Mika at Kick Ass Premiere, London - 22/3/2010

Miro

Was this after, on his way to R2?

Yes these are from the after party :thumb_yello: So the Jools Holland thing was live? :blink: All the time I was listening yesterday I thought it was pre-recorded :roftl:

Edited by Miro

Yes these are from the after party :thumb_yello: So the Jools Holland thing was live? :blink: All the time I was listening yesterday I thought it was pre-recorded :roftl:

It said live on the Listen in console, so I'm thinking it was.

I noticed it before you said anything, I didn't wanna get sent to the naughty corner though. :teehee:

:lmfao: I'm a naughty girl. :naughty:

that doesn't get caught. :pinkbow:

:lmao: I'm not surpriesed thought. :teehee:

I notised it on the first piccies we got from it yesterday. But you can see it more on those cos the pics are bigger... :naughty:

naughty naughty girl :wink2:

Poor Mika :lmfao:

I thought that he looked fantastic last night, with the exception of the pompoms. I like the scarf itself, but I think that the pompoms are a crime against humanity :aah:

Bet One of the Mikettes took an intensive course on HOW TO DO POMPOMS AT HOME and she had to practice somewhere...:mf_rosetinted:

See!!!! I was sooo right!!! LOL :roftl:

I kinda like the horns in the bucklet belt...:biggrin2:

Howdy Pardner.

If I don't get out of these sh*t kickers I am going to ruin my feet for dancing on my toes.

:blink:

Kodes, Kodes, please speak basic english with me, i can't understand canadian, man...:mf_rosetinted:

Expression lucky sod comes to mind :

Leaving Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn's London home after attending the after party for the new film "Kick-Ass

:roftl:

He looks great :wub2:

Jealous much?

Here's a video of yesterday :wink2:

He's very funny :roftl:

Is it just me, or does he look like h'd much rather be somewhere else than being interviewed?

I loved our red carpet entrance though, rain and all :aah:. It was funny to see the paps standing there with their cameras in hand, and feel in our flesh how the celebs feel when they walk on these things, it was very surreal. Not quite sure why they didn't take pictures of us and make us pose though :sneaky2:, maybe they didn't recognise us :bleh::naughty:

He looked very good :wub2: (despite the pompons).

I LOVED the movie. Much better than I was expecting it to be! It was really good. And I felt so incredibly proud when the song came on, knowing that he had done it, and that he was sitting there listening to it.....I hope that he felt very proud as well.

Oh and we also saw the same Boyzone guy that we ran into at Belfast airport, he couldn't believe it when Bab told him about that, I bet you he thinks that we're stalking him :lmfao:

He seemed as shy and sweet as he ws when we saw him in Belfast, and was just walking around looking kinda "lost". I told him that I loved the Boyzone special the other night and he seemed to like that. He's really lovely.

Awwww yay!

So how did you manage to get to the premiere?

See, that's what I mean -- there's nothing exceptional about how Mika looks

in those photos. Well, I think he always looks exceptional :wub2:

but I mean there's nothing exceptional about how he's dressed.

Ho hum, just another good-looking guy in some regular clothes.

When he wears something quirky or unconventional like the pompom

scarf or the crinkly jacket, it sets him apart, makes a statement that

he's different. I kinda like that. He wears clothes so well, he

really CAN wear just about anything and get away with it...

but I would hate to see him in tailored suits and designer jeans all the

time -- I much prefer to see him in something that shows a little character,

a little quirkiness or whimsy, even if it is just the occasional offbeat

scarf or pink bowler or feathery cummerbund thingamabob (wish I knew the right

word for what that is! LOL!). JMO. :original:

I just don't like the pom poms... love the scarf though *wants to steal it*

And I don't know, sometimes it's nice to see him dressed in regular clothes..

Oscar for what? OH, Best original song? That would be awesome, but we know he won't get it.

It's possible :dunno:

These are the ones I have without watermarks (except for the ones posted in the beginning)

153mj.jpg

85922912.jpg

80502599.jpg

8974556wenn5448681.jpg

kickassukpremiere09wenn.jpg

caststandwithjanegoldma.jpg

Lovely! Thank you!

I found some more pic's from the premiere....and also a whole photo shoot for the kick ass music video......(one is my avatar).

But I have to post them all tommorrow sorry as it's very late here....because someone was hogging the computer all night. xoxo

Noice! Hurry back Bianca, we need to see these pictures!

New pic...

20kc6l2.jpg

:lmfao:

Nice!

I thought Mika looked lovely last night especially the jeans:wink2:

The film is absolutely amazing. I loved it, just the right amount of humour, violence and swearing for my liking:biggrin2:

Oh and Lemar was being very noisy in front of us with his popcorn!

Did you kick his chair and tell him to shut up?

Poor Mika :lmfao:

I thought that he looked fantastic last night, with the exception of the pompoms. I like the scarf itself, but I think that the pompoms are a crime against humanity :aah:

Totally agree..

is there anybody home? sure looks like it....

It sure does...

Kodes, Kodes, please speak basic english with me, i can't understand canadian, man...

I think Kodes is referring to cowboy boots :wink2:

:teehee:

I found some more pic's from the premiere....and also a whole photo shoot for the kick ass music video......(one is my avatar).

But I have to post them all tommorrow sorry as it's very late here....because someone was hogging the computer all night. xoxo

are these pics? :)

http://www.allaccess.nl/index.php?ajax_querytype=get_eventoverzicht&ajax_queryzoekitem=128821&ajax_querytrefwoord=mika#187631380

http://www.allaccess.nl/index.php?ajax_querytype=get_eventoverzicht&ajax_queryzoekitem=128820&ajax_querytrefwoord=mika#526965271

I have a question, In which moment of the movie the song comes out? at the beggining of the credits?

Yes actually, but not last night. I've picked up this bad cold all the Londonites have had while going to the Scandinavian dates and queueing in the cold. :aah:

It was surprisingly good! It's very well written. My only complaint was that it was unnecessarily gory in parts, but if you like blood and gore then it's right up your alley. :naughty:

It was enjoyable though, I think it will be a box office success. :biggrin2:

anytime always wait is hard.

oh~is it cruel? Comics original interesting thought

after4l.jpg

after5e.jpg

after3.jpg

come on my house~ mika~~

so cool~!!!!

Hi there , I think its the credits , at the end

Thanks for sharing these pics, he looks gorgeous, and i LOVE the scarf (yeah don't care if I'm the only one here :roftl:)

you're definitely not the only one. love the scarf too:biggrin2:

fantastic pics!!! thanks for the link Lui:flowers2:

the song comes at the end of the film while they show the credits.

Yeah they are the pic's....

Got them from a different site though...they also have watermarks

Someone beat me to the other pic's as well I was gonna post...:wheelchair: too slow .......:roftl:

I understand why I die of beautiful Mika's photos. But why I am touched and I can not tear off the eyes away from the disheveled scruff .... He is such sweet... This distortion any... He is such darling...

ec48aa718448.jpg

:wub2: