Mika on Weekend Wogan, BBC Radio 2

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you annoyed?

you should know by now that mfc has the most up-to-date info when it comes to mika :naughty:

:teehee: true, but I did miss his fab performance on Abbey Road last year. He was on at 11.20 PM GMT and they posted the message at 11.15. But now I will never miss a beat, for I am an MFCer (my mother calls us "those weirdos" YAY!

Btw big thanks for the download. :bow: So far, so good!

How did I miss this??? Bad fan... :blink:

I was in church, so I have a good excuse for missing it. I'm so glad we were able to download it.

It was a great interview, but where... oh where... was KICK ASS?!!

I love Grace Kelly, but c'mon, It's KA that needs some playing on the radio!

Don't forget the filmed highlights on R2s website tomorrow morning, and it's on the red button function (UK only), from 8am tomorrow too:thumb_yello:

So we can see what's so special, about the muffins!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I really loved the interview, and he seemed in such great spirits, I really enjoyed that.

Musically, I thought that he sounded really good on BIOTG and the acoustic WAG, but I really didn't like the backing vocals at all. And I mean: at all :aah:.

He could have also avoided Grace Kelly I find, because besides it being such an old song and it probably being a better move to promote new ones, I didn't think that today was a particularly good vocal performance of it, to be honest :dunno: His voice sounded a bit strained doing it, and the whole song felt kind of odd timed, sort of rushed, or something strange in any case :blink:

Overall, I think that BIOTG was his best performance of the day.

Don't forget the filmed highlights on R2s website tomorrow morning, and it's on the red button function (UK only), from 8am tomorrow too:thumb_yello:

So we can see what's so special, about the muffins!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

There's a video?!? :shocked:

:swoon:

I really loved the interview, and he seemed in such great spirits, I really enjoyed that.

Musically, I thought that he sounded really good on BIOTG and the acoustic WAG, but I really didn't like the backing vocals at all. And I mean: at all :aah:.

He could have also avoided Grace Kelly I find, because besides it being such an old song and it probably being a better move to promote new ones, I didn't think that today was a particularly good vocal performance of it, to be honest :dunno: His voice sounded a bit strained doing it, and the whole song felt kind of odd timed, sort of rushed, or something strange in any case :blink:

Yeah when he started playing Grace Kelly I was like "what the...". He could have sung another one of his new album, or Kick Ass. It's not that I don't like Grace Kelly but I'm a bit sick of always hearing things like "Mika, the Grace Kelly singer...". But well, I still enjoyed the performance ^^

I didn't think that today was a particularly good vocal performance of it, to be honest :dunno: His voice sounded a bit strained doing it, and the whole song felt kind of odd timed, sort of rushed, or something strange in any case :blink:

I agree! Not the best vocal he's ever done, but he seemed in a happy mood, and giggled a lot, so all must be fine in Mikaworld! :biggrin2:

Thanks everyone for d/l links.:flowers2:

I agree! Not the best vocal he's ever done, but he seemed in a happy mood, and giggled a lot, so all must be fine in Mikaworld! :biggrin2:

Thanks everyone for d/l links.:flowers2:

yeah, the interview was great and I loved BIOTG but the rest wasn't exactly flawless. :teehee: still...his enthusiasm also counts for something. :naughty: