah:

That sucks Jazzy!

I still find it hard to believe that someone would do that.

I think I am very naive.

I left a message criticizing the person.

Is there anything else I or we can do?

Thanks Sparkly1!

I had to read your post twice as I couldn't believe someone would actually do that.

That sucks Jazzy!

I still find it hard to believe that someone would do that.

I think I am very naive.

I left a message criticizing the person.

Is there anything else I or we can do?

I'm quite shocked too tbh. Thanks to everyone who has left comments on the thief's page, hopefully the pressure will get to her and she'll cry.

I've email both the points people and MS to tell them about it and I'm currently going through my videos and adding little notes at the beginning of them to inform people of the rightful owner. I think I'll put a different note on each one, just for sh*ts and giggles. I don't imagine it'll be resolved over the weekend, but I'll keep you all up to date on what they do about it. (And by gum, there better be some action taken).

It's all very silly isn't it? I hope Karma catches up with her and she bangs her head on an open kitchen cupboard and then stubs her toe on the doorframe.

I'm quite shocked too tbh. Thanks to everyone who has left comments on the thief's page, hopefully the pressure will get to her and she'll cry.

I've email both the points people and MS to tell them about it and I'm currently going through my videos and adding little notes at the beginning of them to inform people of the rightful owner. I think I'll put a different note on each one, just for sh*ts and giggles. I don't imagine it'll be resolved over the weekend, but I'll keep you all up to date on what they do about it. (And by gum, there better be some action taken).

It's all very silly isn't it? I hope Karma catches up with her and she bangs her head on an open kitchen cupboard and then stubs her toe on the doorframe.

:shocked: I just went to her profile to see how much people except me left a comment and got even more shocked- she acually REMOVED them all...

I dunno hum much there were, i was third one to post a comment

EDIT: no, wait, she left 2...i know she removed mine anyways..dunno how much there were

Edited by MannyCulpena

Thank you so so so much! In approx 3hrs Im gonna be able to watch it :aah:

Thank you, you rock :huglove:

:shocked: I just went to her profile to see how much people except me left a comment and got even more shocked- she acually REMOVED them all...

I dunno hum much there were, i was third one to post a comment

They're gone? Really? OMG!!

I was on there about 10 minutes ago - maybe MS/points people are FAST.

I'm having great fun putting notes on my videos though.

I put this one on Lollipop: Mama told me what I should know, too much thieving gonna rot your soul. Just a shame your mama didn't tell you that Krystl2707.

:naughty: