Mika on Australian Morning TV, 23.11.09 (ft. eye patch)

mellody

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could download the first 2 vids, but the third is not available for me. Is there a download link anywhere?

don't think i've seen download links yet... :dunno: why can't you see the 2nd one, maybe a missing plugin? it's strange cause it's a yahoo website as well... :blink: did you scroll down and click on the video?

:teehee:

Doesn't he have a pendant that looks like that eye?

he had a brooch in the form of an eye at the mtv ema 2007, do you mean that? :blink:

apart from that, i think the eye looks like the "blue eyes" stage decoration in the US ... maybe yasmine is responsible for that. :bleh:

In Turkey the eye is the symbol of God, who is there to protect you. It is usually similar to the one Mika uses/wears and it's blue or dark blue and white.

My Turkish friend gave me a small eye last April when I went to visit her and I keep it in my car. :wub2:

They make lots of jewellery with that shape. :wink2:

I think they use the same symbol in Greece.

*end of documentary on the eye - thanks for watching* :original:

don't think i've seen download links yet... :dunno: why can't you see the 2nd one, maybe a missing plugin? it's strange cause it's a yahoo website as well... :blink: did you scroll down and click on the video?

Ha, meanwhile I discovered that I couldn´t download the other vids, too. I saw the vid, Karin, but I can´t download it. And I like this interview.....

Yesterday Mika was on two Australian tv shows (Sunrise and the Morning Show). He did some interviews, and performed Rain and We Are Golden.

Here's a link to dowload his appearances in HD. The video goes for 20 minutes and is 200mb - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1L8DB86

Enjoy

Thanks a lot, for this one and for the one of Australian Idol :flowers2:

Keti, where is your sig-picture from? I haven't seen it before!

edit: I just saw it on the Mikagasmicthread!

You've got a thread on Mika News and Press about it, Mika poses for an Australian photoshoot:thumb_yello:

cant resist... i just love em with the smile growing...

aus-52.jpg

aus-53.jpg

Those are just lovely! :wub2: Wittyly enough (is there even a word 'wittyly'?:blink: he put that eyepatch and even made it look fashionable!

keti we went nuts yesterday talking about how Mika is at war with himself.

Warning him to take care of his body parts as he doesn't have many left

etc. etc. etc. :roftl::roftl:

He looked pretty funny this morning on Australian television

I think it is probably much better now.

LOL, you are absolutely right :roftl: I wonder what body part is next on the list,God forbid :lmfao:

Yeah I think it's better now too. He just ought to...be very careful with any kind of sprays from now on :roftl:

I am not what you think i am

I am swollen, I am swollen...

Even sprayed my bum but one sometimes just wonder

How worse it would be if i'd be stung down under

Now that would have been a headline:

Entertainer Mika stung "down under" Down Under!

Yesterday Mika was on two Australian tv shows (Sunrise and the Morning Show). He did some interviews, and performed Rain and We Are Golden.

Here's a link to dowload his appearances in HD. The video goes for 20 minutes and is 200mb - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1L8DB86

Enjoy

This file is inaccessible(((

"Mika - Rain and We Are Golden (Sunrise Morning Show)"