Mika at Kick Ass Premiere, London - 22/3/2010

Miro

could you see him mana? :wub2:

We missed his red carpet entrance because it was raining and we were freezing. :naughty:

I'm pretty sure I spotted him in the VIP section, but our tix were further down with the rest of the plebs. It was still kinda cool to know I was seeing the movie at the same time as he was. I hope he liked it. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

We missed his red carpet entrance because it was raining and we were freezing. :naughty:

I'm pretty sure I spotted him in the VIP section, but our tix were further down with the rest of the plebs. It was still kinda cool to know I was seeing the movie at the same time as he was. I hope he liked it. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Thank you for your hard work.

The night had excitement~

don't you catch a cold?

:swoon:

(DIES)

He looks so handsome.....

Lost for words.....

So pretty.....

Very handsome...

You went?? :shocked:

What did you think of the movie?

Love the hair, the shawl and the pompons, love his smile:wub2:!

Did he arrive in that car?:blink:

I want 'em too! I want all of his shoes. :aah:

Really love the ones in the Kick-Ass video too :drool:

I swear, one day I'm going to steal all of his shoes and blazers. :teehee:

You just want to see him naked girl!:naughty::teehee:

Thank you for your hard work.

The night had excitement~

don't you catch a cold?

Yes actually, but not last night. I've picked up this bad cold all the Londonites have had while going to the Scandinavian dates and queueing in the cold. :aah:

You went?? :shocked:

What did you think of the movie?

It was surprisingly good! It's very well written. My only complaint was that it was unnecessarily gory in parts, but if you like blood and gore then it's right up your alley. :naughty:

It was enjoyable though, I think it will be a box office success. :biggrin2:

Did he arrive in that car?:blink:

Nope, that car is a prop from the movie. It was set up at the end of the red carpet by the entrance. :punk:

It was surprisingly good! It's very well written. My only complaint was that it was unnecessarily gory in parts, but if you like blood and gore then it's right up your alley. :naughty:

It was enjoyable though, I think it will be a box office success. :biggrin2:

Good stuff! I don't mind gore and blood...

I can't wait to see it!

You all make me laugh -- you say you like Mika for his individuality and

then when he goes and does/wears something a little out of the ordinary

you criticize him :roftl:

FWIW, I think scarf is cute and he looks fabulous -- and yes, I'm very surprised

to see him in London when he has to fly back to Germany tomorrow, but it

seems like they're banking on Kick-Ass an awful lot. Must have been important

to show support for it, and make it clear that MIKA was the one singing the

title song. :thumb_yello:

I LOVE HIM WITH OR WITHOUT THE CLOTHES :teehee::wub2::mf_lustslow:

I'm very surprised

to see him in London when he has to fly back to Germany tomorrow, but it

seems like they're banking on Kick-Ass an awful lot. Must have been important

to show support for it, and make it clear that MIKA was the one singing the

title song. :thumb_yello:

It only takes an hour to fly to Hamburg from London, so it was not that surprising for me.

It is great that he managed to be at the London premiere. I also expect a lot from the song.:blush-anim-cl:

When you are that beautiful you can get away with wearing a binbag!!

Ok, so the scarf and shoes weren't to my taste, but one of the reasons I love Mika is because of his individuality - the fact that he wears stuff that most people wouldn't.

Loved the hair, how cute???

:blush-anim-cl:

I am all for Mika's individuality and whatever, but that scarf is just not working with that outfit, plain and simple. :naughty: I mean he's not even "wearing" it right. It's half inside the jacket, half outside, it's all bunched up around the back of his neck, some random pompom poking out behind his ear. It's just not a good look. :teehee:

He is beautiful though so I guess he can get away with anything. :naughty:

Here is a few questions:

What film was is?

What has Kick Ass to to with it, are you talking about the song at all or is just a way to make a joke?:wink2:

I've tried to read the thread but it takes such a long time to read what everyone thinks about his cloths and hair and I have to work at some point!:naughty:

Love to you all!:wub2:

I am all for Mika's individuality and whatever, but that scarf is just not working with that outfit, plain and simple. :naughty: I mean he's not even "wearing" it right. It's half inside the jacket, half outside, it's all bunched up around the back of his neck, some random pompom poking out behind his ear. It's just not a good look. :teehee:

He is beautiful though so I guess he can get away with anything. :naughty:

agree

Here is a few questions:

What film was is?

What has Kick Ass to to with it, are you talking about the song at all or is just a way to make a joke?:wink2:

I've tried to read the thread but it takes such a long time to read what everyone thinks about his cloths and hair and I have to work at some point!:naughty:

Love to you all!:wub2:

The is called Kick-Ass. Mika's song "Kick-Ass" is the theme tune for this film.

He's at the premiere for the film Kick-Ass.

The is called Kick-Ass. Mika's song "Kick-Ass" is the theme tune for this film.

Thank you M'Ladies!:huglove:

And according to IMDB, this might be a film that would strike a cord with him, and with us all!:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Dave Lizewski is an unnoticed high school student and comic book fan with a few friends and who lives alone with his father. His life is not very difficult and his personal trials not that overwhelming. However, one day he makes the simple decision to become a super-hero even though he has no powers or training. Written by Daniel J. Leary

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1250777/

:kachinga: