Droopsy

2010042323025658.jpg

p1110510.jpg

As usual keep chatter to a minimum please :pinkbow:

-------------

REPORTS

-------------

tiibet: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2942788&postcount=2

slavaniet: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2944569&postcount=50

-------------

PICTURES

-------------

Nanouch: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2944201&postcount=40

mine: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2950348&postcount=86

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2950419&postcount=87

Agency/press: http://www.iimmgg.com/gallery/gf871927d5f317af8c0529e9e9e895bb4/

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2946138&postcount=66

-------------

VIDEOS

-------------

Thanks to mcyavell on Flickr (pics and vids) :

Youtube:

by palosette: Intro -

by sayane62: Happy Ending -

by Scarlote13:

Grace Kelly -

Lollipop -

by joce13400: Relax (I think this is the 2nd one) -

by cabassoun:

Setlist thanks to Slavaniet:

Intro

Relax

Big Girl

SITM

Dr John

Blue Eyes

Any Other World

GGG

Bugsy Malone

Billy Brown

Touches You

Over my shoulder

I see you

Nightmare sequence / Rain

BIOTG

Happy Ending

Funeral March

Love Today

WAG

encores:

Toy Boy

GK

Lollipop

Relax

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nature (volcano) wanted to tell me something and I wasn't listening. I was not supposed to be a BG but I still did it... Omg, I was really the worst BG ever. I hit my mask to Jimmy's bass and after that I tried to hide behind LGs until Imma took me to dance in front of them. I don't even start about the death march :lmfao:

I felt myself ugly and very uncomfortable, and also an outsider because all other BGs and LGs and boys were French and all instructions were in French so I couldn't understand a word. But French fans were really kind and they helped me lot and translated, so a huge thank you to them :wub2:

We met Mika and took a group pic, I have one in my camera but haven't seen it yet. I gave him some Finnish candy and we had a clever conversation as usual... :roftl: He told he knows he is coming to Finland in July :thumb_yello: Someday I will surprise him and say something really smart and clever when I meet him. It didn't happen today but it could happen :mf_rosetinted:

And I heard the new show is amazing :mf_lustslow: Can't wait to see it. I didn't actually enjoy being a BG but it was of course so interesting to see his mother and sister working, they do so much behind the scenes, and they were both really lovely. Loved seeing how Mama P enjoyed listening Happy Ending, she must be so proud of him :wub2: And Maria (? who works with BGs etc) was so nice and helpful too :wub2:

Nature (volcano) wanted to tell me something and I wasn't listening. I was not supposed to be a BG but I still did it... Omg, I was really the worst BG ever. I hit my mask to Jimmy's bass and after that I tried to hide behind LGs until Imma took me to dance in front of them. I don't even start about the death march :lmfao:

I felt myself ugly and very uncomfortable, and also an outsider because all other BGs and LGs and boys were French and all instructions were in French so I couldn't understand a word. But French fans were really kind and they helped me lot and translated, so a huge thank you to them :wub2:

We met Mika and took a group pic, I have one in my camera but haven't seen it yet. I gave him some Finnish candy and we had a clever conversation as usual... :roftl: He told he knows he is coming to Finland in July :thumb_yello: Someday I will surprise him and say something really smart and clever when I meet him. It didn't happen today but it could happen :mf_rosetinted:

And I heard the new show is amazing :mf_lustslow: Can't wait to see it. I didn't actually enjoy being a BG but it was of course so interesting to see his mother and sister working, they do so much behind the scenes, and they were both really lovely. Loved seeing how Mama P enjoyed listening Happy Ending, she must be so proud of him :wub2: And Maria (? who works with BGs etc) was so nice and helpful too :wub2:

:roftl: i bet you weren't as bad as you think you were! how was his singing? :wub2:

Thx for posting :flowers2:

Will be looking forward to see the group piccie.

Hope you'll have a better time tomorrow and some sleep before it........

Glad you got to meet da man!

Thanks for sharing Tiibet!

I am hoping "later" you enjoy that you volunteered & were a Big Girl.:thumb_yello:

You were part of the Mika Show!!:thumb_yello:

I am looking forward to seeing the group photo you took.

Oh come on Nina, I'm sure that you weren't bad :roftl:, you're probably just being pessimistic because you are tired :naughty:

Thanks a lot for the report

Mika ended the concert in Marseilles with Relax!

I wonder why the change??

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

W-Why???

I can really relate to the first part in this qoute, i felt very much an outsider in Barcelona as well, as i was the only English speaking person there, and did not unerstand a word in Spanish.. luckily the girl who works there was very sweet and patient with me with translating everything.

How amazing is to be backstage and watch everyone works, Yasmine was running around all the time , and Mama P spent a lot of her time with the BG and lollipop girls.

Thanks for the report. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the fast report, Nina! Remember our talk in Dusseldorf? I felt the same way you do now, but give it some time :thumb_yello: I'm sure that eventually you will be happy you did it without any regrets:thumb_yello:

edit: Oh; some pictures and videos on flickr by mcyavell:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcyavell/

Edited by Droopsy

Nature (volcano) wanted to tell me something and I wasn't listening. I was not supposed to be a BG but I still did it... Omg, I was really the worst BG ever. I hit my mask to Jimmy's bass and after that I tried to hide behind LGs until Imma took me to dance in front of them. I don't even start about the death march

I felt myself ugly and very uncomfortable, and also an outsider because all other BGs and LGs and boys were French and all instructions were in French so I couldn't understand a word. But French fans were really kind and they helped me lot and translated, so a huge thank you to them

Thanks for the report Tiibet :thumb_yello::wink2:

I'm sure you were perfect too !!

It's the first report I read, my french friends must sleep ! :naughty: Lazy boys and girls !

But some are in the train to Lyon.

I understand what you say for the "outsider thing". I was a LG in Glasgow but luckily for me, I speak english and I was with a french friend of mine :blush-anim-cl: But I didn't watch any vids from the show before, and it was at the beginning of the tour, so everything was not very clear, neither for them. I really panicked when I learnt I was the first one to go on stage and was afraid not having understand everything...

But you didn't saw the show at all :blink: Why ?

Was it the same for the spanish gigs and the Milan one ??

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo :sneaky2:

I was so happy Relax came back as the intro song !! Is it Rain again ?

Edited by French Deb

what was the first song then? :blink: or did he play it twice? he did that on the 2007 tour a few times, when the show was really good he played relax as an additional encore after lollipop.

thanx for the report nina, see ya in paris. :original:

http://www.laprovence.com/article/spectacles/mika-carrement-renversant

"Première date en France, sous les caméras de France Télévisions (les spectateurs présents hier pourront peut-être se voir dans l'émission "Encore une chanson !", ce soir à partir de 20h35 sur France 2, ndlr), s'il vous plaît." :shocked:

:wub2:

google translate says:

"First time in France, under the cameras of France Televisions (spectators present yesterday may be able to see the show" One more song! "Tonight from 8:35 p.m. on France 2, note), if please. "

so the gig will be aired on french tv tonight?

it was filmed for tv then, not for a dvd? or both? nina, do you know?

what was the first song then? :blink: or did he play it twice? he did that on the 2007 tour a few times, when the show was really good he played relax as an additional encore after lollipop.

thanx for the report nina, see ya in paris. :original:

I don't know.

When I posted that comment last night I had only found one vid at youtube.

It was of Relax & it was at the end of the show.

Maybe Mika sang it again - I don't know.

Thanks a lot for your report! :flowers2: I'm sure you were a lovely and very pretty BG! I guess it's not quite easy to handle those heads so please don't worry. :huglove:

I love the bolded part. :roftl: Oh Nina, you're really the sweetest thing! But come on, you can admit that you were really discussing advanced rocket science. :biggrin2:

google translate says:

"First time in France, under the cameras of France Televisions (spectators present yesterday may be able to see the show" One more song! "Tonight from 8:35 p.m. on France 2, note), if please. "

so the gig will be aired on french tv tonight?

it was filmed for tv then, not for a dvd? or both? nina, do you know?

That's this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22956

I thought it was the lyon gig? :dunno:

the set list for marseille's concert was: (thank you slaviniet!! :biggrin2:)

Intro

Relax

Big Girl

SITM

Dr John

Blue Eyes

Any Other World

GGG

Bugsy Malone

Billy Brown

Touches You

Over my shoulder

I see you

BIOTG

Happy Ending

Funeral March

Love Today

WAG

encores:

Toy Boy

GK

Lollipop

Relax

the set list for marseille's concert was: (thank you slaviniet!! :biggrin2:)

Intro

Relax

Big Girl

SITM

Dr John

Blue Eyes

Any Other World

GGG

Bugsy Malone

Billy Brown

Touches You

Over my shoulder

I see you

BIOTG

Happy Ending

Funeral March

Love Today

WAG

encores:

Toy Boy

GK

Lollipop

Relax

Ahh!

Mika sang Relax twice - makes sense!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Bugsy Malone? Please say it aint so! I hate loathe abhor and can't abide Bugsy Malone :aah: And if it's really true- what did he do with it? Has he inflicted it on crowds elsewhere? (Bet someone says he did it in Newcastle and I didn't notice :teehee:)

i'm not quite sure what it is all about, i only copied it from another site...

it could be they played the song without him singing? :dunno:

i'm sure we'll find out soon enough :naughty: