What did u do when u met Mika?

mikaliciousyaz

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet! :das: that just reminded me of a dream I had a few nights ago, will tell you about it in the gasmics thread! :das:

2 years??? Holy crap, I'm so glad I live in Australia then!

:doh: aren't they clever :mf_rosetinted: They should've taken that into consideration when they were sorting out your meds... Honestly I'm sure some doctors don't live in the real world!

I dont think you told me that dream....

I donno what to do with the docs. They are talkng abut getting me hospitalised AGAIN!!! :sneaky2:

"I normally wouldnt ask too but i did after the 5 other girlz got one... but i didnt get one... he was busy in the room w. 2 guys who won a M&G and also got a hug... Touch his tummy & talk to him and you wont get a hug? But i wont ask next time... if i ever get to meet him again..."

been there too? :naughty:

I donno what to do with the docs. They are talkng abut getting me hospitalised AGAIN!!! :sneaky2:

"I normally wouldnt ask too but i did after the 5 other girlz got one... but i didnt get one... he was busy in the room w. 2 guys who won a M&G and also got a hug... Touch his tummy & talk to him and you wont get a hug? But i wont ask next time... if i ever get to meet him again..."

been there too? :naughty:

So thayt have no clue... honestly... Maybe I should send you my left over anti convulsant meds :teehee:

I was going to reply to that, but I'll be buggered if I can remember what i was going to say :doh: We'll just call it a brain injury moment! :teehee:

So thayt have no clue... honestly... Maybe I should send you my left over anti convulsant meds :teehee:

I was going to reply to that, but I'll be buggered if I can remember what i was going to say :doh: We'll just call it a brain injury moment! :teehee:

what the hell is that? :blink:

a brain injury moment? dont think ive ever heard about that before :naughty:

Okayy, I met him at Sheffield Academy in February this year and I oh how I wish I could do it again :wub2:

We waited outside in the freezing cold for him and by the time he did come out, it was started to snow! He jumped down the steps and the first thing he said was "Yo! How's it going?" And I don't think I was breathing at this point :teehee: Silver was next to me and they talked about the lollipop girls and the show and then he got to me and he signed my cd. (He touched my hand too :blush-anim-cl:)

Then he went and signed everyone elses things and then came back and he said "So who was at Doncaster dome then?" And I immediately said "I WAS!" :aah: I literally had to shout because I'd lost my voice from all the screaming at the gig. And he looked at me whilst signing someones shirt and said "How do they compare?" and I blurted out something like "They were both amazing, Mika" :naughty: And then he said "Were they different?" And I sort of nodded and shouted "They just keep getting better and better!" Then he giggled and walked over to us because there were people behind wanting autographs and he leaned over me to reach them. I really wasn't breathing at this point :swoon:

So yeah, first Mika encounter :teehee:

what the hell is that? :blink:

a brain injury moment? dont think ive ever heard about that before :naughty:

Anti seizure medication :thumb_yello:

Yep... any time i say or do something stupid I blame it on the brain injury... I actually have a brain injury so I probably shouldn't say it, but I do anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

So...i haven't met him yet,but when i meet him (very much doubt i ever will) i will attack him!:mf_rosetinted:

Ok,let me give you some details on that...

I will jump right at him screaming at the top of my lungs ''Mikaaaaa'',hug him,squeeze him in my arms,fill his face with kisses,pluck out a tuft of his hair(just as a souvenir...:loco:),get slapped by him,beaten by the security guys,and live the rest of my life happily ever after in jail...:freak:

Please don't ask me if i'm joking...Of course i am!:shocked:There are serious reasons i could never do that...:wags_finger:

But you know,i am just a clown.I am here to make things a little bit funnier...

And please don't block my account...:pinkbow:Thank you...

• 3 months later...

I met him last weekend(amazing gig in Lithuania)and not only went onstage with him,but met afterwards.And that was a bit awkward...:doh: I mean I was awkward:loco:..... soooo,There were more fans,who was lucky enough to go onstage w/ him,and all of us waited for Mika to get change,shower :naughty: and come to take pics with us.. I sat there,talked w/ his mom,and i didnt even noticed when he came! Just heard girls talking to him! And i was like whaaaat?? Then I stood :boing: and waited Mika to come near me.When he did i was like :fangurl: ..........Hiiiiii.......:fangurl: really ...you dont want to see the expression...I was too happy :teehee: he said "hi,how you doin?"( smiled a lot) and came closer to take a pic,nd he was like"you were amazing"I stood there like an idiot,didnt said a word!just...:drool:but everything happened so fast!! John took couple pics,then Mika said he messed one up,so he did few more... Then we said goodbye.Well, he actually said "Bye-Bye":pinkbow: and went away.Oh,and then his mom said "Look,Mika,its mother and daughter" (cause I took my mom with me ) and he was like "really??wow,thats amazing":groovy: and then he really left. That was fast. Next time will be better:glasses3:

Okayy, I met him at Sheffield Academy in February this year and I oh how I wish I could do it again :wub2:

We waited outside in the freezing cold for him and by the time he did come out, it was started to snow! He jumped down the steps and the first thing he said was "Yo! How's it going?" And I don't think I was breathing at this point :teehee: Silver was next to me and they talked about the lollipop girls and the show and then he got to me and he signed my cd. (He touched my hand too :blush-anim-cl:)

Then he went and signed everyone elses things and then came back and he said "So who was at Doncaster dome then?" And I immediately said "I WAS!" :aah: I literally had to shout because I'd lost my voice from all the screaming at the gig. And he looked at me whilst signing someones shirt and said "How do they compare?" and I blurted out something like "They were both amazing, Mika" :naughty: And then he said "Were they different?" And I sort of nodded and shouted "They just keep getting better and better!" Then he giggled and walked over to us because there were people behind wanting autographs and he leaned over me to reach them. I really wasn't breathing at this point :swoon:

So yeah, first Mika encounter :teehee:

WOW! that actually sounds amazing!

and you wrote it so well. LOL

i havent met him yet and i dont know what i'll do when i do :huh:. but i hope i dont keep quiet =s

First time I met him was after the Cirque d'Hiver in Paris, during the Songs for Sorrow Tour.

There were a few people waiting outside the venue after the gig and the very first thing i thought when i saw him was «well, he always says he's a bit too tall, but he's not THAT tall !!» Then i realised we were all standing on the sidewalk... and not him !! :teehee:

It was a «no-talking» day, so he basically just went from one person to the other, signing stuff, smiling and communicating with gestures from time to time. When he arrived in front of me, the only thing i said was «thank you !». Not because i was paralysed ( i agree with riverstwilight, he has a very special way to look at you, which is both intense and comfortable. I didn't even blush !) but because the simple words «thank you» pretty much summed up what i felt at that moment...

:flowers2:

It was short, but it's a very nice memory !!

First time I met him was after the Cirque d'Hiver in Paris, during the Songs for Sorrow Tour.

There were a few people waiting outside the venue after the gig and the very first thing i thought when i saw him was «well, he always says he's a bit too tall, but he's not THAT tall !!» Then i realised we were all standing on the sidewalk... and not him !! :teehee:

It was a «no-talking» day, so he basically just went from one person to the other, signing stuff, smiling and communicating with gestures from time to time. When he arrived in front of me, the only thing i said was «thank you !». Not because i was paralysed ( i agree with riverstwilight, he has a very special way to look at you, which is both intense and comfortable. I didn't even blush !) but because the simple words «thank you» pretty much summed up what i felt at that moment...

:flowers2:

It was short, but it's a very nice memory !!

I agree :naughty:

I read that somewhere "He is close to two meters in height"

It's true he's tall but I think not 2 meter :wink2:

even didn't you blush? awww !

When I saw him right in front of me, my mind just went blank:aah:

I wanted communicate well with him ,but It was hard to me :teehee:

I told him ..only "Hi " "Why don't you sang Toyboy" "It's for you.It's Uglypuppet"

I didn't even told "Bye" :mf_rosetinted:

even didn't you blush? awww !

When I saw him right in front of me, my mind just went blank:aah:

I wanted communicate well with him ,but It was hard to me :teehee:

I told him ..only "Hi " "Why don't you sang Toyboy" "It's for you.It's Uglypuppet"

I didn't even told "Bye" :mf_rosetinted:

Uglypuppet :aah:

Well, considering the height of the sidewalk i was standing on, and considering the fact that i'm already 1m73 myself and had to look upwards, i don't think he's that far from 2m...

Definitely well above 1m90, anyway...:rolls_eyes:

I've just sifted through loads of these stories, and now I really regret not saying something smarter than "I thought you were amazing."

I really hope I get another chance to speak to him, now I think about it saying that must have sounded really stupid. I wish I had the guts to say something clever or funny to him!

I hope he didn't think I was too big an idiot :aah: I even got confused when he put out his arm to shake my hand! But he put his arm round me for a photo, so maybe he didn't think I was a real idiot?

I've just sifted through loads of these stories, and now I really regret not saying something smarter than "I thought you were amazing."

I really hope I get another chance to speak to him, now I think about it saying that must have sounded really stupid. I wish I had the guts to say something clever or funny to him!

I hope he didn't think I was too big an idiot :aah: I even got confused when he put out his arm to shake my hand! But he put his arm round me for a photo, so maybe he didn't think I was a real idiot?

Woman, I said: "Thank you for letting us live in your world" once, now that was bad, you're just normal:naughty:

Well, considering the height of the sidewalk i was standing on, and considering the fact that i'm already 1m73 myself and had to look upwards, i don't think he's that far from 2m...

Definitely well above 1m90, anyway...:rolls_eyes:

I think he's about 1.92m and cca 1.95m when you count the hair as well.

erm...i didnt even said my name..or anything :blink:

i just said 'hi mika :hypo:' and he said just (with serious face not looking at me at all) 'hi' :roftl:

and ECT ECT i didnt say he was awesome or anythin'- just asked 4 a pic...GOSH I'd do EVERYTHING different now...:teehee: hope i'll have an other chance :huh:

What I did?

Me: Would you sign my shirt, please?

Mika: Sure!

*Mika signs*

*I give him his present*

Mika: Thank you!

What my dad did?

Dad: We came all the way from Holland, Mika, to see your show!

Mika: Did you really??

Dad: Yes, it was marvellous (:roftl:)

Mika: Where'd you came from, in Holland?

Dad: Utrecht, the middle of Holland

Mika: Have a safe trip back

Dad: Thank you! Bye now

(at least my dad doesn't get all fangurly when Mika is near)