Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

You are so happy! ;) Jealous ;)

if course im happy. I dont meet him everyday. And nto everyday i ahve to hunt him down myself by convinsing some girlz to follow me :blink:

we didnt know how to find him after the show... i asked a few seicuroty and got the thought of go outside the festival place to where his truck with stage thingys were... they didnt wanted to cos of the things we had to go though again to get in... but they went w. me anyway and it was worth it... we saw John and he took care of it :yay:

3 have called me their "hero" cos most of em has a prob. w. speaking english and didnt know about what his truck looked like and some didnt even know what John looked like :shocked:

if course im happy. I dont meet him everyday. And nto everyday i ahve to hunt him down myself by convinsing some girlz to follow me :blink:

we didnt know how to find him after the show... i asked a few seicuroty and got the thought of go outside the festival place to where his truck with stage thingys were... they didnt wanted to cos of the things we had to go though again to get in... but they went w. me anyway and it was worth it... we saw John and he took care of it :yay:

3 have called me their "hero" cos most of em has a prob. w. speaking english and didnt know about what his truck looked like and some didnt even know what John looked like :shocked:

Wow, i worry how i´ll find him after gig :((

That's lovely :wub2:. I hope you manage to get the glass replaced at some point. :huglove:

i don't know ... i've almost decided to leave it as it is .. as a memory of a rough road it had from UK to Russia...

The one where he drew the fangs:thumb_yello::naughty:

+1!

i don't know ... i've almost decided to leave it as it is .. as a memory of a rough road it had from UK to Russia...

!

Ok. I hope that my journey to Russia is not so rough :roftl::blink:

My first autopgrah is the best for me. I had it after the shooting of the musica video "Big Girl" and it was for my birthday so MIka wrote "Happy Birthday Christel, thank you".

It's framed and in my bedroom :wub2:

My first autopgrah is the best for me. I had it after the shooting of the musica video "Big Girl" and it was for my birthday so MIka wrote "Happy Birthday Christel, thank you".

I am jealous:teehee:

Of you all

:sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Thats really special! Lovely :wub2:

I am sorry that I don't have a pic of my Mika pic on it's own...just of the whole wall :roftl: But this is my lovely signed Mika pic that Freddie gave me.................I absolutly LOVE IT:wub2: Image154-1.jpg

Awwww Kath you really did put it above your fire!

That seems an ageee away now:wub2:

It does doesn't it......an absolute age. Brilliant memories though :biggrin2:.

Yes, of course I did! I am in temporary accomodation at the moment but although most of my stuff is in storage it is here with me on the wall :thumb_yello:. I will have to find it a good spot in the new house :mf_lustslow:

DSC00581-1.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

DSC03264-1.jpg

DSC03265-1.jpg

Here are my offerings!

First is my signed photo that he signed after the Big Girl video shoot in May 2007.

Second is mine (and Joeee's in the background) Songs for Sorrow EP signed at Sadler's Well's in June 2009.

Third is a signed to Joee's little girl Lia after Manchester in November 2007 as she couldn't come with me as her Dad had just died. Mika struggled with the spelling of Lia...trying to write Lea....if he thought that was hard...

....the forth is signed to IngieV on the same night as her Dad wouldn't let her wait to meet him after her first gig and she was pretty upset so I said I'd try to get her one. So....you know why it says Imgia!!!!!!!!!! Poor Mika, I tried spelling it out for him 3 or 4 times but this was the result!! Imgia was really pleased anyway and it has pride of place on her special Mika wall!! :roftl:

From yesterday (skive) Glad the pic maked him laugh even though he thought he looks strange on it. Really? :lmfao:

(this is close to the actual size of the pic.... its a A4 pic)

IMG_0001.jpg

love how he's drown the vampire teeth:biggrin2:

DSC00581-1.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

DSC03264-1.jpg

DSC03265-1.jpg

Here are my offerings!

First is my signed photo that he signed after the Big Girl video shoot in May 2007.

Second is mine (and Joeee's in the background) Songs for Sorrow EP signed at Sadler's Well's in June 2009.

Third is a signed to Joee's little girl Lia after Manchester in November 2007 as she couldn't come with me as her Dad had just died. Mika struggled with the spelling of Lia...trying to write Lea....if he thought that was hard...

....the forth is signed to IngieV on the same night as her Dad wouldn't let her wait to meet him after her first gig and she was pretty upset so I said I'd try to get her one. So....you know why it says Imgia!!!!!!!!!! Poor Mika, I tried spelling it out for him 3 or 4 times but this was the result!! Imgia was really pleased anyway and it has pride of place on her special Mika wall!! :roftl:

Those are great! I remember the first time that I ever met Mika and he was signing my MFC poster............he asked if it was 'Cath' and I said 'yes'......it isn't, it's Kath...........should have been an indication of things to come really when I couldn't even spell my own name in his presence :roftl: