REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy: 19-08-2010

Blue Sky

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Youtube is taking FOREVER. I'm most displeased. Ten minutes to upload this little clip of him and his cake. Psssht! I'll leave it all going during the afternoon and overnight, hopefully it'll all get done. I'll post up individual links when I'm back in London tomorrow evening, but for now, here's the lovely birthday boy being adorable. *sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLRT2jzzMA

Love the video. Thanks. :wub2:

i agree,youtube sucks!!:mf_rosetinted:

great vid!!!! it´s amazing!!! bet you had a great time!

and mika was wearing the same clothes as in Vigo.....:teehee:

He's wearing the same pants as Sudoeste. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks.:thumb_yello: That birthday cake is brilliant. :naughty:

Great pics by Marco Giardini

Great choose Rose! :roftl: Those glasses are really funny. :aah:

Come on you had a great meet and greet where Mika signed the plastic sleeve of your EP and you were cropped out of the pic. :aah:

So true, Christine. I need to quit whining and start counting my blessings. :naughty:

From what little I've seen so far, it looked like a very memorable gig. Thanks for documenting it so well, everybody! :thumb_yello:

I don't know what to say... :biggrin2: Actually I would love to write a mega report and add some pics (MFCers on the beach in Cattolica during the sun set (day before the gig)/queueing on the stage/Mika and the clown setting/Mika eating his birthday cake) but my life is very, very busy at the moment, my family needs me and I'm going away for a weekend. So only a few words. Vids are uploading, but my connection is very slow, it will take ages.

The gig was so fantastic :mf_lustslow: He added some small new details to many songs. It seemed he wanted to try some new things/combinations (only small things, but I loved it), he was in a funny and weird mood and it was just so much fun. I was next to Nezza and I'm afraid I said "how cute/sweet/etc!!!!" after every sweet thing he did/said on stage :roftl: I was a total :fangurl: Really the best possible way (for me) to end this tour.

M&G was only for Italians, but John saw our group and he knew we took part to the birthday surprise and he let us in, it was so kind thing to do. And M&G was amazing :shocked: It was the most relaxed and amazing M&G ever, Mika had some cake and walked around talking to people, he gave everyone so much attention, chatting and smiling and listening so carefully. I really can't get over it how kind and adorable he is :wub2::wub2::wub2: I gave him a small present my son wanted to give in Helsinki (but it was too late so he didn't wait after the gig), we talked a bit and I told some random things about my son :doh: Those random things just come out, I can't help it :roftl: But he didn't seem to mind (um, at least I hope so...) he was laughing and it was not totally random :teehee: And he told again how much fun Helsinki was and I was so pleased, of course. And iMMa was so lovely and Jimmy gave a hello hug and we talked a long time and he is always so friendly and it's so easy to chat with him ( I can better control my random words...) and it was all just so much fun.

I filmed the birthday surprise and some cake eating in m&g and many songs, but I don't have any idea if vids are okay or not. Big Girl vid must be ruined because of the leg and photographers, I don't know why I had my camera in my hand at all...

So, it was a perfect way to end this tour, I still can't believe it all happened :wub2:

Edited by tiibet

And a huge thank you to Italian fans who organized the cake surprise!! :wub2: It worked perfectly, was so happy to see it all (the cake, singing, confetti, birthday signs...). Well done!!! Thanks for letting us take part of it! :thumb_yello:

Yeah he said 'If you see me running away like a six year old girl you know why...' and then he paused and added 'well, ANOTHER reason why.' :roftl::roftl::roftl: I'm officially in love with that man. Have I mentioned that before? :naughty:

he's a genius :biggrin2::roftl:

Yeah he said 'If you see me running away like a six year old girl you know why...' and then he paused and added 'well, ANOTHER reason why.' :roftl::roftl::roftl: I'm officially in love with that man. Have I mentioned that before? :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

im fangurling SO much over all your vids/reports/pics!!

thank you SO MUCH for sharing all that with us:fangurl:

:roftl::roftl:

im fangurling SO much over all your vids/reports/pics!!

thank you SO MUCH for sharing all that with us:fangurl:

Hahah you're very welcome. :thumb_yello:

yellelé yellelé yellelé yelelley

:groovy:

Aw I loved that so much as well, Allegra. It was gorgeous. The Blue Eyes video is uploading now so we can relive the pretty sounds!

And here's WAG - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBGskKAIUvg

The gig was so fantastic :mf_lustslow: He added some small new details to many songs. It seemed he wanted to try some new things/combinations (only small things, but I loved it), he was in a funny and weird mood and it was just so much fun.

oh, I can't wait to listen to those new elements in the songs. :blush-anim-cl:

What a fantastic show it must have been - you must be pleased to have chosen this show as your last one for a while...A real happy ending :original:

Youtube is taking FOREVER. I'm most displeased. Ten minutes to upload this little clip of him and his cake. Psssht! I'll leave it all going during the afternoon and overnight, hopefully it'll all get done. I'll post up individual links when I'm back in London tomorrow evening, but for now, here's the lovely birthday boy being adorable. *sigh*

I'm going to try and pack my suitcase up - was 3kg over on the way out, but I've ditched a couple of gifts and a birthday card. XD I'll do a full report shortly.

Wow, that cake is really beautiful :thumb_yello:

Aww, that's fantastic, thanks, Jazzy! :wub2:

And everyone's reports and photos and videos are so wonderful!

Making me even more excited for Monday, if that's possible!

I can't believe I'm FINALLY going to see this show in person! :boing:

Aww, that's fantastic, thanks, Jazzy! :wub2:

And everyone's reports and photos and videos are so wonderful!

Making me even more excited for Monday, if that's possible!

I can't believe I'm FINALLY going to see this show in person! :boing:

yes i'm very happy for you :huglove:

:tears: