• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I loved, loved ,loved that article :fangurls: Just read it and I can but bow at Mika! :bow:

Funny comments, a bit of the old stuff we already knew, that Canepa and his red suspenders :roftl: , and nice words towards Italians. :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much you lovely Italians :flowers:

It would have taken me ages to understand it with my weak Italian skills :naughty:

Now I really like this magazine, it's too kind of them to upload the English original :wub2: Is there a possibility to get it abroad? I mean by ordering via internet or something like that? Maybe that way I could show my appreciation for them :teehee:

41568_110550025628947_3219_q.jpg

La Repubblica XL Facebook

Mika: the colourful singer is our new, fantastic guest! Each month, on XL, Mika will be in charge of a new column called Pop Up! On the September issue he writes about his Italian memories. Are you a foreigner fan and can't read Italian? There you go: here's the original English text Mika sent us... Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/RepubblicaXL?v=wall#!/posted.php?id=110550025628947&share_id=110608535664601&comments=1#s110608535664601

xl-twitter_bigger.gif

LaRepubblicaXL

La Repubblica XL

Mika: the colourful singer is our new, fantastic guest! Each month, on XL, Mika will be in charge of a new column... http://fb.me/ECaDyF6L

Wow! That's really great they published the original English version, too! :groupwave: I really enjoyed reading it!

no I think one every 2 months

well, actually it's a monthly magazine, so i hope once a month we can get our mika fix! :mf_lustslow:

either way, I can't wait to read more...it's a nice way waiting for the next album, isn't it?!

mika's original has some little parts more that were lost in the italian translation...or it's just me?

nezza?

just heard from XL:

the traslation was cut for space limits and agreed with Mika himself :thumb_yello: