Thank you for that. Very short, but very sweet. Politeness is a quality that I always try to have.and that I admire a lot in people. So I like to read things like that. He is probably very refreshing in the entertainment business where I doubt there's a lot of politeness.

I have become convinced that he values it in others as well.

Here's the translation: sorry for the delay but in these days i'm not so well...the flu don't let me stay at the pc for so long

The judge Mika conquers even Paris

With his style, he has charmed Italy. And now even the French. Thanks to The Voice!

Don't worry, he didn't disapear. He has just crossed the border. French. Beyond the play on words in Italian that you can do with Mika, one of the names most pronounced in recent months, the Anglo-Lebanese singer who has sold 8 million albums worldwide, as well as the judge of the last Italian edition of X Factor, he flew to Paris. And even there, where his music is already beloved, he has become a darling of the small screen. Appeared on the first channel of France, sitting on armchair of another singing talent, The Voice, he made the full of audience and sympathy.

The first two episodes broadcast by TF1 showed higher numbers in the previous editions: on 11 January, The Voice has done 10 milions of share 40,5%), the next saturday almost 9milions.

in less than no time, Eric Pavon, editor of the weekly Telestar, has dedicated to him the cover, writing an editorial entitled "the Saturday Night Fever", eulogiasing him: " he was able to impose his touch in a few minutes." As they say in fencing, a winning thrust. Touchè.

Between Mika and the beautiful Jennifer, the other the judge of The Voice, it was love at first sight. Artistic love, of course. "Mika is a nice guy, very charming. When he wants a talent in his team, he puts all himself to get it and never gives up." - she said. "what makes him a great coach is that he is very involved and close to competitors."

In shortin France consents become double since Mika has had the same success in Italy last fall, debuting on SkyUno as judge of X Factor.

for those who missed his performance, Sky will broadcast from mid-March on Cielo the eight episodes of the talent.

Otherwise the Italians can see him in the ad for Sky-Fastweb and for the phone company 3, airing these days. With his curls as a teenager, the shy smile but very contagious, his thirty years, his designer clothes or the ones suggested by the mother Joanie, who acts as his stylist, Mika has become the ideal testimonial for the companies.

And to think that not too many months ago, he had said: "I'm embarrassed to see me in the video, I'm really scared."

For Mika there was a before X Factor and an after X Factor. And probably there will be a new X Factor, seen that Sky has already contacted for the next season of the talent. And the singer confessed that he would love to do it again.

But, in the main time, while in Italy his first "collection", Songbook Vol. 1, has sold about 50.000 copies and in radio there's his new single "Popular Song", Mika is going to fly to los angeles where he will record his fourth album in studio. He has already prepared the new songs and thought about various collaborations. There are good ideas - he said to a friend, adding that, for now, this is his priority. The music is... not the television.

Here's the translation: sorry for the delay but in these days i'm not so well...the flu don't let me stay at the pc for so long

With his style, he has charmed Italy. And now even the French. Thanks to The Voice!

Don't worry, he didn't disapear. He has just crossed the border. French. Beyond the play on words in Italian that you can do with Mika, one of the names most pronounced in recent months, the Anglo-Lebanese singer who has sold 8 million albums worldwide, as well as the judge of the last Italian edition of X Factor, he flew to Paris. And even there, where his music is already beloved, he has become a darling of the small screen. Appeared on the first channel of France, sitting on armchair of another singing talent, The Voice, he made the full of audience and sympathy.

The first two episodes broadcast by TF1 showed higher numbers in the previous editions: on 11 January, The Voice has done 10 milions of share 40,5%), the next saturday almost 9milions.

in less than no time, Eric Pavon, editor of the weekly Telestar, has dedicated to him the cover, writing an editorial entitled "the Saturday Night Fever", eulogiasing him: " he was able to impose his touch in a few minutes." As they say in fencing, a winning thrust. Touchè.

Between Mika and the beautiful Jennifer, the other the judge of The Voice, it was love at first sight. Artistic love, of course. "Mika is a nice guy, very charming. When he wants a talent in his team, he puts all himself to get it and never gives up." - she said. "what makes him a great coach is that he is very involved and close to competitors."

In shortin France consents become double since Mika has had the same success in Italy last fall, debuting on SkyUno as judge of X Factor.

for those who missed his performance, Sky will broadcast from mid-March on Cielo the eight episodes of the talent.

Otherwise the Italians can see him in the ad for Sky-Fastweb and for the phone company 3, airing these days. With his curls as a teenager, the shy smile but very contagious, his thirty years, his designer clothes or the ones suggested by the mother Joanie, who acts as his stylist, Mika has become the ideal testimonial for the companies.

And to think that not too many months ago, he had said: "I'm embarrassed to see me in the video, I'm really scared."

For Mika there was a before X Factor and an after X Factor. And probably there will be a new X Factor, seen that Sky has already contacted for the next season of the talent. And the singer confessed that he would love to do it again.

But, in the main time, while in Italy his first "collection", Songbook Vol. 1, has sold about 50.000 copies and in radio there's his new single "Popular Song", Mika is going to fly to los angeles where he will record his fourth album in studio. He has already prepared the new songs and thought about various collaborations. There are good ideas - he said to a friend, adding that, for now, this is his priority. The music is... not the television.

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Lucrezia - nice reading! :blush-anim-cl: I hope you get well asap :huglove:

Love,love

me

:kachinga:

Thanks for posting!

http://arte.sky.it/temi/serata-mika-il-re-delle-star/

Una serata con Mika, il re delle star

Mika_ritratti-1-620x388.jpg

OK, so this is tonight! :)

Mika Night

Mercoledì 29 gennaio – dalle ore 21.10

An Evening with Mika, King of the Stars.

Sounds like it will be an interview with him in his home. :thumb_yello:

Tra i suoi fan può annoverare anche un premio Nobel per la letteratura – il geniale Dario Fo – segno che la sua musica sa coinvolgere e affascinare davvero chiunque, in un mix energico di ritmo e melodia, nell’incontro riuscito tra un sound ricercato e raffinato e armonie dalla travolgente anima pop. È la star del momento Mika: istrionico a modo suo, sempre limpido e solare. Un’icona del nostro tempo, che si racconta in modo mai così esclusivo su Sky Arte HD.

Among his fans he can count even the Nobel prize winner for literature -- the brilliant Dario Fo -- a sign that his music knows how to engage and fascinate nearly everyone, in an energetic mix of rhythm and melody, in the successful meeting between a sound sophisticated and refined, and harmonies of overwhelming pop spirit. He is the star of the moment, Mika: histrionic in his way, always bright and sunny. An icon of our time, who tells his story like this exclusively on Sky Arte HD.

La star ci invita nella pacata serenità della sua casa, come per una chiacchierata tra vecchi amici. Una lunga intervista a viso aperto, senza tabù e senza ritrosie, per affrontare i passaggi della sua esplosiva carriera internazionale, il rapporto con i fan e il successo; passando dai primi singoli fino alla recente pubblicazione di Songbook n°1 , l’album che raccoglie la prima parte di una carriera destinata ad essere lunga e fortunata.

The star invites us into the calm serenity of his home, as if for a chat between old friends. A long and open interview, without taboos and without reticence, in order to address the passages of his explosive international career, the relationship with his fans, and his success; spanning from the first singles until the recent publication of his Songbook No. 1, the album that brings together the first part of a career destined to be long and lucky.

Elegante, ospitale, tranquillissimo: Mika davvero non sembra lo stesso uomo che scarica sul palco la forza adrenalinica della migliore rockstar, lasciando senza fiato un pubblico in visibilio. Dopo essersi messo a nudo e aver condiviso la sua filosofia di vita, eccolo vestire i panni del camaleontico intrattenitore e guadagnare uno degli stage più affascinanti d’Europa. Le telecamere lo seguono al Parco dei Principi di Parigi per uno show indimenticabile.

Elegant, hospitable, and very quiet: Mika really does not seem to be the same man who unleashes on stage the adrenalin-induced strength of the best rockstar, leaving his audience breathless. After baring himself and having shared his philosphy of life, he assumes the role of the chameleon entertainer and earns one of the most fascinating internships of Europe. The camera follows him to Parc des Princes in Paris for an unforgettable show.

Coreografie mozzafiato quelle scatenate da Mika, irrefrenabile e incontenibile nell’agitarsi tra acrobati spericolati e splendide ballerine, in un’esplosione energica di colore: il palco, inglobato in un sorridente volto da clown, diventa scatola magica nella quale sfilano personaggi da sogno. Ai suoi piedi sono quasi 60mila i fan che si scatenano sulle note di Relax, Take It Easy e di Grace Kelly ; fino al tripudio della cover di Just Can’t Get Enough dei Depeche Mode.

Breathtaking choreography unleashed by Mika, unstoppable and uncontrollable in throwing himself between dangerous acrobats and beautiful ballerinas, in an energetic explosion of of color: The stage, engulfed in a smiling face of a clown, becomes a magic box through which file the people of a dream. At his feet are about 60,000 fans who go crazy at the notes of Relax, Take It Easy and Grace Kelly, until the jubilation of the cover of Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode.

La curiosità – Attinge agli Anni Ottanta Mika, che non nasconde – anzi esplicita – la sua devozione per Freddie Mercury, e nei credits del suo primo singolo di successo svela in modo trasparente i suoi riferimenti. La linea melodica di Relax, Take It Easy è costruita ascoltando (I Just) Died In Your Arms dei Cutting Crew.

Curiously -- Mika draws on the '80s, which he doesn't hide -- rather he's explicit -- his devotion for Freddie Mercury, and in the credits of his first successful single reveals transparently his references. The melody line of Relax Take it Easy is constructed around hearing (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew.

Edited by dcdeb

OK, so this is tonight! :)

Sounds like it will be an interview with him in his home. :thumb_yello:

I was wondering if that interview was the old one they broadcasted many many times but I suppose it's a new one. I'll watch it !

They really made it sound like a new interview :sneaky2: But I think you had a nice evening anyway :D

Mika is going to fly to los angeles where he will record his fourth album in studio. He has already prepared the new songs and thought about various collaborations. There are good ideas - he said to a friend, adding that, for now, this is his priority. The music is... not the television.

Well, normally quoting a "friend" is the signal word for a tabloid making up things for me 2006_augenroll.gif

But thanks for translating, Lucrezia :huglove:

They really made it sound like a new interview :sneaky2: But I think you had a nice evening anyway :D

I've watched the interview again, I must know it by heart now, but I couldn't miss him on Italian TV :naughty:

and just the beginning of the Parc des Princes, I've watched it too many times by now :aah::wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

Nervi a fior di pelle tra Raoul Bova e Mika

di redazione Novella 2000, 26 febbraio 2014 - 14:35

http://blog.leiweb.it/novella2000/2014/02/26/nervi-a-fior-di-pelle-tra-raoul-bova-e-mika/

"Tra Raoul Bova e Mika è scontro: una questione di centimetri, raccontano i bene informati. Tutti i dettagli ve li raccontiamo noi, su Novella 2000. E ancora, Sanremo dietro le quinte, Arisa pazza per il suo Lorenzo e Fabio Fazio deluso ma con… Gioia. Da domani in edicola!"

NOVELLA_cover1.jpg

I wonder what is this matter of centimetres. My guess is that Bova (1,81 m) doesn't like to look short :aah:

Apparently he's not an easygoing person....

Why does the fact that Mika is taller(?) than him mean anything? Are they working on something together? I don't understand what the article is about.