Travel plans to Euro gigs.

RAK1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and its interupting another volcano atm. that might erupt soon....

I am sure like a lot of people I am hoping that won't happen.

The results could be catastrophic for Europe & North America let alone possibly the rest of the world!!

well, i try to avoid flying when i don't see any huge advantage in it, as i don't like it very much. so i'm going to paris+amsterdam by train anyway instead of plane. :original: this really comes in handy in this situation. :teehee:

I really hope everybody can rearrange their plans with trains, buses, coaches, everything possible. Slower of course but ...maybe less expensive? I don't know... just pointing out a positive note :biggrin2:

Anticipation is the point.

and its interupting another volcano atm. that might erupt soon....

Scary! I didn't know that, I counted with only one volcano :shocked:

I am sure like a lot of people I am hoping that won't happen.

The results could be catastrophic for Europe & North America let alone possibly the rest of the world!!

I'm sure it's not going to blow, like it did before, but from what it looks like it's not going to stop spewing ash into the atmosphere just yet.

It's more down to where the prevailing winds push the ash, at the moment. We just have to wait and see what happens over the next week or so.

I really hope everybody can rearrange their plans with trains, buses, coaches, everything possible. Slower of course but ...maybe less expensive? I don't know... just pointing out a positive note :biggrin2:

Anticipation is the point.

Scary! I didn't know that, I counted with only one volcano :shocked:

For me, and I wish I'd seen it sooner, the coach is a much cheaper option than the plane!

So, I'm going to go that way to Amsterdam.

I'm sure it's not going to blow, like it did before, but from what it looks like it's not going to stop spewing ash into the atmosphere just yet.

It's more down to where the prevailing winds push the ash, at the moment. We just have to wait and see what happens over the next week or so.

I actually find it rather exciting :teehee:

For me, and I wish I'd seen it sooner, the coach is a much cheaper option than the plane!

So, I'm going to go that way to Amsterdam.

Way to go! it's not everything about flights. Sounds like an adventure through all Europe !! :teehee: Enjoy the sceneries from your window :biggrin2:

Shut up. :shocked:

GET A BOAT. :aah:

It well pissed me off cos I put my card details in TWICE to be told the coach I'd chosen was fully booked.

Unless the ash clears, it ain't happening.

Or unless someone wants to drive and swap shifts driving - I can't drive 900 miles myself, even if I do it over two days. PSSSSHT.

It well pissed me off cos I put my card details in TWICE to be told the coach I'd chosen was fully booked.

Or unless someone wants to drive and swap shifts driving - I can't drive 900 miles myself, even if I do it over two days. PSSSSHT.

oh no :boxed:

it's just a cluster of packed days :boxed:

I'm sorry :(:(

did you check eurolines coach?

I wonder how Mika will be able to reach every city he plays in if there still won't be any flights:blink:.

that scares me too :boxed:

maybe he'll rent a big coach like for the 2007 Europe tour?

I wonder how Mika will be able to reach every city he plays in if there still won't be any flights:blink:.

Southern Europe is relatively unaffected - so he can do Spain and fly to Southern Italy and go by road to Milan? :dunno:

They're all within driving distance now - Spain - Italy with one day off in between will be fine, then it's all France France France, then Belgium, Amsterdam, Luxembourg...he's not going from one side of the continent to the other every other day, thank goodness, or the whole tour would probably have to be postponed.

They're all within driving distance now - Spain - Italy with one day off in between will be fine, then it's all France France France, then Belgium, Amsterdam, Luxembourg...he's not going from one side of the continent to the other every other day, thank goodness, or the whole tour would probably have to be postponed.

TAKE A BOAT, DAMMIT! BOOOOAAAAAAAAT!!!!! :boat:

Ohhh I dooo like to be beside the seeeaasiiiiide

They'll be a Mika convoy travelling through the night:roftl:

hahaha I just had this AMAZING mental image of the Mika Tour Bus driving down a Spanish road and then Sara's car driving next to it, and Sara winding down the window and waving at Mika :aah::roftl:

Oh the hilarity of that actually happening.

Which it won't.

But it's damn funny in my head :roftl:

Archived