REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA at Little Noise Sessions in London 18-11-2009

Christine

LOL, to be honest we all are :blush-anim-cl:

Aren't we just.

Caz, I've just watched all your Union Chapel videos and they are amazing, such a lovely precious record of the event for the future. I love your reactions/singing etc - it just captures the atmosphere brilliantly.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't we just.

Caz, I've just watched all your Union Chapel videos and they are amazing, such a lovely precious record of the event for the future. I love your reactions/singing etc - it just captures the atmosphere brilliantly.:thumb_yello:

awww :blush-anim-cl: especially my "by the time" reaction LOL. I love making my vlogs, they're always worthwhile making, and I think it's funny how the MFC moments gets more hits on YouTube than the Mika gig :lmfao:

I love making memories, that's why I'm always videoing/taking pictures.

awww :blush-anim-cl: especially my "by the time" reaction LOL. I love making my vlogs, they're always worthwhile making, and I think it's funny how the MFC moments gets more hits on YouTube than the Mika gig :lmfao:

I love making memories, that's why I'm always videoing/taking pictures.

Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing them with us.:clap:

p.s. is your sig your own artwork?

Mr Tiibet uploaded a few of my vids from LN, we have some problems with connection at home so he did it at his workplace. He hadn't time to upload all :teehee: but he promised to upload the rest of them tomorrow.

Lady Jane

Grace Kelly

SITM

Lollipop

Mr Tiibet uploaded a few of my vids from LN, we have some problems with connection at home so he did it at his workplace. He hadn't time to upload all :teehee: but he promised to upload the rest of them tomorrow.

Lady Jane

Grace Kelly

SITM

Lollipop

thanks tiibet:thumb_yello:

SITM

Thank you so much for this, it's amazing!:wub2:

I'm turning it in to an mp3 right now so I can have it in my ear!:teehee:

I'm collecting recordings of SITM and this one is really beautiful!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you so much for this, it's amazing!:wub2:

I'm turning it in to an mp3 right now so I can have it in my ear!:teehee:

I'm collecting recordings of SITM and this one is really beautiful!:mf_lustslow:

I can remember you collect them, so I thought I will PM it to you later (though you must have this one from LN many times already, lol!) but you found it :biggrin2:

I try to collect many versions of Love Today, but my problem is that I also want to enjoy it at gigs, so I don't always record it... But I'm glad others had it this time, many thanks!

I can remember you collect them, so I thought I will PM it to you later (though you must have this one from LN many times already, lol!) but you found it :biggrin2:

I try to collect many versions of Love Today, but my problem is that I also want to enjoy it at gigs, so I don't always record it... But I'm glad others had it this time, many thanks!

Aw, you remembered!:wub2:

Lady Jane

Grace Kelly

SITM

Lollipop

Thanks both to you and Mr Tiibet! :huglove:

Who was the girl on the far right stood next to sparkly1 when they were interviewed for television? She spoke really well and was a good interviewee, as was Daisylou.

I have a pic which I will post sometime.

Lady Jane

Grace Kelly

SITM

Lollipop

I was looking forward to seeing your vids Tiibet, thanks :wub2: (and thanks to Mr Tiibet :wink2:)

Who was the girl on the far right stood next to sparkly1 when they were interviewed for television? She spoke really well and was a good interviewee, as was Daisylou.

I have a pic which I will post sometime.

Thats Mikafish (Vicky), yes she spoke really well, I just babbled as usual cos I'm just not good with things like that or tricky situations, so I tried to keep quiet but I might have babbled with the excitment of the gig lol, I appoligize in advance if I sounded or looked like a tw*t as I am fully expecting to (with any lucky they will edit me out lol).:teehee:

Hiya Caz, I did see you! I was in the pew behind Kath. I think you were next to Sariflor weren't you? Loved your little squirrel btw. I adore them.

oh you should said hello! I was in the pew behind Sara lol. Did you see my vlog then?

Thanks both to you and Mr Tiibet! :huglove:

I was looking forward to seeing your vids Tiibet, thanks :wub2: (and thanks to Mr Tiibet :wink2:)

You are welcome :wub2: He will upload more tomorrow, because he forgot to upload them today... Forgot?? Is it possible to forget something Mika related? :aah::naughty:

Shari, your photos are absolutely fabulous, thank you so much for sharing :wub2:

You're very welcome Tiibet, and thank you Caz. What was the spoon gift?

They're not brilliant pics, especially of Mika. My camera would not behave this night inside the venue. Uploading some vids to youtube now. (Twosharppencils = me on youtube)

Edited by Shari
spelt Caz's name wrong!