The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

I got mine in... just... I did it while I was supposed to be making a logo at TAFE :teehee:

The next challenge is up, have fun.

Also if you didn't enter the first, but got a brilliant idea for the second you can still enter. You won't win the grand prize though you can try, but you may be eligible for a runner up prize :wink2:.

We're working on the second contest - will let you know when its up

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so like...I HATE DIALUP

so I guess I missed out on all the cools stuffs then?

also have you guys heard that john key wants to mine our national parks for minerals? another resession scheme i think and although he claims it will create jobs...jobs for who? theyre more likely to hire in people from overseas who actually have experience in mining!

and whats with our national parks. I mean we get like $3 billion on tourism because of those "100%pure new zealand" national parks and now they want to dig them up for short term profit :blink:

Its like avatar! (the party colour is even blue)

AND more changes to the student loans and university level study! FML! aparently we dont need education in a resession?

Sorry...that was a rant!

so like...I HATE DIALUP

so I guess I missed out on all the cools stuffs then?

also have you guys heard that john key wants to mine our national parks for minerals? another resession scheme i think and although he claims it will create jobs...jobs for who? theyre more likely to hire in people from overseas who actually have experience in mining!

and whats with our national parks. I mean we get like $3 billion on tourism because of those "100%pure new zealand" national parks and now they want to dig them up for short term profit :blink:

Its like avatar! (the party colour is even blue)

AND more changes to the student loans and university level study! FML! aparently we dont need education in a resession?

Sorry...that was a rant!

Nope nope haven't missed anything. Go to amf and see

The next challenge is up, have fun.

Also if you didn't enter the first, but got a brilliant idea for the second you can still enter. You won't win the grand prize though you can try, but you may be eligible for a runner up prize :wink2:.

We're working on the second contest - will let you know when its up

Shiny, will have to check it out soon...

Ooooh, guess what??? I get my own special laptop soon! :wub2::fangurl::kachinga::woot_jump:

Hi all :bye:. I haven't been here for a while.

Summary of happenings: harsh and long battle with headlice :hair: But we're over it now; won lady gaga tickets from 106.5fm. Loved the concert but thought the audience and the lady were a bit "gaga":teehee:

Sweet Knees I have to say (even if I'm a bit late) I am so impressed! Honestly do you take some kind of amagical drug to keep you going for 24 hours a day to do your artwork along with your daily life? And talk about talent!:clap: Well if I need to decorate my empty walls I know where to go now :thumb_yello:.

Teegs I had no idea you're epileptic. I bet it's not fun :huglove:.

I know I'm 3 years behind, but thanks to Kezc I just discovered hips don't lie by Mika and I absolutely love it :wub2:, his laugh, his passion :fangurl:It creates feelings in me :blush-anim-cl:.

I also just watched the dailymotion live@home with Mika :wub2:.

I can't wait to see him again:wub2:

Hi all :bye:. I haven't been here for a while.

Summary of happenings: harsh and long battle with headlice :hair: But we're over it now; won lady gaga tickets from 106.5fm. Loved the concert but thought the audience and the lady were a bit "gaga"

Sweet Knees I have to say (even if I'm a bit late) I am so impressed! Honestly do you take some kind of amagical drug to keep you going for 24 hours a day to do your artwork along with your daily life? And talk about talent!:clap: Well if I need to decorate my empty walls I know where to go now :thumb_yello:.

I know I'm 3 years behind, but thanks to Kezc I just discovered hips don't lie by Mika and I absolutely love it :wub2:, his laugh, his passion :fangurl:It creates feelings in me :blush-anim-cl:.

Headlice :thumbdown:

Cool that you won tickets to Lady Gaga!

The seizures are only happening because of the strokes... but I don't have too many seizures, only little twitches in my arms (and occasionally legs)...

Hips Don't Lie is awesome! I love it!

Hmmm.... have you heard The Only Lonely One? Same Jeans? Sally? Everybody's Talking? Any of the other demos (that we're not supposed to mention :fisch:)?

The Live@Home thing was amazing... I loved how they did a few songs differently to how they usually do them...

Yes besides the only lonely one,I think. I might look it up tomorrow:thumb_yello:

The Only Lonely One was a B-side on one of the singles so it's OK to talk about :naughty:

Jeez you guys, I thought you'd just said Mika was coming in a month. :sneaky2:

Oh, hello there. I got a job at Beacon Lighting, I haven't broken anything yet. Broken anything at my work I mean, because I did break my tooth last night. It is going to cost roughly $3000 for root canal treatments, filling, crown and who knows what else to stop me looking like a hobo. :biggrin2:

Oh NO! What a PITA. My brother also has that tooth snapped off and crowned, he did it rollerskating when he was about 8 years old.

Thankyou, but I have it easy really, when I had two kids and a full time job it was way harder than being a SAHM with five.

Speaking of demo's and unreleased stuff, I was so disappointed with Loverboy on the album, I really liked the demo and was expecting the album version to be even better, but it has a whole different feel to it.

AMF is not there at the moment :shocked: the first challenge was too challenging for me.

I am going to bed now :sleep_1:

Yeah someones fiddling with it :naughty:

It'll be back when the perfectionist is done :fisch:

(which should be now)

seems I got deleted from AMF. :sneaky2: How/Why I wonder...and now I really am an Aussie in Oz, and can't access it.:aah:

Nothing wrong with mentioning demos here on MFC...just no posting the tracks themselves...you all know the deal...no concentrated camping required really.:wink2:

seems I got deleted from AMF. :sneaky2: How/Why I wonder...and now I really am an Aussie in Oz, and can't access it.:aah:

Nothing wrong with mentioning demos here on MFC...just no posting the tracks themselves...you all know the deal...no concentrated camping required really.:wink2:

Not deleted - however it does have this annoying thing where it will deactivate people who don't post in a certain amount of time :naughty:

Someone will reactivate you soon

Speaking of demo's and unreleased stuff, I was so disappointed with Loverboy on the album, I really liked the demo and was expecting the album version to be even better, but it has a whole different feel to it.

Really? :blink: I loved Lover boy on the album! I thought it had a Freddie feel to it!

Since when was this a concentration camp? Fair enough you don't post those demos but not to be allowed to even mention them? :shocked:

Oh, and AMF peoples, don't forget to get your Challenge #2 entries in by tomorrow night!

I know some people refer to them as the unmentionable demos... :dunno:

For those who entered

Scores are up.

If your entry is missing, let us know and resubmit somehow.

Look forward to seeing the next round of entries

Will check soon...

Oh NO! What a PITA. My brother also has that tooth snapped off and crowned, he did it rollerskating when he was about 8 years old.

My Dad snapped one of his front teeth and had to get a crown... I think my mum has too... don't remember how either of them did it...

I was a little disappopnted with it too.. then again, I didn't like the jazzed up version of HJ on the PdP DVD, but now I like it... I guess some sones take a while to grow on you...

Like I said, some people refer to them as the unmentionable demos...

Besides, I've gotten in enough trouble over demos, (GIAA especially :fisch:) and I don't want to get in trouble... sure you understand what I mean BS...

I really liked the album version. The demo was great as well though.

Not deleted - however it does have this annoying thing where it will deactivate people who don't post in a certain amount of time :naughty:

Someone will reactivate you soon

I've probably been deactivated. :teehee:

"Hey, so you know how you have hideously aligned teeth? When we replace your broken tooth we can fix those other ones too so you look like a normal human being!"

"Um, yeah, how much does that cost?"

"Only $2000 more!"

"I think I'll just go back to looking the way I've been perfectly fine with looking since I was 10 years old, thanks for the self-image boost there, you expensive slag"

:teehee:

Archived