Reports/Pics/Videos - Olympia, Dublin, Ireland Feb 15 2010

guylainem123

dunno, never met him when he was drunk, i think. :naughty: but good explanation, maybe he had just celebrated his fab gig with some champagne backstage. :biggrin2:

Was he mega giggly and a bit silly? Aaaaw the thought of him being tipsy makes me squee. He's such a cutie.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hasnt he said something with he dont drink before a show cos it effecs his voice? Maybe he just had great valentines day :naughty::wink2:

Yes but after the show he may have had a few.

Or just an utterly superb Valentines Day. :naughty:

Was he mega giggly and a bit silly? Aaaaw the thought of him being tipsy makes me squee. He's such a cutie.

giggly, no. silly, maybe, the way he mocked me. :naughty: but if he was drunk, it was more the no-shyness-more-confidence part of being drunk. :dunno:

am off to sightseeing now, i guess. still have big lack of sleep, so don't really feel like it. but haven't eaten all day (the breakfast here at the hostel isn't really my thing, so i decided to miss it today), so have to get up anyway, and should do other things while i'm in dublin than just hang around on mfc and twitter. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

Again a big thank you to Tiibet and Mellody for the fantastic vids and everyone for their reports. Hope for more to come. The vids show how much energy was on stage and how much Mika enjoyed that gig.

@ Mellody, for being high after the show, I pretend it could be the Adrenalin, he was so on fire during the show and everything seemed to work like he wanted it for the first time. Mika had not that much Adrenalinkick for a while, so it could feel stronger for him, I think :teehee:.

No one cares about my video uploadings :sneaky2:

Dr John:

Touches You:

Happy Ending:

Lollipop (with the new drumming intro):

Oh NO, U R mistaken 'bout that:

LOVE THEM; VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

And, oh, new love for 'DR. JOHN' -

Thanx SO MUCH . . . especially for that one!

AND . . . "ANY OTHER WORLD":

Edited by A. Clay

No one cares about my video uploadings :sneaky2:

Dr John:

Touches You:

Happy Ending:

Lollipop (with the new drumming intro):

:wub2::wub2:Your videos are pure love!i hope you go to more Mika's concerts!*prays!*

:thumb_yello:thank you everybody for the videos,pics and reviews!

Just a quick hi from me, I'm having to pay for this internet access so full report to follow when I'm back home.

I am on such a high, I'm a total and utter fangurl and I really don't care!

I want to scream and cry and dance around the room.

Breifly:

Was a Big Girl (I'm the green one) for LT, not Lollipop as could barely walk never mind dance (will explain later!). Rehearsing with Mika just blew me away.

Mika loved my costume! (I had a Blame it on the Girls thing going on!) I almost died when he was talking to me about it and told me he wanted to see it at other gigs! Not only that Mrs P and Yazmin both loved it too!

Finally have a posed pic of me and Mika! Major thanks to Taurus Lady! Mika decided to deface my picture when I told him not to sign over his face. It now has a tear drop and a eye in the middle of his forehead! Have those few moments with him outside his dressing room was amazing.

Didn't get to see the whole show but hear it from backstage and loved the bits I did see, looking forwards to watching it all in Sheffield on Thursday.

Huge thanks to all the MFC and other fans for making my night so amazing wonderful.

I'm off to daydream before catching my flight!

Oh and before I go...I managed to get one of the box office posters today, with hekp from Ruth! :wink2:

Just a quick hi from me, I'm having to pay for this internet access so full report to follow when I'm back home.

Breifly:

Was a Big Girl (I'm the green one) for LT, not Lollipop as could barely walk never mind dance (will explain later!). Rehearsing with Mika just blew me away.

Mika loved my costume! (I had a Blame it on the Girls thing going on!) I almost died when he was talking to me about it and told me he wanted to see it at other gigs! Not only that Mrs P and Yazmin both loved it too!

Finally have a posed pic of me and Mika! Major thanks to Taurus Lady! Mika decided to deface my picture when I told him not to sign over his face. It now has a tear drop and a eye in the middle of his forehead! Have those few moments with him outside his dressing room was amazing.

Didn't get to see the whole show but hear it from backstage and loved the bits I did see, looking forwards to watching it all in Sheffield on Thursday.

Huge thanks to all the MFC and other fans for making my night so amazing wonderful.

Oh and before I go...I managed to get one of the box office posters today, with hekp from Ruth! :wink2:

Great stuff!!! ... I had no idea you were a bg !

Breifly:

Thank you for the report!!

and can you post the setlist in order if you remember that?

I really wonder the exact order but no one posts about that....:naughty:

Breifly:

OMG that sounds amazing! Lucky you :wink2:

Breifly:

OMGGGGGG! YAY! I can't believe you were a Big Girl! How was it? Oh squeeeee! I'm all excited!

Breifly:

Awwwwwwww Vicky ... glad you had an amazing time ... :wub2: Can't wait to see your outfit and piccies etc then ... :thumb_yello::huglove:

OMGGGGGG! YAY! I can't believe you were a Big Girl! How was it? Oh squeeeee! I'm all excited!

I know ... :boing: I love hearing about our MFC'ers getting moments like this :wub2: It's amazing :aah:

Sorry ... I'm feeling sappy ... and I want to see him so bad :naughty:

Thank you for the report!!

and can you post the setlist in order if you remember that?

I really wonder the exact order but no one posts about that....:naughty:

tiibet got a copy of the setlist, maybe she can post a pic of it? ;)