guylainem123

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my version of any other world:

:wub2:

i hope i was right in seeing tiibet filming love today and relax, would love to watch those! :wub2: got part of the LT intro with gray skelly, but think tiibet has the whole thing. :dunno:

and at the beginning of relax, he was doing some chair dancing. :das:

i also have dr john, think it's not as zoomed as tiibets, so not that close, but it includes the intro with the sack falling down from the ceiling. :bleh:

i hope i was right in seeing tiibet filming love today and relax, would love to watch those! :wub2: got part of the LT intro with gray skelly, but think tiibet has the whole thing. :dunno:

i also have dr john, think it's not as zoomed as tiibets, so not that close, but it includes the intro with the sack falling down from the ceiling. :bleh:

It won't play for me ... I don't know why :(

THANK you for all the vids and reports!! im happy now!!:fangurl:

and LOL @ Happy Ending where he forgets the lyrics :lmfao:

Don't get me wrong ... I'm really that he's doing M&G's and I'm wishing every MFC'ers can get his MIka-moment!!!! :huglove:

I'm just surprised in the good way that Mika still does it with shows that big!!! Like I said before: He's the best !!! :wub2:

I think he fully respects his fans, especially from MFC. Apart from that, he maybe wants to see some new faces. You had your Mika moment for the first time in your life with Celien? (am I right?), when she handed to him a card from Keti. And you wrote to her asking who that girl was.:wub2:

And I rememeber how she was happy and surprised. So, if we don't meet him this time it won't be the end of the world but we can hope it might happen.:wink2:

toy boy:

note where his "eyes used to be"! :lmfao::lmao::das:

OMG! :lmfao:

I can't believe he did that! *stunned* :shocked::roftl:

No one cares about my video uploadings :sneaky2:

Dr John:

Touches You:

Happy Ending:

Lollipop (with the new drumming intro):

I care! Wow, that version of Happy Ending is just amazing. How can anyone watch that and not turn into a giant bubbling puddle of fangurl mush?

:fangurl:

I can't wait for Copenhagen now. A month is too long to wait! :aah:

No one cares about my video uploadings :sneaky2:

Dr John:

Touches You:

Happy Ending:

Lollipop (with the new drumming intro):

thanks for all the vids tiibet, they're fantastic :flowers2:

Just a quick hi from me, I'm having to pay for this internet access so full report to follow when I'm back home.

I am on such a high, I'm a total and utter fangurl and I really don't care!

I want to scream and cry and dance around the room.

Breifly:

Was a Big Girl (I'm the green one) for LT, not Lollipop as could barely walk never mind dance (will explain later!). Rehearsing with Mika just blew me away.

Mika loved my costume! (I had a Blame it on the Girls thing going on!) I almost died when he was talking to me about it and told me he wanted to see it at other gigs! Not only that Mrs P and Yazmin both loved it too!

Finally have a posed pic of me and Mika! Major thanks to Taurus Lady! Mika decided to deface my picture when I told him not to sign over his face. It now has a tear drop and a eye in the middle of his forehead! Have those few moments with him outside his dressing room was amazing.

Didn't get to see the whole show but hear it from backstage and loved the bits I did see, looking forwards to watching it all in Sheffield on Thursday.

Huge thanks to all the MFC and other fans for making my night so amazing wonderful.

I'm off to daydream before catching my flight!

Oh and before I go...I managed to get one of the box office posters today, with hekp from Ruth! :wink2:

amazing report:biggrin2:

I think he fully respects his fans, especially from MFC. Apart from that, he maybe wants to see some new faces. You had your Mika moment for the first time in your life with Celien? (am I right?), when she handed to him a card from Keti. And you wrote to her asking who that girl was.:wub2:

And I rememeber how she was happy and surprised. So, if we don't meet him this time it won't be the end of the world but we can hope it might happen.:wink2:

That's right. I've met him the first time with Celien (I attended some gigs before, but wasn't able to by at the M&G). Celien gave him the card from Keti and he looked very thankful.

I'm really hope you both get your moment together in Berlin!!!

That's right. I've met him the first time with Celien (I attended some gigs before, but wasn't able to by at the M&G). Celien gave him the card from Keti and he looked very thankful.

I'm really hope you both get your moment together in Berlin!!!

Oh thank you. :wub2: I've just reminded you of that specific detail cuz Keti (who's actually ill and sensitive) often speaks about that and your little story made her soooo happy at the time. :flowers2:

OHHH :wub2:

Tiibet please...............:teehee:

Set list was like this:

Rain

Big Girl

Stuck in the Middle

Blame it on the Girls

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Blue Eyes

Touches You

I See You

Dr John

Good Gone Girl

Happy Ending

Love Today (with opera intro)

Relax

We Are Golden (remix)

Toy Boy

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

I filmed LT and Relax, yes, will upload them as soon as I can (we have a poor connection now :sneaky2:). I think Dr John was better in Belfast, but my filming is not complete. I can upload what I have, but I hope someone filmed the whole song? My Dr John filming from Dublin is zoomed, I didn't have time to change it, so I just filmed.