Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I'll just bring some tea and have him sign a box of Jammy Dodgers. :mf_rosetinted:

Someone in the Uk (think i kno who) have sended me a pack w. 7 Jammie Dodger Minis in (and a "Thank You" note :blink: ). Think i'll save 3 for Mika :wink2: I just have to remember tea next time too :lmfao:

Edited by Dark Angel

My pride, especially because of the whole story behind it:wub2:

IMG_0018.jpg

WTF did he write there?! :roftl:

DSCF3152.jpg

This was my first one, Vixenbbw got it for me. She had to spell my name 6 times and in the end gave up, so now it says To Imgia luv M:naughty:

It's my own dyslectic scribble:wub2:

OMG ROFL :lmfao: Bless his ickle heart.

My pride, especially because of the whole story behind it:wub2:

IMG_0018.jpg

I love this one (I was standing next to him when he draw this, he was really concentrated/focussed). It says cold at one picture and not cold at the other (because Ingie had been waiting from 9.30 am in the snow to get a ticket. He loved that, even mentioned it on the radio).

I love this one (I was standing next to him when he draw this, he was really concentrated/focussed). It says cold at one picture and not cold at the other (because Ingie had been waiting from 9.30 am in the snow to get a ticket. He loved that, even mentioned it on the radio).

ohhh lol. That boy's got a funny way of writing :aah:

ohhh lol. That boy's got a funny way of writing :aah:

You could say that :naughty:. In fact he said on the radio that fans were waiting for him since 9 o 'clock in the morning (which wasn't exactly true but obviously he was proud of the fact that people were queuing early in that cold) :naughty:.

DSCF3152.jpg

This was my first one, Vixenbbw got it for me. She had to spell my name 6 times and in the end gave up, so now it says To Imgia luv M:naughty:

It's my own dyslectic scribble:wub2:

:roftl:. It's a unique item to have.

WTF did he write there?! :roftl:

OMG ROFL :lmfao: Bless his ickle heart.

On the top heart he wrote: COLD

On the bottom one: NOT COLD

No worries, it took me an hour to find out:roftl: Then we all went like: ooooooooooooooooooooh now I get it:naughty:

On the top heart he wrote: COLD

On the bottom one: NOT COLD

No worries, it took me an hour to find out:roftl: Then we all went like: ooooooooooooooooooooh now I get it:naughty:

I had to ask you: what did he write??? :teehee:

Some amazing things we have indeed!

Hmmmmm wounder why he puts kisses sometimes and other times draws a heart ... curiouser

It depends on in which mood he is I guess. I've had plain autographs, autographs with an x on it and plain autographs again :naughty:.

I also have some beautiful thingies (amongst them my driving lesson appointment card on which he wrote to have a beer :naughty:) I will post them once I've uploaded them somewhere.

One year ago I only had a few autographs. They didn't mean much to me since he didn't look at me whilst making them. He was talking to the person next to me or looking at the paper he was writing on and then walk away without even looking at me (one can't blame him with so many fans wanting something from him).

This year I have been blessed with some opportunities to actually talk to him (briefly), which was amazing. Usually I felt like a stupid idiot afterwards, but it was amazing nevertheless :naughty:.

Some amazing things we have indeed!

It depends on in which mood he is I guess. I've had plain autographs, autographs with an x on it and plain autographs again :naughty:.

I also have some beautiful thingies (amongst them my driving lesson appointment card on which he wrote to have a beer :naughty:) I will post them once I've uploaded them somewhere.

One year ago I only had a few autographs. They didn't mean much to me since he didn't look at me whilst making them. He was talking to the person next to me or looking at the paper he was writing on and then walk away without even looking at me (one can't blame him with so many fans wanting something from him).

This year I have been blessed with some opportunities to actually talk to him (briefly), which was amazing. Usually I felt like a stupid idiot afterwards, but it was amazing nevertheless :naughty:.

sounds familiar (except for in 3 places)...

Edited by Dark Angel

He only didn't look at me at the concertgebouw and then I shoved the dog in his face and made him look. After that, he adopted the habit of staring at me:mf_rosetinted:

So that does the trick. Shoving dogs in his face :roftl:.

Mika didn't look at me when he was signing my massive WAG poster until I asked about the champagne :naughty: Apart from that he's always looked at me...I think...

It was quite funny, I think I was talking to someone next to me and then felt my WAG poster move...I looked and he was right there signing and I didn't even see him cover over :doh::aah: I just went "oh hai!" but I don't think heard lol :roftl: But of course he moved on and suddenly I blurted out "DIDYOUGETTHECHAMPAGNEFROMCHERISSE?!" and he looked at me, eyes wide like :shocked: and said "No?? What champagne??" :lmfao: Then Rose and I told him that Cherisse had champagne to give to him...I said it was from Freddie...and he said "No I haven't got it..." so I said "she's probably drunk it all" lol :aah: so then he asked Champagne it was and someone said "moet"...he went quiet...then said..."I'm gonna kill her." :roftl::roftl:

Two signatures he's given me a kiss...the EP one from Sadler's Wells (where we met for the first time :wub2:) then the WAG poster from the free gig, then I asked him to sign my mum's CD and he wrote her name and gave her a kiss (on the CD, not real life, she weren't there lol) that was at Little Noise...then I asked him to draw a picture in my memory book...so he drew me an Angelic Heart lol. I'll have to upload them when I can.

Mika didn't look at me when he was signing my massive WAG poster until I asked about the champagne :naughty: Apart from that he's always looked at me...I think...

It was quite funny, I think I was talking to someone next to me and then felt my WAG poster move...I looked and he was right there signing and I didn't even see him cover over :doh::aah: I just went "oh hai!" but I don't think heard lol :roftl: But of course he moved on and suddenly I blurted out "DIDYOUGETTHECHAMPAGNEFROMCHERISSE?!" and he looked at me, eyes wide like :shocked: and said "No?? What champagne??" :lmfao: Then Rose and I told him that Cherisse had champagne to give to him...I said it was from Freddie...and he said "No I haven't got it..." so I said "she's probably drunk it all" lol :aah: so then he asked Champagne it was and someone said "moet"...he went quiet...then said..."I'm gonna kill her." :roftl::roftl:

Two signatures he's given me a kiss...the EP one from Sadler's Wells (where we met for the first time :wub2:) then the WAG poster from the free gig, then I asked him to sign my mum's CD and he wrote her name and gave her a kiss (on the CD, not real life, she weren't there lol) that was at Little Noise...then I asked him to draw a picture in my memory book...so he drew me an Angelic Heart lol. I'll have to upload them when I can.

A kiss... not jealous at all... nope! the girls at the backstage M&G in denmark got one too

I love those hearts w. wings and a halo. I was on cloud 9 when i got mine :blush-anim-cl: and was checking it out for some time cos it was so detailed

My first ever signature from Mika:

2-2.jpg

My WAG poster signature:

DSC00863-1.jpg

My mum's signature from Little Noise...I've blocked out her name though.

DSC01843.jpg

and the picture in my book from Hammersmith 28/2/10

DSC01773-1.jpg

so I'ma stop pestering him for autographs now lol.