Mika at Kick Ass Premiere, London - 22/3/2010

Miro

These are the ones I have without watermarks (except for the ones posted in the beginning)

Thanks!

:teehee:

I found some more pic's from the premiere....and also a whole photo shoot for the kick ass music video......(one is my avatar).

But I have to post them all tommorrow sorry as it's very late here....because someone was hogging the computer all night. xoxo

Ooo, can't wait!! :naughty:

AGREED! i thought he looked bloody gorgeous!:wub2: hahaha i normally hate it when he tries to 'tame' his curls... but i happen to LOVE his hair in these pics! and i actually want that pom pom scarf! :thumb_yello:

I want to try on that scarf and see how I look in it..... It's starting to grow on me. But I still say it looks a bit silly on him. :roftl: But I cheer him on for wearing it. :thumb_yello:

can't wait!!! now I knwo where this pic is from! :lol3: I'm in the gasmic thread looking for that pic, I asked help to LilStar but didn't know anything about the pic, and DA is looking in her computer for the pic (gonna tell her, that it hasn't been posted in the MFC yet, she's been looking through 455156461894 pics!!:lol3:)

thanks!! can't wait for it!!:wub2:

Only 455156461893 pics :roftl: Will TRY and stop going through the rest of the pics... have enjoied it a lot so far :wink2:

cant wait to see em too... think i will change some plans tomorrow for em :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

Only 455156461893 pics :roftl: Will TRY and stop going through the rest of the pics... have enjoied it a lot so far :wink2:

cant wait to see em too... think i will change some plans tomorrow for em :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:lol3: I'm gald you enjoyed looking thorugh the millions of Mika's pics you have!!!:lol3: can't wait to see them neither!!!:wub2:

I thought Mika looked lovely last night especially the jeans:wink2:

The film is absolutely amazing. I loved it, just the right amount of humour, violence and swearing for my liking:biggrin2:

Oh and Lemar was being very noisy in front of us with his popcorn!

I thought Mika looked lovely last night especially the jeans:wink2:

The film is absolutely amazing. I loved it, just the right amount of humour, violence and swearing for my liking:biggrin2:

Oh and Lemar was being very noisy in front of us with his popcorn!

Lemar! OMG LOL :aah: