• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read it on Google and if you look the Wilson's site you'll read that he worked with Mika before

I was looking at his site last night and he doesn't have any writing or production credits for Mika.

Ouch....that will be hurtful!:teehee:

Exactly. :wink2:

I was looking at his site last night and he doesn't have any writing or production credits for Mika.

Check it out :wink2:

http://www.danwilsonmusic.com/

"Babytalk and Writing Lyrics

(Photo by Jocelyn Mathewes.) I’ve been doing a ton of writing lately, a few new things for my album and a lot of songs with other people for their albums. Jason Mraz, John Legend, Mika, Missy Higgins, Gin Wigmore, a bunch more. And as the days of writing follow one another, a kind of easy-flowing creativity starts to peek around [...]

Check it out :wink2:

http://www.danwilsonmusic.com/

"Babytalk and Writing Lyrics

(Photo by Jocelyn Mathewes.) I’ve been doing a ton of writing lately, a few new things for my album and a lot of songs with other people for their albums. Jason Mraz, John Legend, Mika, Missy Higgins, Gin Wigmore, a bunch more. And as the days of writing follow one another, a kind of easy-flowing creativity starts to peek around [...]

Yes but this blog entry is from this month. I don't think he's referring to LICM. I think he's only been working with Mika on the new album.

Dan Wilson

Working on two new songs I wrote with Mika. He scoffs at Facebook and Twitter, so I'll tell you. This new album he's working on is going to be amazing.

Mika scoffs at Twitter and Facebook eh? :shun:

I hope he realizes when he says he scoffs at Facebook and Twitter he is saying he scoffs at the almost 1.7 million people who use them to follow what he's doing. I mean he's not a Luddite for heaven's sake. He uses the internet himself, so he's not exactly ignorant.

What???:shocked: Someone has to get the boy back to earth. MAMA PENNIMAN, SLAP HIM!!!

Mama P: *slapping Mika* And now apologize to all your followers.

Mika: :tears::tears: I'm so sorry, but I was tired, I had a jetlag, I was drunk, I miss my family and my dog, I'm lonely in big LA, the cars drive at the wrong side of the road, ...

Mama P: No lame excuses Mika. Tell your followers how you make it up to them.

Mika: :tears::tears::tears: Yes Momma. *to followers* I'll do vlogs every week, I'll do blogs, I'll do secret/private gigs, I'll do ...

1.7 million followers: :groupwave: Yes it worked. THANK YOU, MAMA PENNIMAN!

What???:shocked: Someone has to get the boy back to earth. MAMA PENNIMAN, SLAP HIM!!!

Mika: :tears::tears: I'm so sorry, but I was tired, I had a jetlag, I was drunk, I miss my family and my dog, I'm lonely in big LA, the cars drive at the wrong side of the road, ...

Mika: :tears::tears::tears: Yes Momma. *to followers* I'll do vlogs every week, I'll do blogs, I'll do secret/private gigs, I'll do ...

:lmao: :lmao: "No lame excuses Mika." :roftl:

Mika - To apease my followers I'll even do a naked vlog this time. *Thinks... Well I won't do a naked vlog really, but I'll tell them I will so they'll download my lead single a zillion times each, from iTunes and It'll get to number one*

Mika - To apease my followers I'll even do a naked vlog this time. *Thinks... Well I won't do a naked vlog really, but I'll tell them I will so they'll download my lead single a zillion times each, from iTunes and It'll get to number one*

MAMA PENNIMAN, now he's lying to us!!!

:lmfao::floor::lmao:

:lmfao::floor:

Oww Ok sorry :blush-anim-cl:

No need to apologize. I just wanted to know if you'd seen something I hadn't. :wink2:

:lmfao:

Mama Penniman - So what's new?

I can imagine her saying that, without even taking her eyes off of what's she's doing... :floor:

Now serioulsy, if anyone believed that naked vlog thing something is very wrong here! :lmfao:

I can imagine her saying that, without even taking her eyes off of what's she's doing... :floor:

Now serioulsy, if anyone believed that naked vlog thing something is very wrong here! :lmfao:

well,I remember talking to people here who follow Mika since the very beginning and they told me they NEVER would expect Mika doing a vid like WAG,so,maybe so much changes were possible those days...:naughty:

well,I remember talking to people here who follow Mika since the very beginning and they told me they NEVER would expect Mika doing a vid like WAG,so,maybe so much changes were possible those days...:naughty:

Yeah I think he would have done it. :dunno: He was so excited about the single getting a good response, if it had charted high enough I think anything is possible. :naughty:

Of course there would have been some strategically placed objects and interesting camera angles involved. :teehee:

Yeah I think he would have done it. :dunno: He was so excited about the single getting a good response, if it had charted high enough I think anything is possible. :naughty:

Of course there would have been some strategically placed objects and interesting camera angles involved. :teehee:

LOL

What I was saying is that I don't think Mika would ever appear *naked* in a vlog. :aah: I can imagine him doing a video where we would only see his face, and say "hi this is Mika and I'm naked. Bye"... :lmfao:

Then... lucky cameraman :mf_rosetinted:

LOL

What I was saying is that Mika would never appear *naked* in a vlog. :aah: I can imagine him doing a video where we would only see his face, and say "hi this is Mika and I'm naked. Bye"... :lmfao:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Did you read it girls?

WilliamOrbit

With @mikasounds and Jean Baptiste today. Awesomeness. @PriscillaRenea coming in tomorrow. Can't wait!

53 minutes ago

Yes I was wondering if that means Jean Baptiste is working on Mika's track as well :dunno:

LOL

What I was saying is that Mika would never appear *naked* in a vlog. :aah: I can imagine him doing a video where we would only see his face, and say "hi this is Mika and I'm naked. Bye"... :lmfao:

Well he had a penchant for running around in his underwear for a few months there so I think he would have come close. :naughty:

Did you read it girls?

WilliamOrbit

With @mikasounds and Jean Baptiste today. Awesomeness. @PriscillaRenea coming in tomorrow. Can't wait!

53 minutes ago

Yes I was wondering if that means Jean Baptiste is working on Mika's track as well :dunno:

So how many people is working with his new album? :blink: How can he do all this at the same time?

Archived