Mika "40 principales" interview

basicamenteyo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for translate it!:thumb_yello:

I don't know,I'm not sure,that HE answered all the questions...:blink:

There are really strange answers

that´s what I thought when first read it..... I can´t imagine mika answering so happily to questions about drugs or alcohol...

It´s more mika when he talks about his 8 dogs :teehee: lying as ever...:aah:

I thought that magazine was serious,but now I´ve changed my mind.....

that´s what I thought when first read it..... I can´t imagine mika answering so happily to questions about drugs or alcohol...

It´s more mika when he talks about his 8 dogs :teehee: lying as ever...:aah:

I thought that magazine was serious,but now I´ve changed my mind.....

I think that the journalists used their fantasy,a littlebit:blush-anim-cl:

I think that the journalists used their fantasy,a littlebit:blush-anim-cl:

I think the same thing!

I don't like this interview... they gave a negative image of Mika passing for a frivolous and very superficial person.... as we all know Mika is not this person!

I think the same thing!

I don't like this interview... they gave a negative image of Mika passing for a frivolous and very superficial person.... as we all know Mika is not this person!

that´s what i don´t like this interview......

37- Were you drunk?--- Miley Cyrus held me when we went to greet the public. I was a little drunk and almost fell!

13- A sexual fantasy to do--- Get trapped in a desert island with someone superior to me.

1- Your last inversion--- I´m bying a house in London. And also a bus for the tour with a lower deck for my 8 dogs.

i so wish i saw miley... was miley for that day!!!!

mmmmmm, i thought only i did/ had fantasys like that with someone superior??

lolz, 8 dogs?! will they be on stage too?!

xx

8 dogs?! :lmfao::lmao: i guess with the answer to that last question he says "take nothing seriously of what i said in this interview!" :lmfao:

but i believe he did indeed say all those things. :teehee: just doesn't mean they're true. some of that stuff sounds very much like him though. :bleh:

but... you really drink a mix of red wine and coke in spain?! :blink::aah: urgh, i can't imagine that this tastes good. :boxed:

thanx for posting, and for the translation! :biggrin2:

I think the same thing!

You are absolutely right. I can't imagine Mika answering such questions in THIS way, i think even if he said something like that, it would be not in such terms and not so openly.

The most trustworthy thing is about 8 dogs :naughty::naughty::naughty:

8 dogs?! :lmfao::lmao: i guess with the answer to that last question he says "take nothing seriously of what i said in this interview!" :lmfao:

but i believe he did indeed say all those things. :teehee: just doesn't mean they're true. some of that stuff sounds very much like him though. :bleh:

but... you really drink a mix of red wine and coke in spain?! :blink::aah: urgh, i can't imagine that this tastes good. :boxed:

thanx for posting, and for the translation! :biggrin2:

don´t laugh!! calimocho is really good... (and cheap,of course) you gotta try!!:aah:

don´t laugh!! calimocho is really good... (and cheap,of course) you gotta try!!:aah:

i guess i prefer a good rioja and pay a bit more for that. :teehee: but if i ever visit spain, i'll try it, just so i can say i've tried. :biggrin2:

You are absolutely right. I can't imagine Mika answering such questions in THIS way, i think even if he said something like that, it would be not in such terms and not so openly.

The most trustworthy thing is about 8 dogs :naughty::naughty::naughty:

:roftl:

Now it's EIGHT dogs?

By the end of the year, it'll be Mika and the 101 Dalmatians! :shocked:

:lmfao:

Ok, so first Mika said he had one dog, then he said he was getting one and those two dogs already have six pups!:roftl:

I hope Mika will teach them how to sing and dance!:naughty:

That will be cute on stage!:naughty:

That was indeed an...odd...interview.

He seemed very, uh, candid? i cant think of a better word...

But i was definately laughing...especially the bit about the hermaphridite, and the island fantasy....:naughty:

T4P:thumb_yello:

Archived