The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

seems I got deleted from AMF. :sneaky2: How/Why I wonder...and now I really am an Aussie in Oz, and can't access it.:aah:

Nothing wrong with mentioning demos here on MFC...just no posting the tracks themselves...you all know the deal...no concentrated camping required really.:wink2:

I mentioned one of the unreleased Demo's once and was told off, reminded of the rules not to discuss them, can't remember by who.

"Hey, so you know how you have hideously aligned teeth? When we replace your broken tooth we can fix those other ones too so you look like a normal human being!"

"Um, yeah, how much does that cost?"

"Only $2000 more!"

"I think I'll just go back to looking the way I've been perfectly fine with looking since I was 10 years old, thanks for the self-image boost there, you expensive slag"

:teehee:

Oh I hate it when they fix teeth like that, a cap on a damaged tooth is fine, but when they grind them all back and put those fake new veneer's over them all they just never look right. Oh and they have to be re-replaced every 10 years or so.

You made the right choice to stay natural, who want's to look like this :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I had a dream that chickadee, fmbm and tegan were following mika around australia but for some reason they were in my hometown. tegan txt me and said 'we're at mcdonalds in oto' and i sprinted down there but they werent there, they were at the video rental store. Then suddenly Khayla ran in dressed in a burlesque costume and was like 'MIKAS HERE!' so we all ran out and Mika had decided to do an impromptu show in the main street of my hometown (oto) except there was no-one there except us five. None of Mikas band was there just Mika, and he played 2 songs and then we went and got pancakes from mcdonalds with Mika. and then we all got on a plane (including mika) and went to australia and mika played 3 proper full size gigs in various places around australia and it was awesome :biggrin2:

(..i just woke up and ran to the computer deluded into the fact Mika had released dates saying he was playing a show in NZ...)

Last night I had a dream that chickadee, fmbm and tegan were following mika around australia but for some reason they were in my hometown. tegan txt me and said 'we're at mcdonalds in oto' and i sprinted down there but they werent there, they were at the video rental store. Then suddenly Khayla ran in dressed in a burlesque costume and was like 'MIKAS HERE!' so we all ran out and Mika had decided to do an impromptu show in the main street of my hometown (oto) except there was no-one there except us five. None of Mikas band was there just Mika, and he played 2 songs and then we went and got pancakes from mcdonalds with Mika. and then we all got on a plane (including mika) and went to australia and mika played 3 proper full size gigs in various places around australia and it was awesome :biggrin2:

(..i just woke up and ran to the computer deluded into the fact Mika had released dates saying he was playing a show in NZ...)

sounds like a pretty wicked dream!

Wishes it to become reality! only...where the hell was I when mika was having said impromptue gig? :sneaky2:

"Hey, so you know how you have hideously aligned teeth? When we replace your broken tooth we can fix those other ones too so you look like a normal human being!"

"Only $2000 more!"

"I think I'll just go back to looking the way I've been perfectly fine with looking since I was 10 years old, thanks for the self-image boost there, you expensive slag"

Noice... Did you really call her an expensive slag though, cause that would've been awesome!

I mentioned one of the unreleased Demo's once and was told off, reminded of the rules not to discuss them, can't remember by who.

Really?

I wonder if it was a mod or not... *ponders*

Nice dream! Weird how I was in NZ though... but cool that Khayla was there :das:

I had a dream ft. Jimmy and David...

The only bit I remember is watching a horse race, and me and some friends (I think it was people from here) walked off after the race and then I saw Jimmy walk past. I thought "Oh wow, Jimmy's here!" then I saw David, who was carrying his daughter in one of those carriers that you straps to your chest (even though she's like 2 and she was a baby in the dream), and I turned around and watched him walk off... I wanted to follow him so I could check him out :das: but someone wouldn't let me... I have a feeling it was Rosina :sneaky2:

I've noticed that most of my Mika related dreams mostly involve lining up for a gig or meeting him after a show... almost never a dream of him performing (except for that one where he gatecrashed a Britney Spears concert to sing and Bec and I were the only ones singing along to his songs :teehee:)

sounds like a pretty wicked dream!

Wishes it to become reality! only...where the hell was I when mika was having said impromptue gig?

Ummmmmm..... :dunno: Probably off having to deal with the stupid people at your uni...

Ooooh, and guess what??? I realised today that my three year Mikaversary was on Friday! :teehee:

Nice dream! Weird how I was in NZ though... but cool that Khayla was there :das:

I had a dream ft. Jimmy and David...

The only bit I remember is watching a horse race, and me and some friends (I think it was people from here) walked off after the race and then I saw Jimmy walk past. I thought "Oh wow, Jimmy's here!" then I saw David, who was carrying his daughter in one of those carriers that you straps to your chest (even though she's like 2 and she was a baby in the dream), and I turned around and watched him walk off... I wanted to follow him so I could check him out :das: but someone wouldn't let me... I have a feeling it was Rosina :sneaky2:

I've noticed that most of my Mika related dreams mostly involve lining up for a gig or meeting him after a show... almost never a dream of him performing (except for that one where he gatecrashed a Britney Spears concert to sing and Bec and I were the only ones singing along to his songs :teehee:)

Nono was in it too and that was even stranger 'cos i've never met her :roftl:

That is a strange dream.. I had a dream I chased Martin across Sydney and I was wearing a Kermit costume once :roftl: Did I mention in my dream when we were at mcdonalds with mika, you kept pouring sauce over everyone including mika and we were all sticky..

Ummmmmm..... :dunno: Probably off having to deal with the stupid people at your uni...

Ooooh, and guess what??? I realised today that my three year Mikaversary was on Friday! :teehee:

That sounds about right for Ro :lmfao: I would dream about you if I could, Ro.. :naughty:

Oooh! Its my two-year MFC anniversary very soon :biggrin2:

"Only $2000 more!"

LOL @ expensive slag!!! :thumb_yello: Did ya actually say that? If so, what was her reaction???

:mf_lustslow: PLease make your dream comne truuuuue!!

Woooooop happy anniversary!!! :thumb_yello:

Nono was in it too and that was even stranger 'cos i've never met her :roftl:

That is a strange dream.. I had a dream I chased Martin across Sydney and I was wearing a Kermit costume once :roftl: Did I mention in my dream when we were at mcdonalds with mika, you kept pouring sauce over everyone including mika and we were all sticky..

That sounds about right for Ro :lmfao: I would dream about you if I could, Ro.. :naughty:

Oooh! Its my two-year MFC anniversary very soon :biggrin2:

Chasing Martin through Sydney in a kermit costume? Nice!

Mmmmm, sauce... Sounds like something I'd do :teehee: I didn't lick the sauce off Mika did I?

"Only $2000 more!"

Nothing wrong with the rest of your teeth OKD.

(I am worried as to how you know she was an expensive slag, though :shocked:)

I'd be happy to lick sauce off Mika :das:

So would I... :das:

Hey Charlie, what kind of sauce did I pour over you guys in the dream? :das:

Nothing wrong with the rest of your teeth OKD.

(I am worried as to how you know she was an expensive slag, though :shocked:)

Don't ask :shocked:

I never really had a dream about Mika , that's besides my daydreaming of course:teehee:. Thank God for that, I talk sometines in my sleep and I somehow don't think DH would appreciate it if I'm mumbling Mika's name!

I never really had a dream about Mika , that's besides my daydreaming of course:teehee:. Thank God for that, I talk sometines in my sleep and I somehow don't think DH would appreciate it if I'm mumbling Mika's name!

I doubt it would go down too well at all!

Okay it might have been more like:

"So do you want to do that?"

"um, how much does that cost?"

"Only $2,000!"

"Uhh..."

"You can talk to your parents about it and tell me next time."

"Uhhh, yeah .... I'll 'do that then'."

:naughty: She is an expensive slag, she takes like 30 xrays of my face every appointment and charges me for all of them! Not only will I be poor at the end of this, I'll have cancer :shocked:

(And you can just tell she is a slag, just look at her :no:)

(Actually, she's like 50 :fisch:)

I went to Vampire Weekend last night! I love the bass player, and his amazing emu dancing skills.

"Only $2,000!"

"Uhh..."

:naughty: She is an expensive slag, she takes like 30 xrays of my face every appointment and charges me for all of them! Not only will I be poor at the end of this, I'll have cancer :shocked:

I went to Vampire Weekend last night! I love the bass player, and his amazing emu dancing skills.

Photos?

"Only $2,000!"

"Uhh..."

:lmfao: I'm the same Bianca, I'll have brain cancer after all the MRIs and CT scans I've had... and apparently I was going to have brian cancer just then... bloody typing skills suck!

Do we have a video of said emu dancing skills? :teehee:

Hello all! :biggrin2:

I'm off to year 12 retreat on Wednesday so this will probably be my last post before I become spiritually enlightened! I'm hoping that it's as great as all past year 12 groups say. I think it will be fun. We're having a disco for which the theme is "what you want to be when you grow up". I'm going as an old lady (note my lame attempt at humour). :naughty:

I just tried on the grey wig and huge glasses i bought on the weekend, the shawl and walking stick my nan gave me and the clothes and shoes I bought at Vinnies today, and I must say that it's looking very realistic! I'm quite proud.

Anyway, hope that everyone has a great week. I shall report on the experience when I get back!

:huglove:

I just tried on the grey wig and huge glasses i bought on the weekend, the shawl and walking stick my nan gave me and the clothes and shoes I bought at Vinnies today, and I must say that it's looking very realistic! I'm quite proud.

:sneaky2:

Tanya will tell you - old ladies don't have grey hair, they have blue hair

I keep meaning to listen properly to Vampire Weekend - I just keep catching bits of tracks :naughty:

Hello all! :biggrin2:

I'm off to year 12 retreat on Wednesday so this will probably be my last post before I become spiritually enlightened! I'm hoping that it's as great as all past year 12 groups say. I think it will be fun. We're having a disco for which the theme is "what you want to be when you grow up". I'm going as an old lady (note my lame attempt at humour). :naughty:

Anyway, hope that everyone has a great week. I shall report on the experience when I get back!

:huglove:

I had an awesome time at my senior retreat... I remember talking to people I never used to talk to and just constantly smiling and laughing... have fun!

Hey Charlie, what kind of sauce did I pour over you guys in the dream? :das:

:

I have a feeling that it was chocolate sauce :doh:

.. well, that WOULD be interesting :roftl:

I keep meaning to listen properly to Vampire Weekend - I just keep catching bits of tracks :naughty:

Same here! Perhaps i should youtube one of their songs:naughty:

Archived