Travel plans to Euro gigs.

RAK1

Yeah, they got my hopes up twice with coaches. Then after I put my details in told me it was fully booked. BAH.

Strange indeed..usually when is full you can't proceed with the booking. Maybe you can call them tomorrow (if are opened)?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange indeed..usually when is full you can't proceed with the booking. Maybe you can call them tomorrow (if are opened)?

Yeah I'll phone them in the morning and see if they've got any way for me to get there...

I do have this mad idea that if I'm resigned to the fact I won't be going and don't arrange anything then it'll get to Monday night and Heathrow will say 'WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BIZNIZ'.

So I'm sitting back and chilling in the hope that karma wants to kick my ass for being disorganised.

They're all within driving distance now - Spain - Italy with one day off in between will be fine, then it's all France France France, then Belgium, Amsterdam, Luxembourg...he's not going from one side of the continent to the other every other day, thank goodness, the whole tour would probably have to be postponed.

Then he has to tear down from Luxembourg to Lisbon, I think it was 35 hours from Amsterdam (yes, I was checking to see if it was viable to go to the Lisbon gig from Dammy:naughty:)

What ROUTE exactly? Last I checked, Milan wasn't a seaside town!

Well...it's simples. There's a river type thing near Dunkerque...then you wade down there all the way to the very end...near Menton...and then...and then you drive to Milano? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Honestly, I had to Google Map that, and I know it ain't gonna work, but I tried, 'kay? :aah:

What ROUTE exactly? Last I checked, Milan wasn't a seaside town!

Maybe to Genova or Civitavecchia if there are any chances?

Genova would be near...then a train from Genova to Milan.

Civitavecchia is far...(near Rome) but most ferry stop there. I checked for Barcelona gig which I miss :sneaky2:

Yeah I'll phone them in the morning and see if they've got any way for me to get there...

I do have this mad idea that if I'm resigned to the fact I won't be going and don't arrange anything then it'll get to Monday night and Heathrow will say 'WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BIZNIZ'.

So I'm sitting back and chilling in the hope that karma wants to kick my ass for being disorganised.

I completely understand!

Today I had to be in Barcelona...but I'm here in Italy...so...:boxed:

Civitavecchia is far...(near Rome) but most ferry stop there. I checked for Barcelona gig which I miss :sneaky2:

SEE Jazz? It could work :roftl:

and it beats being stuck in a car!

hahaha I just had this AMAZING mental image of the Mika Tour Bus driving down a Spanish road and then Sara's car driving next to it, and Sara winding down the window and waving at Mika :aah::roftl:

Oh the hilarity of that actually happening.

Which it won't.

But it's damn funny in my head :roftl:

:boxed: That could happen without the volcano. He does sometimes travel in a bus and even when he doesn't you could do the same with any car he's travelling in. If you want to make a tit of yourself that is. :aah:

Then he has to tear down from Luxembourg to Lisbon, I think it was 35 hours from Amsterdam (yes, I was checking to see if it was viable to go to the Lisbon gig from Dammy:naughty:)

Oh yeah forgot about that one. But you'd be surprised how quick Fiat 500s can go. :wink2:

I completely understand!

Today I had to be in Barcelona...but I'm here in Italy...so...:boxed:

:sad: Sorry to hear you won't make it to Barcelona! But OOOOH @ ferries. I'm gonna check it out now, thank you!!

SEE Jazz? It could work :roftl:

and it beats being stuck in a car!

LOL all right Smuggy McSmugsmug!

:boxed: That could happen without the volcano. He does sometimes travel in a bus and even when he doesn't you could do the same with any car he's travelling in. If you want to make a tit of yourself that is. :aah:

Oh I know it could lol, I just didn't think of the scenario before :roftl:

:sad: Sorry to hear you won't make it to Barcelona! But OOOOH @ ferries. I'm gonna check it out now, thank you!!

Ah see, when someone else mentions water type transportation you're all like OOOOOOOOHHHHH but when I say it, you're all "DON'TBEDUMBDATWONTWORK" :sneaky2:

:naughty::teehee:

:sad: Sorry to hear you won't make it to Barcelona! But OOOOH @ ferries. I'm gonna check it out now, thank you!!!

I don't know honestly if there are ferries from London to Italy....but if you find one, Genova or Civitavecchia are ok.

Good Luck :thumb_yello:

Ah see, when someone else mentions water type transportation you're all like OOOOOOOOHHHHH but when I say it, you're all "DON'TBEDUMBDATWONTWORK" :sneaky2:

:naughty::teehee:

Yeah but the difference is, Sarina actually had viable information to back up her suggestion, whereas yours was more of a demand of whimsy. :roftl:

But anyway, you can't get to Italy by boat from the UK. Time to put my sad face on and eat some pie.

Yeah but the difference is, Sarina actually had viable information to back up her suggestion, whereas yours was more of a demand of whimsy. :roftl:

But anyway, you can't get to Italy by boat from the UK. Time to put my sad face on and eat some pie.

IDEAS HAVE GOTTA COME FROM SOMEWHERE :aah:

Are you sure? Really? None from Southampton? Or...or...another port? :aah:

No cos you'd have to sail all round the western coast of Europe and along the southern coast and it'd take years, so they don't bother...cos people fly instead. Except they don't. Because there are volcanoes.

Oh yeah forgot about that one. But you'd be surprised how quick Fiat 500s can go. :wink2:

He needs a Ferrari, and I'd be happy to drive it!

Always wanted to drive one:wub2:

We should make a virtue out of necessity, ask him to club together and travel by a huge Mika/MFC convoy (consisting of several busses) from town to town... :naughty:

That sounds like a plan, I'd be happy to be part of!:thumb_yello:

No cos you'd have to sail all round the western coast of Europe and along the southern coast and it'd take years, so they don't bother...cos people fly instead. Except they don't. Because there are volcanoes.

:lmfao::lmfao:

Oh Jazz. I really don't know what else to suggest.

OK Caz - a ferry from England just to Bilbao (northern Spain) takes 2 days. Now imagine that you then carry on down the coast of Portugal, round Spain and across to Italy .... it will take days. Even if she gets a passage on a container ship :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

Oh Jazz. I really don't know what else to suggest.

Magic carpets?

Teleportation?

Hot air balloon?

....HOT AIR BALLOON!!!

*researches*

I SO wish I'd not slept in and missed my apparation test last week. Pssht.

I see :(

last chance: maybe you could reach Paris with ferry and then take an eurostar from paris to milan.

I've checked here on Trenitalia site and I've found trains

trainsparismilan.jpg

the biggest problem is to reach paris from london!

I see :(

last chance: maybe you could reach Paris with ferry and then take an eurostar from paris to milan.

I've checked here on Trenitalia site and I've found trains

trainsparismilan.jpg

the biggest problem is to reach paris from london!

OMFG *checks Eurostar site*

*hugs you*

Archived