The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

I know all about it... the longer he's away the easier it is... well, for me it's like that... :teehee:

Actually, she was! She was in drive thru at Maccas :teehee:

Yep - it was night and the big ute in front of me didnt see my itsy bitsy car :naughty:

I miss that car

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mf_rosetinted: Sadly, you will find this is not true

lol aw man :roftl:

which reminds me... im so mad because i haven't got a tax file number yet and i start working soon and im hardly gonna get any money :shocked: i feel so stupid for not doing it earlier

Yep - it was night and the big ute in front of me didnt see my itsy bitsy car :naughty:

I miss that car

*pats*

That was a pretty cool car...

lol aw man :roftl:

which reminds me... im so mad because i haven't got a tax file number yet and i start working soon and im hardly gonna get any money :shocked: i feel so stupid for not doing it earlier

The same thing happened with me... I lost half my pay cause I didn't have a tax file number... I only got paid $30 but that's not the point...

Have you applied for it yet?

*pats*

That was a pretty cool car...

The same thing happened with me... I lost half my pay cause I didn't have a tax file number... I only got paid $30 but that's not the point...

Have you applied for it yet?

i have filled out the form and i was about to send it on monday but i didn't have all my identification things so i was going to send it today because i thought my brother was coming over to take me but he didn't

and tomorrow i have the orientation/training so maybe before i go i can drop it off

things just happened too fast

Hello everybody! I haven't posted anything here since before I left for year 12 retreat because school's been really busy (as usual). I hope everybody is great!

Retreat was incredible. There was just the right balance between fun stuff and serious deep stuff, which made it a lot better than year 11 (there was way too much emotion at that retreat :naughty:). I don't think I'll forget it for a long time. Oh, and :das: wrote me an affirmation that I'm still obsessing over and trying to decipher. :teehee:

Tomorrow my chemistry class (all six of us) is going on an excursion to the waterworks, sewerage treatment plant and local wetlands. And while I know that doesn't sound particularly appetising, I am actually looking forward to it because I just love my class (and it will be a good break from school for a day). And then tomorrow night I'm going to see Sex and the City 2!! I'm so excited! I know it's going to be a horribly cliched and superficial film, but I don't care. I just want to know what happens with everybody (if anybody knows, please don't tell me)! :naughty:

And only seven sleeps until my 18th birthday. :biggrin2:

I have been reading through the thread a little bit.. But what has everybody been up to lately?

hey guys!

just had the most intence conversation which turned so unexpectly. you know when you talk to someone you thought you knew and liked and see who they really are?

this woman is one of the bahais, (its a world religon that suposed to believe in unity in diversity)

bahais are supposed to believe in individual search of truth and so it was so weird when she told me if I didnt declair soon that Id bee turning my back on my spirituality and my past! like WTF?

then she followed me through the store having a really intence long lecture about where Im living and that I should move out.

we saw my greek friend theo who is teaching me to speek greek and you aught to see this womens face when I said Kelimera (hello)

she was at odds with him because she was a terk but...surely if she truely believed in the unity of all people she would believe greeks to be included in this?:boxed:

Tomorrow my chemistry class (all six of us) is going on an excursion to the waterworks, sewerage treatment plant and local wetlands. And while I know that doesn't sound particularly appetising, I am actually looking forward to it because I just love my class (and it will be a good break from school for a day).

Strangely enough, one of the most fascinating trips I went on from school was to a sewage plant. It was far more interesting than I had imagined (but the smell was pretty much what I had expected :naughty:).

The retreat sounded great, btw

i have filled out the form and i was about to send it on monday but i didn't have all my identification things so i was going to send it today because i thought my brother was coming over to take me but he didn't

and tomorrow i have the orientation/training so maybe before i go i can drop it off

things just happened too fast

That should be fine... you might miss out on half your pay for the first pay, but once you get the number and you fill out your tax file number declaration form and hand it in, you'll be taxed at the right rate...

Hello everybody! I haven't posted anything here since before I left for year 12 retreat because school's been really busy (as usual). I hope everybody is great!

Retreat was incredible. There was just the right balance between fun stuff and serious deep stuff, which made it a lot better than year 11 (there was way too much emotion at that retreat :naughty:). I don't think I'll forget it for a long time. Oh, and :das: wrote me an affirmation that I'm still obsessing over and trying to decipher. :teehee:

Tomorrow my chemistry class (all six of us) is going on an excursion to the waterworks, sewerage treatment plant and local wetlands. And while I know that doesn't sound particularly appetising, I am actually looking forward to it because I just love my class (and it will be a good break from school for a day). And then tomorrow night I'm going to see Sex and the City 2!! I'm so excited! I know it's going to be a horribly cliched and superficial film, but I don't care. I just want to know what happens with everybody (if anybody knows, please don't tell me)! :naughty:

And only seven sleeps until my 18th birthday. :biggrin2:

I have been reading through the thread a little bit.. But what has everybody been up to lately?

Awww yay! I'm glad you had a great time at your retreat... I still remember mine, I remember getting a kiss from one of the school leaders, and one of the boys playing the piano...

Did you have a ceremony where you swap candles with someone else?

hey guys!

just had the most intence conversation which turned so unexpectly. you know when you talk to someone you thought you knew and liked and see who they really are?

this woman is one of the bahais, (its a world religon that suposed to believe in unity in diversity)

bahais are supposed to believe in individual search of truth and so it was so weird when she told me if I didnt declair soon that Id bee turning my back on my spirituality and my past! like WTF?

then she followed me through the store having a really intence long lecture about where Im living and that I should move out.

we saw my greek friend theo who is teaching me to speek greek and you aught to see this womens face when I said Kelimera (hello)

she was at odds with him because she was a terk but...surely if she truely believed in the unity of all people she would believe greeks to be included in this?:boxed:

Unfortunately, there can be a difference between what the religion says and what people who are of that religion believe...

And you're right... if she truly believed in unity of all people then she would put aside her own opinions about Greek people and would be friendly...

Strangely enough, one of the most fascinating trips I went on from school was to a sewage plant. It was far more interesting than I had imagined (but the smell was pretty much what I had expected :naughty:).

The retreat sounded great, btw

Same here... I remember one school excusrion where we went to the dam where Orange gets its water, then to the treatment plant, then to the sewage treatment plant...

[quote name=nico_collard

Actually, she was! She was in drive thru at Maccas :teehee:[/quote]

I miss that car

oooh my, really that must of been pretty scary!

That should be fine... you might miss out on half your pay for the first pay, but once you get the number and you fill out your tax file number declaration form and hand it in, you'll be taxed at the right rate...

mmhmm thats about the only thing keeping me from punching myself :teehee:

im so nervous and excited at the same time, i hope i make it through my first day...ill let everyone know how it goes :blink:

mmhmm thats about the only thing keeping me from punching myself :teehee:

im so nervous and excited at the same time, i hope i make it through my first day...ill let everyone know how it goes :blink:

You'll be fine.. the first day can be very nerve racking but people usually are good cause they know it's your first day...

What sort of job will you be doing?

You'll be fine.. the first day can be very nerve racking but people usually are good cause they know it's your first day...

What sort of job will you be doing?

oh yes it was very scary, i finished at 8...i work at Oportos and its my very first job so i was super scared, the people are very nice but i was just so nervous it took me a while to understand...im working at the register thing and i stuffed up every single order i took

its so hard reading, my eyes are so evil and i forgot how to talk to the customers

oh man it was just a mess :tears:

im working tomorrow i really hope its better

Hey everyone .. Just been busy with life and all but I HAVE A BABY NIECE!!!

She's 6 pounds 13 ounces ... wont say her name but she is gorgeous

Congrats Aunty :naughty:

Congrats Ally!!

Perfect size. Bossy Flossies size!

Hope the new mum is well.

Awwwwww... that's kind of cute!

I indicate off roundabouts! :shun: As long as you don't reverse into anything you should be right :thumb_yello:

No dates yet... we'd be excited if we did!

Weird dream... I can't say anything since mine are equally as weird...

Yeah,... kinda. haha

You're one of very few, then!

Haven't hit anything yet. =P

Figured. :naughty:

Aw, congrats Ally! =D

Hey, Ambrose needs help deciding which collar to get: http://biance.tumblr.com/ :thumb_yello:

The blue one is awesometastical! =P

Oh, I applied for and was accepted into Uni last week! For anyone who doesn't stalk me on FB/Twitter, I'm doing a bachelor of Information Technology (computing and networking). Very excited. Starting next month!

Also, my logbook was accepted, and I got my car registered yesterday. Going for my license next week. =]

oh yes it was very scary, i finished at 8...i work at Oportos and its my very first job so i was super scared, the people are very nice but i was just so nervous it took me a while to understand...im working at the register thing and i stuffed up every single order i took

its so hard reading, my eyes are so evil and i forgot how to talk to the customers

oh man it was just a mess :tears:

im working tomorrow i really hope its better

aww i hope today was at least a little better, we can find you a new one together one day :)

Oh, I applied for and was accepted into Uni last week! For anyone who doesn't stalk me on FB/Twitter, I'm doing a bachelor of Information Technology (computing and networking). Very excited. Starting next month!

Also, my logbook was accepted, and I got my car registered yesterday. Going for my license next week. =]

Congrats :flowers2:

Archived