Yes, this article is rubbish!!!

novella2000_1.jpg

novella2000_2.jpg

novella2000_3.jpg

:blink: So in this article they say that Bova was angry because of his difference with Mika's height? :naughty::doh:

Well, yesterday I read a tweet of a girl that worked with Mika and Bova in these ads and she said that in the set, Bova was very pretentious and rude while Mika was always very polite, humble and nice with everybody :blush-anim-cl:

You cannot buy class :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

Why does the fact that Mika is taller(?) than him mean anything? Are they working on something together? I don't understand what the article is about.

It's just about the recording they did for that mobile company ad. It's written that Bova was mad about Mika being taller than him, and left the set after having said "do whatever you want, but fix it".

:blink: So in this article they say that Bova was angry because of his difference with Mika's height? :naughty::doh:

Well, yesterday I read a tweet of a girl that worked with Mika and Bova in these ads and she said that in the set, Bova was very pretentious and rude while Mika was always very polite, humble and nice with everybody :blush-anim-cl:

Me too. This is why I don't think it's a fake. I think that Bova actually got mad, but I suppose some hitches happend and Bova told that sentence and then the tabloid exaggerate and twisted it. It might be a real issue of heigh related to some framing goals so that he told "do whatever you want, but fix it" in order to get the job finished, who knows, but I don't think a sane man could make a drama out of a cm issue.

But we are missing the real question here.... how Bova fans knew about the recording and we didn't???? :mad3::doh:

I thought we were the best when it comes to hound skills.

Edited by Elwendin

Ohh, he's the guy in the commercial. I get it now. Seriously, what a diva!

Why does the fact that Mika is taller(?) than him mean anything? Are they working on something together?

He is in the Italian advertisement for this phone company and according to this magazine must have had a rampage on set because the difference in their height was so obvious (which is probably as true as everything written in such magazines :mf_rosetinted:)

Indeed,it's a romanian girl who's playing in those ads,and she posted about this on FB last month :

Indeed,it's a romanian girl who's playing in those ads,and she posted about this on FB last month :

It's always nice to read good reports like this about our guy. Someone must have raised him right. :naughty:

I'm sure this article is highly exaggerated, but there's likely a grain of truth in it somewhere.

The article is not complete, but in the last part it says that, perhaps, Bova was so nervous on the set of the ad because he's divorcing from his wife after 16 years of marriage and 3 kids. I think the story about the height :doh: is a sort of excuse to gossip about Bova, his wife and....his new...ehm...girlfriend, a young and beautiful girl. :mf_rosetinted:

The article is not complete, but in the last part it says that, perhaps, Bova was so nervous on the set of the ad because he's divorcing from his wife after 16 years of marriage and 3 kids. I think the story about the height :doh: is a sort of excuse to gossip about Bova, his wife and....his new...ehm...girlfriend, a young and beautiful girl. :mf_rosetinted:

Also because Raul Bova's mother-in-law is the sharpest and strongest divorce specialized lawyer in italy. Must not be very easy to get out from that without all bones broken... :shocked:

Also because Raul Bova's mother-in-law is the sharpest and strongest divorce specialized lawyer in italy. Must not be very easy to get out from that without all bones broken... :shocked:

ehm...yes, it's true :teehee:

No one would like to have that woman as mother-in-law with a devorce in place. :aah: She is scary. :shocked::teehee:

The article is more about Bova than about Mika, who has no role in this story.

In Italy this is a great gossip :fisch:...because Raul Bova was considered a good actor, a nice person, a so handsome man completely fallen in love with his family...a sort of a dream...and also Bova family was so cute and loved by the public...but now Raul has become the "bad guy" who leave his wife and his kids for a younger girl. :aah::aah::aah: Hard times for him. :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Marta.

ehm...yes, it's true :teehee:

No one would like to have that woman as mother-in-law with a devorce in place. :aah: She is scary. :shocked::teehee:

The article is more about Bova than about Mika, who has no role in this story.

In Italy this is a great gossip :fisch:...because Raul Bova was considered a good actor, a nice person, a so handsome man completely fallen in love with his family...a sort of a dream...and also Bova family was so cute and loved by the public...but now Raul has become the "bad guy" who leave his wife and his kids for a younger girl. :aah::aah::aah: Hard times for him. :blush-anim-cl:

Bad publicity. Mother-in-law is doing her job properly. :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/p/genova/2014/03/11/AQSP3G4B-factor_audizioni_italia.shtml

Apparently Italian press takes Mika for granted for the next XF. :doh:

l’appuntamento è a maggio con i tradizionali casting che si terranno in 3 grandi città dello Stivale, a cui seguiranno le consuete audizioni davanti all’implacabile giuria: Elio, Simona Ventura, Morgan e la new entry Mika

The appointment is in may with the traditional castings that will be done in 3 big towns, followed by the audictions in front of Elio, Simona Ventura, Morgan and the new entry Mika.

They call Mika "new entry". Imo they just copied and pasted an old article.

Oh jeez. Sadly accurancy and journalism don't match at all. :aah:

Or they may know something we don't. :dunno: Still, Mika is so not a new entry, so I don't know.....

Edited by Elwendin

http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/p/genova/2014/03/11/AQSP3G4B-factor_audizioni_italia.shtml

Apparently Italian press takes Mika for granted for the next XF. :doh:

l’appuntamento è a maggio con i tradizionali casting che si terranno in 3 grandi città dello Stivale, a cui seguiranno le consuete audizioni davanti all’implacabile giuria: Elio, Simona Ventura, Morgan e la new entry Mika

The appointment is in may with the traditional castings that will be done in 3 big towns, followed by the audictions in front of Elio, Simona Ventura, Morgan and the new entry Mika.

They call Mika "new entry". Imo they just copied and pasted an old article.

Oh jeez. Sadly accurancy and journalism don't match at all. :aah:

Or they may know something we don't. :dunno: Still, Mika is so not a new entry, so I don't know.....

Actually Morgan told the press he doesn't want to do it anymore, but he said the same thing last year, and then he changed his mind (maybe he was offered a better paycheck)

about Mika.... who knows. He always tweets about how he misses Italy and Italian fans,and still practices Italian, so he could be doing it again ( I don't wish for it,even if I'm an Italian fan,and I would enjoy being able to watch him on TV every week and having him everytime on the press and radio/tv shows.... ) time will tell us!

Actually Morgan told the press he doesn't want to do it anymore, but he said the same thing last year, and then he changed his mind (maybe he was offered a better paycheck)

about Mika.... who knows. He always tweets about how he misses Italy and Italian fans,and still practices Italian, so he could be doing it again ( I don't wish for it,even if I'm an Italian fan,and I would enjoy being able to watch him on TV every week and having him everytime on the press and radio/tv shows.... ) time will tell us!

I just wish for something in UK.

I had hoped he might do Britain's Got Talent this year, but he isn't doing that.

It would have been such awesome exposure in UK.

Still I hope for something good, over here. I do get pd off when I read tweets from Italian fans saying how much they miss him and please come back to Italy soon. How on Earth do they think the British fans feel? I would just be so grateful if Mika had done, even a small show in UK.

I just wish for something in UK.

I had hoped he might do Britain's Got Talent this year, but he isn't doing that.

It would have been such awesome exposure in UK.

Still I hope for something good, over here. I do get pd off when I read tweets from Italian fans saying how much they miss him and please come back to Italy soon. How on Earth do they think the British fans feel? I would just be so grateful if Mika had done, even a small show in UK.

speaking about audience exposure, I agree that an Uk TV show would be better than doing Xf Italy again,even if he always says how he loved the experience and he would like to repeat it.

and it's true that Italian fans are the ones that shouldn't complain about missing him,even if we'd prefer seeing him touring,than doing tv, of course. but who knows what his next career plans are, I really hope he will be able to stop concerning on Italian and French talent shows ;)

Italian fans are the ones that shouldn't complain about missing him

Well. He's training them so well to do it. :mf_rosetinted:

It's a training work on a behaviour duration based on positive reinforcement.

It does work. :teehee:

speaking about audience exposure, I agree that an Uk TV show would be better than doing Xf Italy again,even if he always says how he loved the experience and he would like to repeat it.

and it's true that Italian fans are the ones that shouldn't complain about missing him,even if we'd prefer seeing him touring,than doing tv, of course. but who knows what his next career plans are, I really hope he will be able to stop concerning on Italian and French talent shows ;)

Thanks for saying that. I keep hoping for the best, regarding the UK.

Of course I'm really pleased he's working on his music, and he seems very happy atm. He seems very fit too. I can't stand on my head like he can.

Thanks, which kind of magazine is it?

It's a magazine that you can find in locals, bar, restaurants, public events...

Btw, you can read it online:

http://www.mixerplanet.com/RIVISTE/NL/41/#12/z

Here are the digital scan:

NL_41_MIKA_001.jpg

NL_41_MIKA_002.jpg

NL_41_MIKA_003.jpg

NL_41_MIKA_004.jpg

NL_41_MIKA_005.jpg

NL_41_MIKA_006.jpg

Original

http://s14.postimg.org/4mom9em0x/NL_41_MIKA_001.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/62mnvnhcj/NL_41_MIKA_002.jpg