Mika's Magic Numbers - The Final Countdown

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Another note:

I noticed this fact when the collection of points was started recently (in fact we have received points for the songs of sorrow tour and cd before the collecting points began) so the video spam was still slightly.

This is the reason because i dont care anymore this collection, even if i never stopped to validated my gigs and my few purchased of merchandise.

Relax take it easy, i can survive without a video message from an avatar of a popstar :original:

Considering the money and the time we all spend for this popstar we should pretend a video message from God in person :roftl:

I'd rather have a video message from Allegra :wink2:

:teehee:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another note:

I noticed this fact when the collection of points was started recently (in fact we have received points for the songs of sorrow tour and cd before the collecting points began) so the video spam was still slightly.

This is the reason because i dont care anymore this collection, even if i never stopped to validated my gigs and my few purchased of merchandise.

Relax take it easy, i can survive without a video message from an avatar of a popstar :original:

Considering the money and the time we all spend for this popstar we should pretend a video message from God in person :roftl:

True lol. But I really would like to know the original purpose of the competition. Was it to get people to go to gigs, buy cds and dvds and merchandise or was it just to get people spamming mikasounds.

The last option is what they actually got. I think a lot of people must have just sat at the pc day in day out uploading and commenting.

So the winner is going to be a student or someone with no job or someone who has a lot of time to spend sitting at a pc doing brain numbing uploading while we were at gigs enjoying Mika.

I'm sure she can arrange it! She can do me one while she's at it. :naughty:

I'd rather have a video message from Allegra :wink2:

:teehee:

Today Italian tv is trasmitting on air live Rigoletto opera.

I could run to Mantova, steal the microphone from Placido Domingo and do a video message worldwide!!!!

I could run to Mantova, steal the microphone from Placido Domingo and do a video message worldwide!!!!

don't forget tonight 23.30 rai uno :wink2:

and now: montalbano! YAY!!

YAY:wub2:

But PLEASE may I have a personal message with my name mentioned? Sorry to be SO demanding but it just wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for me personally :wink2:

I would just like to agree with the comments along the lines of HTF did people get so many points :blink:

When do Allegra's Magic Numbers begin?

What do we have to do to get points?

I've slept with her twice....................well, we have shared a room :wink2:

Would the same thing work with MS? :das: (not with Allegra though)

I've slept with her twice....................well, we have shared a room :wink2:

Kath!!!!:shocked::roftl:

Dont reveal all details! Dont coming out without my permission!

Anyway i slept with almost half of the Mfcers attending gigs in Europe, i should give away a lot of points!:naughty:

Now i go to Mantova (virtually), dear friends. :bye:

Thanks to all followers of the not-existent Allegrasounds.

Anyway my website it does not exists just because i'm in fight with a potato to have my own domain.:wink2:

http://www.allegra.it

Silver!!! what are you writing!!!???:naughty:

Anyway i slept with almost half of the Mfcers attending gigs in Europe, i should give away a lot of points!:naughty:

Anyway my website it does not exists just because i'm in fight with a potato to have my own domain.:wink2:

http://www.allegra.it

Please forgive me dear sweet one................but please remember to award me my points when you win your fight with the potato :insane:

When do Allegra's Magic Numbers begin?

What do we have to do to get points?

That has to be at least 5000 points:wink2::naughty:

I'd like my name on the list of a personal message:thumb_yello:

www.allegra.it

You're in a fight with a WHAT?:naughty:

Archived