Mika in latest edition of Pridelife

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Really? That's the sort of tummy you get from sleeping in Mika's bed? :

I must take the opportunity to sleep in Mika's bed. :mf_rosetinted:

I totally agree with this endeavour. : Here's an example:

"Mika's new single is called Blame it on the Girls. Did you know that when Mika sings, he uses his vocal cords, which are located in his throat? His throat can be seen here:

4250594755_62e12e7e41_o.jpg

agree with no.1 ... and no.2 made me LMAO!! :lmao: i like your way of thinking! :das:

2iglhj5.jpg

:floor: y'know, he could as well just let his hair grow over his butt, then no one would notice anymore that it's flat. :naughty:

No butt = flatt butt, am i wrong?????????:shocked:

that's what i thought too. :blink:

Not liking to work out is different from not working out.

YES! :

Child: Mika, I don't like you.

Mika: Well f*ck off, I don't like you either.

no.1: but then why does he work out to make his tummy look good, but doesn't to make his ass look good, if he's not satisfied with it? :blink:

no.2: LOL, yes, like with that boy on twitter who didn't like mika's xmas decoration, that's exactly it! :lmao:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no.1: but then why does he work out to make his tummy look good, but doesn't to make his ass look good, if he's not satisfied with it? :blink:

no.2: LOL, yes, like with that boy on twitter who didn't like mika's xmas decoration, that's exactly it! :lmao:

I dunno. :naughty: Maybe it's his New Year's resolution? :lol3:

Ahahahaha. Some kids just have to be told the truth in some situations.

For real. :aah:

:floor: y'know, he could as well just let his hair grow over his butt, then no one would notice anymore that it's flat. :naughty:

OMG, that's hilarious. :aah: Just the imagine in my head makes me laugh!

January 2010 edition , cant find the interview anywhere but the man is in it:thumb_yello:

Coverr7.jpg

http://pride.digitaleditions.co.uk/issue07/

That virtual magazine thing is really cool. I think the article used bits from other interviews but I havent read before what he said at the last part of the article which was very funny. And I have to say I agree with that bit about exarcise:roftl::roftl:

t4p

With or without hubby? :naughty:

I don't know, I suppose it's up to him to decide whether he thinks his abs also need the Mika Magical Bed Touch or not. :dunno::mf_rosetinted:

Yes because we all know mana looks at Mika's throat when she sees this picture. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course! His eyes and throat. What else would I look at? :angel_not:

abs and hip...abs and hips...abs and hips...abs and hips....

Not liking to work out is different from not working out.

Now, that is very true. And he clearly does, or at least has done on many occasions. Those abs do NOT come from sitting on the couch eating kebabs and hummous (not necessarily together :roftl:) 24/7 :naughty:.

If he had no butt, how would he use the toilet? :mf_rosetinted:

Too.Much.Information.:lmao:

Simple: Because love handles are much more noticeable (and will make his pants not fit, and will not let him get any love :biggrin2:) than a flattish, not so firm, bum:wink2:.

At work there was this really annoying kid...screaming, putting things in the chart, walking into my booth etc. etc. and I just wanted to tell the child:

"You're annoying, go bother yourself"

But the mother/grandmother/mother's sister were biiiig...with high hair and scared the hell outta me so I didn't.

Funny thing was, the kid's name was Angel:roftl:

YES! :aah:

Child: Mika, I don't like you.

Mika: Well f*ck off, I don't like you either.

You missed the next line to this conversation:

Child:Mika where are your toys?

Mika: Over here come on lets play.

:aah:

That sounds wrong :teehee:

:aah:

That sounds wrong :teehee:

CazGirl - Bad! Bad!:shocked::shocked:

Off to the naughty corner with you.

I didn't even consider - where you went with that.:blink::shocked:

You little tart you.:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I hope that is considered a "cute" slap & not a horrible insult in Britain.:teehee:

If "tart" is horrible I apologize.

Archived