Mika Meets Alejandra

CazGirl

Mika Meets Alejandra

Today at 5:06pm

Back in March lucky Mika fan Alejandra Kuri won the chance to meet her idol at his show in Berlin.

Alejandro traveled from Mexico for the concert and on her trip she documented everything that happened along the way.

Check out this video of Alejandro's adventure now and see for yourself the moment she met Mika!

(From Mika's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/notes/mika/mika-meets-alejandra/392834493579)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika Meets Alejandra

Back in March lucky Mika fan Alejandra Kuri won the chance to meet her idol at his show in Berlin.

Alejandro traveled from Mexico for the concert and on her trip she documented everything that happened along the way.

Check out this video of Alejandro's adventure now and see for yourself the moment she met Mika!

(From Mika's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/notes/mika/mika-meets-alejandra/392834493579)

That's fantastic! Thanks for posting, Caz! :biggrin2:

Mika Meets Alejandra

Wow! what a looking girl! Thnakyou for posting! :thumb_yello:

we already watched the doc about this winner

it's in the Berlin competition thread

and

is that FB account real? or a fake?

As far as I know, it's the official FB page for mikasounds, Robi -- just like the myspace page. They're both usually updated around the same time with the

same info.

Did I accidentally write Alejandro? Pfft, stupid GaGa song :roftl::roftl:

No, it looks like you copied it from the Facebook page that way :naughty:

Oh wow, all the way from Mexico...that's so exciting! :biggrin2:

That's a once in a lifetime sort of contest and I'm so happy they won. It looks like they had an amazing time. I'm glad they got to experience something so fantastic! :punk: Their picture with Mika, I may add, was wonderful!

As far as I know, it's the official FB page for mikasounds, Robi -- just like the myspace page. They're both usually updated around the same time with the

same info.

thanks deb...sometimes i'm a confused mod! :teehee:

Oh, bugger!

Thought we had a new Mika Entertaining Alexandra thread to go off topic for 2000 pages...

That's nothing like it, damn...:naughty:

T4P, Caz!

Mika can entertain me and you're free to discuss it:mf_rosetinted:

Archived