Mika at Kick Ass Premiere, London - 22/3/2010

Miro

I understand why I die of beautiful Mika's photos. But why I am touched and I can not tear off the eyes away from the disheveled scruff .... He is such sweet... This distortion any... He is such darling...

ec48aa718448.jpg

:wub2:

think he looks sooooo cute on this one. Prob. cos of his smile :wub2:

ka14.jpg

Despite this not being the sort of film I would normally rush to go and see, it was really good. There is some blood and gore, but not an excessive amount. The language was a tad excessive though, I thought. Especially coming from such a young girl, but I suppose it fits in with the context of the film.

Walking down the red carpet with all the cameras flashing in front of us was surreal....it was a truly decadent moment!!

:thumb_yello:

Despite this not being the sort of film I would normally rush to go and see, it was really good. There is some blood and gore, but not an excessive amount. The language was a tad excessive though, I thought. Especially coming from such a young girl, but I suppose it fits in with the context of the film.

Walking down the red carpet with all the cameras flashing in front of us was surreal....it was a truly decadent moment!!

Aww, Sarah -- I always said you were a star! :wub2:

Bless ... hope you signed some autographs :biggrin2:

How where you able to go to the premier?

Lovely pics! :wub2: Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello: Hate those watermarks :sneaky2:

Bless ... hope you signed some autographs :biggrin2:

We were joking around saying that we should try it, and pose for the paps, but I don't think that they were buying it :roftl:. They were quite clued up as to who was "someone" :teehee:.

How where you able to go to the premier?

A friend passed us info on where we could get a pair of tickets, but it wasn't very easy to get them. Lots of demand!! :thumb_yello:

We were joking around saying that we should try it, and pose for the paps, but I don't think that they were buying it :roftl:. They were quite clued up as to who was "someone" :teehee:.

A friend passed us info on where we could get a pair of tickets, but it wasn't very easy to get them. Lots of demand!! :thumb_yello:

:shocked: they didn't know who the famous Saniflo was?????

what is wrong with paps these days??? :sneaky2:

Wow! Your very lucky then!

We did what we do best and got lucky!

Yeah in that video - he is always looking around (i noticed he does tha in interviews a LOT and it pisses me off when people look over my shoulder for "someone better" when I'm talking to them) and what is with the beginning when he is like turning his back to the interviewer guy!? :lmfao: