Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yes please post!

We like to hear stories :biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

Here's the story: (didn't want to type it again because I think it's best just to read it when I first wrote it.. if you understand ..) http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2972964&postcount=10

And here's a video of a part of it (the best part missing :teehee: ):

And here are some pics that belong to that moment.. (I love the people for making them! :wub2:)

dscf2190t.jpg

dsc01661un.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

(don't ask :aah:)

And.... the moment after he opened the bag ...

dsc01663x.jpg

:fangurl::teehee:

That's it :aah:

Edited by Guest

I know! :teehee:

But I had no idea if he would think the same way about it .. Apperently he does :aah::teehee:

To be honest I'm kinda curious if he actually found out why I gave it to him ... I mean, there was something in those eggs .. that was the main reason for giving them to him .. :aah: But I couldn't explain that anymore because I already had the feeling I was disturbing other people's moments .. :teehee::aah:

2vjuauf.jpg

As a few of you have said you like hearing the stories behind the autographs...

I got it after the brighton centre concert. And just as me and my step dad were leaving, I noticed the boy who had been sitting next to me had left without his Mika top he'd bought. We went over to a member of staff, who had been helping me and Rick - step dad - with my wheelchair and handed it to her. She helped us find the lift again, and just as the doors were about to shut she said "Would you like to meet Mika?" Well, of course I said yes and nearly deffend Rick with my screams! She told us where to go and we queued up outside a door with other disabled fans. We waited for a while, all of us staring at the door presuming he was in there, and he walked up behind us :teehee: I had to spell out my name twice and when he heard it correctly he goes "Thats like my sisters name!" I replied "I know!!!"

Ah, sorry i've written so much, i go into a world of my own when i think about that night.

2vjuauf.jpg

I got it after the brighton centre concert. And just as me and my step dad were leaving, I noticed the boy who had been sitting next to me had left without his Mika top he'd bought. We went over to a member of staff, who had been helping me and Rick - step dad - with my wheelchair and handed it to her. She helped us find the lift again, and just as the doors were about to shut she said "Would you like to meet Mika?" Well, of course I said yes and nearly deffend Rick with my screams! She told us where to go and we queued up outside a door with other disabled fans. We waited for a while, all of us staring at the door presuming he was in there, and he walked up behind us :teehee: I had to spell out my name twice and when he heard it correctly he goes "Thats like my sisters name!" I replied "I know!!!"

Ah, sorry i've written so much, i go into a world of my own when i think about that night.

Awwwww sweet story :wub2:

I love what he has drawn as well , getting a heart like that is lucky!:biggrin2:

2vjuauf.jpg

thats a wonderful story:fangurl:

2vjuauf.jpg

God it´s SO lovely ... :)

2vjuauf.jpg

wonderful story:wub2:

OK, Just found this thread, because I am slow.:blush-anim-cl:

It is great - thanks Fred :biggrin2:

I can't post a pic of my first one at the moment as because most of my stuff is in storage at the mo, I don't actually know where it is.:naughty:

However, I will take the oportunity to post a pic of my favourite Mika signature again. I carry this around with me 24/7 (obviously:naughty:) so I can't lose this one :roftl:

I absolutly LOVE it. It is almost a year now since Mika signed my arm (and drew the pic) and I had it tattooed and I don't regret it for a minute.:mf_lustslow:

059-6.jpg

I can't post a pic of my first one at the moment as because most of my stuff is in storage at the mo, I don't actually know where it is.:naughty:

However, I will take the oportunity to post a pic of my favourite Mika signature again. I carry this around with me 24/7 (obviously:naughty:) so I can't lose this one :roftl:

I absolutly LOVE it. It is almost a year now since Mika signed my arm (and drew the pic) and I had it tattooed and I don't regret it for a minute.:mf_lustslow:

059-6.jpg

it's so special!!!!

your Mika autograph is always with you now :blush-anim-cl:

059-6.jpg

:biggrin2:

Your welcome

It seems to get more clear and defined every time I see it