REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA at Little Noise Sessions in London 18-11-2009

Christine

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah those guys were quite sweet lol

They were lovely, one of them started the clapping during one of the songs, he turned to us, and I followed him and others started to clap too. They were great fun to hang around.

My vids so far- Kinda jumpy and also as I was relegated to 4th row due to the special disabled/press seats at the front, not great views :sneaky2::wink2:. I can't believe I queued since 11 for a blooming 4th row :blink:. I might as well just worked instead of taking the day off.

Anyway, here are the vids that I took of this incredible performance :wub2:. Part 2 coming tomorrow.

Mika - Grace Kelly @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Lady Jane @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Stuck In The Middle @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Big Girl @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - In Any Other World @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

Mika - Billy Brown @ Union Chapel Little Noise Sessions 181109

LOL I'm glad you like it xD

What I didnt manage to capture was that, with the spoon, I said "I bet it says Ages 3+" and Sara said "It actually does!" :roftl::roftl:

I also liked the part where you were like "Danika's lavatory problems" :lmfao: I'm sure she's thrilled that that conversation is on Youtube.

And did you use 'pants' as a cuss word?? :roftl:

I'm on part five now! :kachinga: I love how you can see all the dance moves (Blue Eyes and Rain)

The moment that made me the happiest last night.:wub2:

IMGP0518.jpg

ADORABLE! :wub2:

My vids so far- Kinda jumpy and also as I was relegated to 4th row due to the special disabled/press seats at the front, not great views :sneaky2::wink2:. I can't believe I queued since 11 for a blooming 4th row :blink:. I might as well just worked instead of taking the day off.

Thank you so much! :biggrin2:

I also liked the part where you were like "Danika's lavatory problems" :lmfao: I'm sure she's thrilled that that conversation is on Youtube.

And did you use 'pants' as a cuss word?? :roftl:

I'm on part five now! :kachinga: I love how you can see all the dance moves (Blue Eyes and Rain)

HeyHey, she said she didn't mind. I offered her the chance to tell me if she didn't want it to be there. She only has herself to blame :roftl:

and um, about the pants word, yeah. lol :roftl:

It was very special... I'm too tired to write a report, but will write it later, and upload vids, I filmed almost all songs. By the Time was a lovely surprise, but even more I was happy about Over My Sholder, It was SO beautiful, loved it so much, I think it was even better than at Passionskirche :wub2:

I wanted to say thank you to him after the gig, but he just walked away in the middle of my sentence (I didn't have anything to sign), lol! I felt very small and I guess I looked very disappointed, because even his assisstant seemed be sorry about it. Well, I guess I will survive...

He looked amazing in his suit :fangurl:

Yes, Over My Shoulder...:wub2: I always melt when I hear it live.

I don't have time for now for a proper report but I need to outline here how funny it was to watch people standing on the benches and clapping! The venue was absolutely unforgettable!!!!

THAT would have been epic.

Yes, but not so nice for those who couldn't get a look in. I waited till he started to come towards us, but people who were near the door came round for a second shot and followed him. Good job I have seen him before or I would be really disappointed.

I agree Mika handled it well.

Honestly, some of you should stand back for a change at things like this and see what really happens.

Well since I was over the road with you Babs for most of the time I can't really tell how it went, but I certainly wasn't going to try to push my way into the hoards, so I made my way to the open car door so I could just quickly pass him my small gift bag and leave him alone, that is what I did, it WOULD have been nice to have had a proper moment but as I said before I kinda had move out of the way quckly cos Fanny came in for a hug and Mika was certainly up for a hug from her too and they had a little chat, dunno what about cos I moved away, I wasn't really dissapointed cos I have given up on the idea of a pic with him now, I had given him the gift bag with the letters and usb stick, and I never say anything sensible to him anyway so job done, move on.

But it did look like he got circled at one point, but he must be getting used to it by now as it never seems to phase him and he just seems to have the patience of a saint.

Edited by sparkly1

I did kinda see at Sadler's Wells, after I had my moment. People do mob him. The only reason why I followed round was because I gave him the poster, but he couldn't do it back up so I took it back to do it for him, and then he went off to sign other people's things, so I had to go and see him again to make sure he went home with his present :aah:

Those boys who landed themselves in front of me, Dan and Sara followed him round and they got to speak to him at the end. Silly. We asked them to join the queue. If people stayed in their rightful spots there wouldn't have been any of this horsing around.

He needs to do what Jimmy Carr does at Meet and Greets, which is where they stay at the front and the fans are in a straight line between barriers and they go up to them one by one. Simples.

excellent idea how orginized, go suggest it to them next time Caz, in fact just sort it out, make a barrier and a Q lol.

HeyHey, she said she didn't mind. I offered her the chance to tell me if she didn't want it to be there. She only has herself to blame :roftl:

and um, about the pants word, yeah. lol :roftl:

I loved all your British lingo! The "huzzah" bit... :lmao: And the way you say "squirrels"!

Just finished part 6... it's like PGD all over again! :shocked: But the vlog was FANTASTIC, thanks for recording all that Cazzie! :huglove:

Have you guys seen this recording of Any Other World? It's freakin' stunning! :mf_lustslow:

EDIT: Is it just me, or does he go up on the words "man" and "heart" - as in "bitter, bitter man" and "lonely heart"...? I could swear he usually goes down a bit on those notes, but it totally sounds like he took them up in this performance.

Am I making sense? :aah:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Have you guys seen this recording of Any Other World? It's freakin' stunning! :mf_lustslow:

EDIT: Is it just me, or does he go up on the words "man" and "heart" - as in "bitter, bitter man" and "lonely heart"...? I could swear he usually goes down a bit on those notes, but it totally sounds like he took them up in this performance.

I hear it! I hear it! And it sounds FREAKIN' FANTASTIC!

The King's Singers + Mika at his impeccable-est + this person's amazing recording = :shocked::mf_lustslow::tears::wub2:

hein? i have no clue what you are saying but this is freaking awesome!! ohhhhhhh i would have loved to be there! :wub2:

Just starting to upload my vids now, think the sound might be a little fuzzy, but the picture quality is good.

Uploading pics after.

can't wait to see them rose! and i love your pic with jo :mf_lustslow:

Next to his socks, Rosie!:naughty:

Your pic with Jo: cute pic of 2 cute ladies!:thumb_yello:

It was strange, I thought he would just say they're at home, when I asked where they were. But he just blurts out that they are in a drawer by his socks, which kind of took me a back a bit!:roftl:

Not sure why he wanted to share that!:naughty:

Jo is so wonderful, my hero!:wub2:

It was strange, I thought he would just say they're at home, when I asked where they were. But he just blurts out that they are in a drawer by his socks, which kind of took me a back a bit!:roftl:

forgiveness for getting involved in your conversation, but I liked much of, is my hero, that's fine words :wub2:

Clogs in the sock drawer!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He's been sharing a lot lately, seen Myspace yesterday? The IKEA rant? We now know all there is to know about IKEA!:mf_rosetinted:

The demons article? Too much new info, somethings i can't even understand...:boxed:

Now the exact description of those clogs? Didn't he give you a map of his house by any chance?

Divas are like that, i guess, either they avoid twitting for 2 weeks the next moment they are sharing they have sleepies with peeps, and they have their balls painted, and so on...:biggrin2:

:biggrin2: