Mika at Kick Ass Premiere, London - 22/3/2010

Miro

I really like the scarf. :biggrin2: I know some people are not liking it but I think it gives Mika that Mika look and his individuality as always.

in spain there´s a saying which says "let them talk about me,I don´t matter what they say,but check they write my name right".

Mika is quite good at promos.... he´s a ****ing genius...

Good to see he lost the scarf :thumb_yello:

Didn't mind the scarf much (maybe those pompoms:naughty: ) but glad he changed his shoes :naughty:

Edited by Miro

after2.jpg

aftero.jpg

Leaving Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn's London home after attending the after party for the new film "Kick-Ass"

:wub2::wub2:

Oh my. So this year, Mika's the Superman or something? How the heck can he go to premieres and stuff and then hit the stage in another country like that? :shocked:

anyway: I love the hair, It looks better than the flat straight look (I really missed a shocking straight-hair appearance)

and I ADORE that scarf...but I'd rather have it for myself. :aah:

That's just great- 3 days :blink:- hope he wins the Oscar :thumb_yello:

Honestly?

1. KA kinda feels like a song that's been written in 3 days...I mean it IS very good, amazing, but it's pure simple pop. so I believe him.

2. oh...3 days??? isn't that too much? :shocked: he wrote Big girl in 15 minutes in the middle of the night! :shun::naughty::lol3:

We missed his red carpet entrance because it was raining and we were freezing. :naughty:

I'm pretty sure I spotted him in the VIP section, but our tix were further down with the rest of the plebs. It was still kinda cool to know I was seeing the movie at the same time as he was. I hope he liked it. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I loved our red carpet entrance though, rain and all :aah:. It was funny to see the paps standing there with their cameras in hand, and feel in our flesh how the celebs feel when they walk on these things, it was very surreal. Not quite sure why they didn't take pictures of us and make us pose though :sneaky2:, maybe they didn't recognise us :bleh::naughty:

He looked very good :wub2: (despite the pompons).

Very handsome...

You went?? :shocked:

What did you think of the movie?

I LOVED the movie. Much better than I was expecting it to be! It was really good. And I felt so incredibly proud when the song came on, knowing that he had done it, and that he was sitting there listening to it.....I hope that he felt very proud as well.

Oh and we also saw the same Boyzone guy that we ran into at Belfast airport, he couldn't believe it when Bab told him about that, I bet you he thinks that we're stalking him :lmfao:

He seemed as shy and sweet as he ws when we saw him in Belfast, and was just walking around looking kinda "lost". I told him that I loved the Boyzone special the other night and he seemed to like that. He's really lovely.

It was surprisingly good! It's very well written. My only complaint was that it was unnecessarily gory in parts, but if you like blood and gore then it's right up your alley. :naughty:

Okay, won't be seeing it then... :naughty:

I LOVE HIM WITH OR WITHOUT THE CLOTHES :teehee::mf_lustslow:

You must have enjoyed the North American tour where he was pretty much The Underwear Boy!

:roftl::roftl:

Here's a video of yesterday :wink2:

He's very funny :roftl:

Thank.

That was cute.

I loved our red carpet entrance though, rain and all :aah:. It was funny to see the paps standing there with their cameras in hand, and feel in our flesh how the celebs feel when they walk on these things, it was very surreal. Not quite sure why they didn't take pictures of us and make us pose though :sneaky2:, maybe they didn't recognise us :bleh::naughty:

He looked very good :wub2: (despite the pompons).

I LOVED the movie. Much better than I was expecting it to be! It was really good. And I felt so incredibly proud when the song came on, knowing that he had done it, and that he was sitting there listening to it.....I hope that he felt very proud as well.

Oh and we also saw the same Boyzone guy that we ran into at Belfast airport, he couldn't believe it when Bab told him about that, I bet you he thinks that we're stalking him :lmfao:

He seemed as shy and sweet as he ws when we saw him in Belfast, and was just walking around looking kinda "lost". I told him that I loved the Boyzone special the other night and he seemed to like that. He's really lovely.

Kewl Sara!

I can't wait to see the movie.

Mika looked fantastic!

Good to see he lost the scarf :thumb_yello:

he looks better here. thanks for posting!

See, that's what I mean -- there's nothing exceptional about how Mika looks

in those photos. Well, I think he always looks exceptional :wub2:

but I mean there's nothing exceptional about how he's dressed.

Ho hum, just another good-looking guy in some regular clothes.

When he wears something quirky or unconventional like the pompom

scarf or the crinkly jacket, it sets him apart, makes a statement that

he's different. I kinda like that. He wears clothes so well, he

really CAN wear just about anything and get away with it...

but I would hate to see him in tailored suits and designer jeans all the

time -- I much prefer to see him in something that shows a little character,

a little quirkiness or whimsy, even if it is just the occasional offbeat

scarf or pink bowler or feathery cummerbund thingamabob (wish I knew the right

word for what that is! LOL!). JMO. :original: