The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

[quote name='Sweet Knees;301They look nice Rosina :D

I might be going to TAFE to do an Art 3279]Diploma' date=' it will be a rude shock for DH and the kids if I suddenly have a life outside the home ROFL

[/url']

I know, as if they suddenly realise we are actually people who have interests besides cooking and cleaning bathrooms :sneaky2:

GoOd for you SK :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come to think about it, I don't think you NEED any art course SK!

BTW, I opened my emails 5 mn ago and stopped breathing for few seconds: The frontier touring have sent me an email about a Miike (or something like that) preseale tickets and you can only guess how I read it :stretcher:

Heeeeeey! Im ok. Working hard, not much time off which is a bugger!

Hows you? Hope skool is going ok.

hey hey

yes school is going ok

but i have been geting on top of my assigments these days witch is good:biggrin2:

but in general im going great :wink2:

cant wait for mika again :blush-anim-cl:

ooo im late,

well about that car we were supposed to go last sunday but didnt :sneaky2: and cant go this saturday or sunday coz my sister is getting married and well yeh so much things to do...i dont even know what to wear :boxed: and i think i might get kicked out of my course in oten sadly but anyway the car i want is a nissan micra :naughty: but my mum likes the honda jazz :/ so not sure yet just gona look for now...when i can that is...sorry i havent been on just been busy but ill get time soon! :naughty:

by the way the cake and cookies look so tasty :thumb_yello: i wish i had some hehe :aah:

ooo im late,

well about that car we were supposed to go last sunday but didnt :sneaky2: and cant go this saturday or sunday coz my sister is getting married and well yeh so much things to do...i dont even know what to wear :boxed: and i think i might get kicked out of my course in oten sadly but anyway the car i want is a nissan micra :naughty: but my mum likes the honda jazz :/ so not sure yet just gona look for now...when i can that is...sorry i havent been on just been busy but ill get time soon! :naughty:

by the way the cake and cookies look so tasty :thumb_yello: i wish i had some hehe :aah:

If its a first car your probably best getting something a little less new :fisch:

Not that I'm saying your a bad driver. Just that, having been a P plater and knowing lots of P platers, its always best to have something thats not going to be the end of the world if you do dent it

(and insurance wise its much cheaper)

Anyways if you do get a micra or jazz, yay for you :biggrin2:

If its a first car your probably best getting something a little less new :fisch:

Not that I'm saying your a bad driver. Just that, having been a P plater and knowing lots of P platers, its always best to have something thats not going to be the end of the world if you do dent it

(and insurance wise its much cheaper)

Anyways if you do get a micra or jazz, yay for you :biggrin2:

yeh i know i wont get it but its something im working towards, my dad is gona pick my car coz he is gona pay :teehee: but i really dont mind anything as long as its small so i can park it easy :/ and not verrrrrrry old of course

yeh i know i wont get it but its something im working towards, my dad is gona pick my car coz he is gona pay :teehee: but i really dont mind anything as long as its small so i can park it easy :/ and not verrrrrrry old of course

My first and favouritist car was an 85 Honda prelude. Parts cost an arm and a leg and it was incrediably small, but I loved it until the day someone reversed onto it :pinkbow:

Photoshoot when you get one, so we can see what it looks like :wink2:

My first and favouritist car was an 85 Honda prelude. Parts cost an arm and a leg and it was incrediably small, but I loved it until the day someone reversed onto it :pinkbow:

Photoshoot when you get one, so we can see what it looks like :wink2:

aww poor car hehe i hope you werent in it!,

i will :teehee: i just cant wait i hope its soon

yeh i was just about to sleep... why wats up?

u know :wink2:

butt also i just realised my birthday is coming up....and ill have money :boing: and and and i can apply for a debit card :aah: and i can buy everythinggg!!!!!!!

butt also i just realised my birthday is coming up....and ill have money :boing: and and and i can apply for a debit card :aah: and i can buy everythinggg!!!!!!!

:teehee:careful dont spend too much remember to save most of it :naughty: if u want message me i need to sleep k goodnight :huglove:

butt also i just realised my birthday is coming up....and ill have money :boing: and and and i can apply for a debit card :aah:and i can buy everythinggg!!!!!!!

:mf_rosetinted: Sadly, you will find this is not true

I have massive waves of wanting to see Mika, then I try to forget him so the wait is less agonising and WHOOOOSH i have another wave hit me :wub2:

I know all about it... the longer he's away the easier it is... well, for me it's like that... :teehee:

aww poor car hehe i hope you werent in it!,

i will :teehee: i just cant wait i hope its soon

Actually, she was! She was in drive thru at Maccas :teehee:

Archived