Mika at Kick Ass Premiere, London - 22/3/2010

Miro

See, that's what I mean -- there's nothing exceptional about how Mika looks

in those photos. Well, I think he always looks exceptional :wub2:

but I mean there's nothing exceptional about how he's dressed.

Ho hum, just another good-looking guy in some regular clothes.

When he wears something quirky or unconventional like the pompom

scarf or the crinkly jacket, it sets him apart, makes a statement that

he's different. I kinda like that. He wears clothes so well, he

really CAN wear just about anything and get away with it...

but I would hate to see him in tailored suits and designer jeans all the

time -- I much prefer to see him in something that shows a little character,

a little quirkiness or whimsy, even if it is just the occasional offbeat

scarf or pink bowler or feathery cummerbund thingamabob (wish I knew the right

word for what that is! LOL!). JMO. :original:

Dead Parrot :mf_rosetinted:

I have a very low tolerance for gore, and I didn't find this one gory at all. I think that Mana is being oversensitive here :naughty:

Ow okay :roftl: I had images in my head of kill bill tarantino type of things :naughty: Not as bad?

Oh and we also saw the same Boyzone guy that we ran into at Belfast airport, he couldn't believe it when Bab told him about that, I bet you he thinks that we're stalking him :lmfao:

:roftl:

...and you still don't seem to remember his name.....:naughty:

Ow okay :roftl: I had images in my head of kill bill tarantino type of things :naughty: Not as bad?

Noooo, not at all :roftl:. It's actually quite harmless in that respect. It was funny and moving and lovely. I'm normally the biggest wimp and can barely watch war movies, but this one was great.

I totally agree:thumb_yello:

Noooo, not at all :roftl:. It's actually quite harmless in that respect. It was funny and moving and lovely. I'm normally the biggest wimp and can barely watch war movies, but this one was great.

*Phew!*

Yes I'm the same! I can't watch war movies, I even cringe when someone is being beaten up on tv! And everyone says: 'oh it's just a movie', yeah so what?? That doesn't make it any more pleasurable to watch! :aah:

Couldn't have said it better!:thumb_yello: I just love Mika for his music and his totally individual style.:wub2:

I loved our red carpet entrance though, rain and all :aah:. It was funny to see the paps standing there with their cameras in hand, and feel in our flesh how the celebs feel when they walk on these things, it was very surreal. Not quite sure why they didn't take pictures of us and make us pose though :sneaky2:, maybe they didn't recognise us :bleh::naughty:

He looked very good :wub2: (despite the pompons).

I LOVED the movie. Much better than I was expecting it to be! It was really good. And I felt so incredibly proud when the song came on, knowing that he had done it, and that he was sitting there listening to it.....I hope that he felt very proud as well.

Oh and we also saw the same Boyzone guy that we ran into at Belfast airport, he couldn't believe it when Bab told him about that, I bet you he thinks that we're stalking him :lmfao:

He seemed as shy and sweet as he ws when we saw him in Belfast, and was just walking around looking kinda "lost". I told him that I loved the Boyzone special the other night and he seemed to like that. He's really lovely.

It must have been really cool to go to a premier like that .... I did get an invite in January to go to the Blur one in London... they had a film out about their gig in Hyde Park and them reforming etc - so they had a big red carpet affair in Leicester Square and fans were invited to go .... but to be honest ... they couldn't have paid me a million pounds now, to go to that :lmfao:

How times change - would have been there with bells on afew years ago :teehee:

Here's a video of yesterday

He's very funny

:roftl: Thanks!!

Are there any other videos out there?

That's just great- 3 days - hope he wins the Oscar

Oscar for what? OH, Best original song? That would be awesome, but we know he won't get it.

Honestly?

1. KA kinda feels like a song that's been written in 3 days...I mean it IS very good, amazing, but it's pure simple pop. so I believe him.

2. oh...3 days??? isn't that too much?he wrote Big girl in 15 minutes in the middle of the night!

Hahaha, I have to kinda agree with that, it is a bit simple but it's great for only 3 days!!! Wow!!

Did he seriously write big girl in 15 min? :naughty:

Maybe that's why I don't really like it. *bricked*

Yes actually, but not last night. I've picked up this bad cold all the Londonites have had while going to the Scandinavian dates and queueing in the cold.

It was surprisingly good! It's very well written. My only complaint was that it was unnecessarily gory in parts, but if you like blood and gore then it's right up your alley. :naughty:

It was enjoyable though, I think it will be a box office success. :biggrin2:

Nope, that car is a prop from the movie. It was set up at the end of the red carpet by the entrance. :punk:

I loved our red carpet entrance though, rain and all :aah:. It was funny to see the paps standing there with their cameras in hand, and feel in our flesh how the celebs feel when they walk on these things, it was very surreal. Not quite sure why they didn't take pictures of us and make us pose though :sneaky2:, maybe they didn't recognise us :bleh::naughty:

He looked very good :wub2: (despite the pompons).

I LOVED the movie. Much better than I was expecting it to be! It was really good. And I felt so incredibly proud when the song came on, knowing that he had done it, and that he was sitting there listening to it.....I hope that he felt very proud as well.

He seemed as shy and sweet as he ws when we saw him in Belfast, and was just walking around looking kinda "lost". I told him that I loved the Boyzone special the other night and he seemed to like that. He's really lovely.

:shocked: HOW DID YOU both get to go!?!?!

Have to split my posts into two.....

I wonder when the non-watermarked photo's are going to pop up? I don't like saving photos with watermarks, and in some it's to many to take them out myself.

You must have enjoyed the North American tour where he was pretty much The Underwear Boy!

:roftl::roftl:

[/b]

:tears: Why oh WHY was it on a school night.

So the movie wasn't that gory? I was afraid of that because people keep saying that. I think I'm going to see it no matter what, I'm NOT missing my possible only chance of hearing one of Mika's songs in a theater, one made for the movie!

BTW: What movies where his other songs in? In that video he said some of his other songs where in some other movies. I want to see them now! :naughty:

Agree agree agree!!! :wub2::thumb_yello::naughty:

I wonder when the non-watermarked photo's are going to pop up? I don't like saving photos with watermarks, and in some it's to many to take them out myself.

These are the ones I have without watermarks (except for the ones posted in the beginning)

153mj.jpg

85922912.jpg

80502599.jpg

8974556wenn5448681.jpg

kickassukpremiere09wenn.jpg

caststandwithjanegoldma.jpg

:teehee:

I found some more pic's from the premiere....and also a whole photo shoot for the kick ass music video......(one is my avatar).

But I have to post them all tommorrow sorry as it's very late here....because someone was hogging the computer all night. xoxo

I found some more pic's from the premiere....and also a whole photo shoot for the kick ass music video......(one is my avatar).

But I have to post them all tommorrow sorry as it's very late here....because someone was hogging the computer all night. xoxo

Can't wait! :thumb_yello:

I love the whole look, and I even LOVE :wub2: that hair, his face is stunning, he can carry that hair off nay bother at all, not everyone could.

AGREED! i thought he looked bloody gorgeous!:wub2: hahaha i normally hate it when he tries to 'tame' his curls... but i happen to LOVE his hair in these pics! and i actually want that pom pom scarf! :thumb_yello:

can't wait!!! now I knwo where this pic is from! :lol3: I'm in the gasmic thread looking for that pic, I asked help to LilStar but didn't know anything about the pic, and DA is looking in her computer for the pic (gonna tell her, that it hasn't been posted in the MFC yet, she's been looking through 455156461894 pics!!:lol3:)

thanks!! can't wait for it!!:wub2:

can't wait!!! now I knwo where this pic is from! :lol3: I'm in the gasmic thread looking for that pic, I asked help to LilStar but didn't know anything about the pic, and DA is looking in her computer for the pic (gonna tell her, that it hasn't been posted in the MFC yet, she's been looking through 455156461894 pics!!:lol3:)

thanks!! can't wait for it!!:wub2:

!!!!! wanna see it too!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2: